No announcement yet.

Sam Carter /Jack O'Neill Ship Appreciation Thread 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't you just love those different timezones?

Originally posted by meredithe5 View Post
    Hmm, how many people actually think it was his side-arm...........

Originally posted by UhSir View Post
    My feeling is there was no "it" at all. When Sam started to talk, Jack sensed the feeling of defeat in her voice so he did his usual thing...crack a joke, and it worked. After they settled back down Sam then said what she'd started to say, "If we don't make it..."

Originally posted by amaradangeli View Post
    Honest to goodness, I really do. Love the innuendo, but I really do think it was his weapon. You know - the metallic, bullet-shooting kind.

Originally posted by UhSir View Post
    No, I would never try to burst your shippy bubble. Part of me thinks "it" wasn't his side arm and for that to be then Sam must have had her leg up over his and...
    Phew! Is it gettin' warm in here or am I having another hot flash?
    *splashes into the gutter to cool down*

Jack wasn't wearing his sidearm at the time. Just saying

Originally posted by SamJackShipper93 View Post
    Huh, I never thought of that. It makes sense, however, I've always felt that when Sam cautiously says "Colonel?", she seemed to be very aware of... something...
    I agree, she sounded... well, not really alarmed, but certainly aware that there was something going on. And he totally knew what she was getting at right away! Hmm, sure, Jack!
    Unmade Plans (WIP: 11/20):
    Sam's life takes a turn in an unexpected direction when she's faced with an unplanned pregnancy. The decision to keep the baby and raise it on her own will alter her life forever. Relationships are put to the test, especially the one between her and Jack. She doesn't know what to expect from him and he surprises her at every turn.
    On FFnet or AO3

My S/J fics can be found on FFnet and AO3. I also tweet and tumble about the ship and my writing/stories.

Comment

Originally posted by sasha713 View Post
      hehehe...standard shipper reading indeed. Thanks for posting this Hlnd (on the forum). I didn't even think to check if we got any reviews for the upload haha I'm all about the fiction writing rather than the reviews lol
      It didn't occur to me either. I knew it was posted all together, I just didn't even think about people reviewing it. It's nice to see the reviews!
      Visit me all over the place! FFN | AO3 | My Website |Twitter |Tumblr

Comment

Originally posted by SaraBahama View Post
        Yeah...she's evil *whispers* Oreos make her a little guttery...just sayin'...

Oooo! Oooo! XFChemist did:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HENkDov7i-U
        Loved, loved, the end of that with all the dialogue - beautifully put together.

You know, I watch these and it makes me want to do them.
        Visit me all over the place! FFN | AO3 | My Website |Twitter |Tumblr

Comment

all this talk of solitudes, i am going to have to watch it again, im watching season 1 on sci fi at the moment but it's not on till next week, till then im going to have quit thinking about sidearms!!!!!!!
          sigpic
          Thanks to the wonderful Meredithe5 for the awesome sig

Comment

Originally posted by SGSuzi View Post
            all this talk of solitudes, i am going to have to watch it again, im watching season 1 on sci fi at the moment but it's not on till next week, till then im going to have quit thinking about sidearms!!!!!!!
            LOL *hands SGSuzi copy of Solitudes*
            "You ended the world for me, because you believed I could bring it back." -unknown

Comment

Originally posted by picardythirds View Post
              And you're awesome at them hlndncr! And so fast too (can you tell I'm a fan?)
              *blushing*

I like getting special orders. It stretches me creatively to try and express someone else's vision. Otherwise I find myself getting into a rut.

Comment

Good morning Shippers! (For me anyway.) It's the last day of July (how did that happen?), and I actually have some deadlines today. I'm going back to the strategy that seemed to help me yesterday . . . work a little . . . post a little.

So how about Season 2 shippy moments?

Season 2
                The Serpent's Lair

She bites him; “I like your spirit”

The exchange of looks when they leave Daniel

The exchange in the gliders at the end

Jack hugs her as the camera pans out right at the end

Comment

lol I loved the part where she bit him... too funny and thanks again for posting all the shippy moments. I hope you get a lot done today Going off how many moments you posted yesterday it looks like you accomplished a lot.
                  sigpic

Comment

Season 2
                    In the Line of Duty

He goes back for her on the planet

His whole concern for Sam when Jolinar is holding the gate room hostage with a grenade

The scene where he walks out when she's begging him to believe Jolinar

When he realizes the Ashrak has got to her

Wipes away a tear when they bring her into the infirmary

Waiting for her to wake up and telling when she does “you beat it'”

Comment

Season 2
                      Prisoners

He checks she’s alright after being attacked

His bragging to Linea about how she figured out how to work the Gate

He gives her a little slap on the arm to get her attention.

Her concern when the boys are getting their butts kicked

Comment

Season 2
                        The Gamekeeper

There's a nice look between them in the garden at the end

Comment

I loved the Jolinar episode. Episodes like this make me wish that I'd watched the show when it was live on tv every week. It would've been so much more dramatic if I didn't know Sam was going to make it without a Gould in control. I also loved how concerned Jack was for her even in the beginning of their relationship.
                          sigpic

Comment

Season 2
                            Need

His look at her when Daniel runs after the princess, “I hate it when he does that”

His concern when Pyrus grabs her and runs his hand through her hair

Their mutual amusement over Daniel when they hear Shyla has a crush on him

When they're still in the mines her resting next to him and falling asleep exhausted

Comment

I want to thank Hindncr for all the hard work in making Ship Day a success!

crankie by Mala
                              sigpic
                              Distinguished Service Ribbon Goa'uld Campaign
                              My Stories zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Artwork by Mala

Comment

Originally posted by Zoser View Post
                                I want to thank Hindncr for all the hard work in making Ship Day a success!

crankie by Mala
                                Thanks! It's always a joy to spend a day with other Shippers! I'm glad everyone had fun and so many people participated in the pre-Ship Day, Ship Day, and now post-Ship Day discussions and activities.

I have to say that I'm totally energized right now and already making plans for our next holidays!

Comment

Working...
                                X