X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Beautiful artwork, meredithe5!

Comment

Originally posted by hlndncr View Post
      Thank meredithe5. She created the beautiful artwork.
      I'm blind!!! Sorry.

Meredithe -perfect pic...wonderful choice for the reasons already stated. Thank you so much!
      sigpic
      sig by Ikorni

"When Colonel Maybourne and yourself were stranded off world, Major Carter felt a similar sense of frustration. She despaired at the thought of never seeing you again." ~Teal'c
      "I didn't leave,because I'd have rather died myself,than lose Carter." ~Jack O'Neill

SaraBahama FanFic; AO3

Comment

Originally posted by SaraBahama View Post

*This is a nod to the rumors that the 3rd movie might have had Jack as President - and a nod to the current USA election year*
        Never heard that rumor ... about having Jack as President. The only thing I have heard was the 3rd movie was supposed to be "Jack-centric" and there was going to be a "shall we say 'romantic' scene" in the movie. There was also speculation about the program going public.

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
          Never heard that rumor ... about having Jack as President. The only thing I have heard was the 3rd movie was supposed to be "Jack-centric" and there was going to be a "shall we say 'romantic' scene" in the movie. There was also speculation about the program going public.
          I don't have any idea now where I heard that -so I may be full of hot air. Much of speculation that I read just kind of runs together...

EDIT: But I am thinking about and "O'Neill for President 2012" bumper sticker...
          sigpic
          sig by Ikorni

"When Colonel Maybourne and yourself were stranded off world, Major Carter felt a similar sense of frustration. She despaired at the thought of never seeing you again." ~Teal'c
          "I didn't leave,because I'd have rather died myself,than lose Carter." ~Jack O'Neill

SaraBahama FanFic; AO3

Comment

I don't have any idea now where I heard that -so I may be full of hot air. Much of speculation that I read just kind of runs together...

EDIT: But I am thinking about and "O'Neill for President 2012" bumper sticker...

The bumper sticker would have to be for the O'Neill-Carter campaign... Jack would need his trusty 2IC, after all. And despite what my current fic implies, I don't think Sam would settle for being just the First Lady.

Daniel would be Secretary of State, I would think. And if Teal'c were somehow trapped on Earth and/or not busy leading his own people, he'd be the Secretary of Defense.

Comment

Cafe Press used to have stickers with "O'Neill/Carter". Sadly, Cafe Press doesn't seem to have anything SG related these days.

EDIT: I just googled "O'Neill-Carter decals" and found out I'm wrong. Cafe Press does indeed have some of those.

Comment

Originally posted by selene0789 View Post
                The bumper sticker would have to be for the O'Neill-Carter campaign... Jack would need his trusty 2IC, after all. And despite what my current fic implies, I don't think Sam would settle for being just the First Lady.

Daniel would be Secretary of State, I would think. And if Teal'c were somehow trapped on Earth and/or not busy leading his own people, he'd be the Secretary of Defense.
                A writer named Neuropsych has a long series of stories, and in one of said stories Jack becomes President. The focus is more on her original characters , but it is really a good series. While Sam and Jack are together in her stories, Sam sort of takes a back seat to everyone else.

Comment

Originally posted by Nynaeve506 View Post
                  Never in a "Gee, we wish they had fleshed that relationship out more..." manner *cough* *coughcoughcough* I may need to go wash my mouth out for that one LOL

But since he was an integral part of Sam's story and, I think, of the overall S/J story, there are times he warrants being mentioned, though we often replace him with an emoticon or a term like *cough* Spud (like SpudMuffin *snort*) - Of course, staying with GW guidelines we avoid outright Pete-bashing. For that you have to visit fanfic. Although I tend to write him sympathetically myself.
                  Indeed

Originally posted by Sparky She-Demon View Post
                  Though I don't write him myself, I agree with writing him sympathetically, because its not his fault that he isn't Jack O'Neill!
                  Agreed

Originally posted by hlndncr View Post
                  Thank meredithe5. She created the beautiful artwork.
                  Thanks all around.
                  sigpic
                  sig by Mada
                  As a matter of FIC

Comment

A writer named Neuropsych has a long series of stories, and in one of said stories Jack becomes President. The focus is more on her original characters , but it is really a good series. While Sam and Jack are together in her stories, Sam sort of takes a back seat to everyone else.
                    Um.... why?
                    sigpic
                    sig by Mada
                    As a matter of FIC

Comment

if we're never going to see this movie, at least mgm can let the script be released...
                      sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
                        if we're never going to see this movie, at least mgm can let the script be released...
                        That would be something I'd like to see!
                        sigpichttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/7450657...-World-Goes-On Sparky story SGA https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10177037/1/Bad-Moon-Rising Teen Wolf fanfic story https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10573271/1/Skyfall Thor fanfic story
                        https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1168823...here-Was-Light Crimson Peak story sig by yamiinsane

Comment

Thanks guys The award ceremony was planned perfectly for our Shipsgiving Just in time to give us some new AT and RDA artwork
                          sigpic

Comment

Wow Sparky, looking at Jack and Cam in your siggy and I see what Vala means about the shallow gene pool.
                            sigpicRamonaThePest (you know, Henry Huggins' friend)

Comment

Originally posted by RamonaThePest View Post
                              Wow Sparky, looking at Jack and Cam in your siggy and I see what Vala means about the shallow gene pool.
                              What do you mean by that?
                              sigpichttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/7450657...-World-Goes-On Sparky story SGA https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10177037/1/Bad-Moon-Rising Teen Wolf fanfic story https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10573271/1/Skyfall Thor fanfic story
                              https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1168823...here-Was-Light Crimson Peak story sig by yamiinsane

Comment

Originally posted by Sparky She-Demon View Post
                                What do you mean by that?
                                Vala said something like "I don't know anything about your planet except that it has a somewhat interesting if limited gene pool." It was in reference to the similarity between Daniel and Cam. In fact tptb wanted Michael Shanks to go scruffy for a few episodes so the fans "could tell the difference between the two of them" As if.

But still!
                                sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Working...
                                X