Sam Carter /Jack O'Neill Ship Appreciation Thread 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by amaradangeli View Post
    You all with photo editing skills amaze me like you're magic. I have NONE of those skills whatsoever so I never have the pretty sigs and custom avatars or story banners I see floating around the 'net. I'd love to learn, but there are only so many hours in the day!
    Mine aren't magic. Mine are failed attempts at following the tutorials I stumble upon. They never turn out the way I intend, but somehow it works out anyway! I kinda just stumble my way through it. I'm amazed myself the way some people are able to know exactly what kind of filter does what against which background-- I just ride on their coattails.

Originally posted by Lucycat View Post
    Ooooh, a new avatar is always fun! But one does get used to a person's avatar, don't they? One of the probies is using your old avatar so I get confused at first, thinking it's your posts when it's Meredithe5
    It was *really* confusing for Ship Day, when so many of us were using the invites for sigs and avvies. Like little lemmings we were! But now we're individuals again. Woo hoo! Creativity abounds in this forum. I love it.

Comment

Brief candle is about to come on sci fi channel (oz) they are currently showing a S1 everyday at the moment and im loving going back and rewatching them
      sigpic
      Thanks to the wonderful Meredithe5 for the awesome sig

Comment

Season 1
        Singularity

His “I know who won't be staying” remark at the observatory on Hanka

His offering to take Cassie

His worry about her in the vault with Cassie and relief at her being OK

The looks over the dog

Comment

Season 1
          Cor'ai

Very together in the argument with Hammond in the briefing room

Comment

Season 1
            Enigma

Sam is staring at Jack dreamily in the briefing room.

As the Tollan leave, Jack and Sam share conspiratorial grins in the control room

Comment

Originally posted by SGSuzi View Post
              Thanks so much for that, i will have a look through them, how do i know if one is spoken for already, and i'm a buit confused about the not hotlinking bit, might have to pm you for some guidance on that one
              Well, for example, UhSir is using one right now. It might be confusing if you choose that one too. And either in a post and definitely in my PB album I've labelled sigs as being "For" someone if they were specifically made as a gift or upon request. If you would like to use one of those you would have to contact the person I gave it to for permission.

The no hotlinking just means that you have to save a copy of the sig to your own hard drive or photo account rather than using the url from my posts, those link to my PB account and every time they are viewed it uses some of my bandwidth. If many poeple are linking to my account then all those views will drain my bandwidth and then I can't share any more pics. And that would make me very sad.

Comment

Originally posted by hlndncr View Post
                Season 1
                Singularity

I loved this episode!!! They show the softer side of Sam that we all know and love... I was so sad at the end of the episode when she didn't adopt Cassie. Hmmmmmmmm might have to make a fic about that
                sigpic

Comment

I have an amazingly long To Do List this week. But as a motivation to myself and a little present for all our newbies *waves "Hi, newbies!!"* I will share a few of my Every Shippy Moment Ever pics each time I cross something off my list.

My first accomplishment was to actually write out my horrifyingly long list.

So here are a few pics. Please discuss, or stare, whatever works for you.

Every Sam/Jack Shippy Moment Ever in Pictures

http://i1012.photobucket.com/albums/...PDVD_062-8.jpg
                  Staring at pics...staring....staaaaaring.... DAMMIT! Hlnd, I gave my muse to Sara yesterday for distracting me....*sigh* I think this forum is dangerous hahaha

Originally posted by XFchemist View Post
                  Vid rec (sequel to Out of Mind trailer)

http://youtu.be/PYyLDcjr_ac
                  omg...I am soooo tempted to write fic for this and Out of Mind. It's just such a great story in the video! I keep having to tell myself to work on my WIP's and not get distracted by new shiny thoughts haha

Originally posted by meredithe5 View Post
                  After all the shippy goodness this weekend I went back and watched the first episode. Its amazing to see the chemistry between them even at the very beginning. *sigh* stupid air force regulations!
                  Yes, those blasted regs! lol

Originally posted by meredithe5 View Post
                  You know you're a true shipper if you can find a moment in every episode
                  That should go on a t-shirt

Originally posted by Lucycat View Post
                  Oh no, don't change it. Selene doesn't use it anymore. Just takes getting used to, I will survive!
                  I saw it and immediately thought of Selene too hehe. But she has moved on and this avvie needed a new home

Man has this thread gone Kaboom! or what? It's great

Ps....Happy Birthday SaraBahama...I hope my muse hasn't given you too much trouble. You can give her back whenever you want. Keep her for a few days Birthday gift LOL
                  "You ended the world for me, because you believed I could bring it back." -unknown

Comment

Happy Birthday Sara!!!

Your present:

Comment

sj_Bday_redo.gif To SaraBahama.. zuz's smily
                      sigpic

Comment

Season 1
                        Cor'ai

http://i1012.photobucket.com/albums/af243/hlndncr/Every%20Sam%20and%20Jack%20Shippy%20Moment%20Ever/PDVD_240-1.jpg
                        Very together in the argument with Hammond in the briefing room
                        I always loved Jack's argument about having done some "damn distasteful things for his country" and how he wouldn't let the aliens execute his friend.

Comment

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
                          I always loved Jack's argument about having done some "damn distasteful things for his country" and how he wouldn't let the aliens execute his friend.
                          Cor'ai is one of my guilty pleasures. I just love that ep!

Comment

Season 1
                            Solitudes

Stranded in Antarctica together; snuggling, giggling, mention of side-arms

He makes her laugh joking about how to make the cave cozier

They both note it was an honor to serve with the other

Dying together; her telling “Jack” it is OK for him to sleep

She's still concerned and telling their rescuers about his injuries at the end

Comment

Season 1
                              Solitudes

http://i1012.photobucket.com/albums/...r/PDVD_259.jpg
                              Stranded in Antarctica together; snuggling, giggling, mention of side-arms
                              Hmm, how many people actually think it was his side-arm...........
                              sigpic

Comment

i need to watch solitudes again, lovely episode
                                sigpic
                                Thanks to the wonderful Meredithe5 for the awesome sig

Comment

Working...
                                X