X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice January calendar, hlndncr! THanks!

Comment

Hey Guys,

Look My post relay website: http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...hread/page7220

You will read my user HolyAngelQueenSG-1. thank you.

~HolyAngelQueenSG-1~

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
        Thanks

LadyGJ...it always starts with people asking that and then all of a sudden someone steals it...so I'm gonna try to say no...but...my muse never stays that long with me plus it helps that I have a break right now
        STARLOVER!!!!!

Love your avatar and sig as per usual
        sigpic
        sig by Mada
        As a matter of FIC

Comment

Originally posted by trinity3 View Post
          STARLOVER!!!!!

Love your avatar and sig as per usual

TRINITY!!!! *huuuuuuuuuuugs*

Thank you!
          sigpic

Comment

Dum dum dum...

It's so quiet in here

Walllllllllie time...

^clicky for biggie as always^

This is a part of my calendar(months still to be determined) if you want to see the other months(non S/J...often not even SG) Click here for the others
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by leiasky View Post
              Get outta (soggy) town, Pol! Have a great trip! Come back with all kinds of yummy fic ideas/inspiration!
              I second that!
              Have a great trip Pol!

And I say YES to Shipfirmation. <3 Let's keep are hopes up people. 2011. *crosses fingers*
              sigpic
              Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
              My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
              Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

Dum dum dum...

It's so quiet in here

Walllllllllie time...

This is a part of my calendar(months still to be determined) if you want to see the other months(non S/J...often not even SG) Click here for the others
                Great wallie!
                sigpic
                Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Originally posted by hlndncr View Post
                  It is an absolute crime that there is no 2011 SG-1 Calendar. So I took it upon myself to put one together, featuring Sam and Jack of course. I was hoping to make it all for Shipmas, but it's taking a lot more time than I thought. I did just finish January:

http://i1012.photobucket.com/albums/af243/hlndncr/Photoshop%20Art/th_January2011.jpg
                  (click to see it full size)

You can use it as a wall paper for your computer screen or just print it out.

I'll share the rest of the months as I get them finished.

Hope you like it!
                  Dum dum dum...

It's so quiet in here

Walllllllllie time...

Great calendar!
                  sigpic

Comment

Thankies!

Oh look what I just accidentally copied

Still makes me go gooey every time I see it!
                    sigpic

Comment

Nice wallpaper hlndncr(is there btw a way for me to shorten your name...it confuses me with typing ) I'm also working on a calendar right now; it does have a few SG months in it, but not SG only. I'll post the SG months when I'm done. I got 9 wallpapers done; 3 left

I did an S/J one 2 years ago, but it was a lot of work! Certainly since I worked with a theme...(gutter/angst/fluff/hippie)
                      Dum dum dum...

It's so quiet in here

Walllllllllie time...

Love that! My muse is jealous of your muse.

You can call me highland or hd if that is easier for you.

Yes, I'm working with theme too and you're right it is a lot of work. January's theme was "Antartica" not shippy per se, but and do seem to have a lot of moments there.

February I believe will be fluff.

Comment

Originally posted by hlndncr View Post
                        Love that! My muse is jealous of your muse.

You can call me highland or hd if that is easier for you.

Yes, I'm working with theme too and you're right it is a lot of work. January's theme was "Antartica" not shippy per se, but and do seem to have a lot of moments there.

February I believe will be fluff.
                        That's easier Thanks! Sorry, I'm just a doofus with names...normally I already shorten them but I didn't know how to do that ith your name lol!

Ah yeah, they do have a lot of moments. This is the 2009 calendar I made for the S/J ship Photobucket linky towards the album
                        ps. the bad thing about this one is that I made the wallpapers while I was in class
                        sigpic

Comment

Thankies!

Oh look what I just accidentally copied

Still makes me go gooey every time I see it!

That's the kind of accident I really like .
                          I just checked out your other parts on the artwork thread. They are fabulous. I love the Paradise Lost themed!
                          By the way I would green you, but... oh you know the deal. So, feel yourself greened.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lilac736 View Post
                            That's the kind of accident I reall like .
                            I just checked out your other parts on the artwork thread. They are fabulous. I love the Paradise Lost themed!
                            By the way I would green you, but... oh you know the deal. So, feel yourself greened.
                            Thankies *eats the really virtual Jell-O*
                            I just went in there with "I need 12 wps..." and came up with them as I was going. No theme...other than...I have to like it since it's gonna be my calendar(it will be printed)
                            sigpic

Comment

That's easier Thanks! Sorry, I'm just a doofus with names...normally I already shorten them but I didn't know how to do that ith your name lol!

Ah yeah, they do have a lot of moments. This is the 2009 calendar I made for the S/J ship Photobucket linky towards the album
                              ps. the bad thing about this one is that I made the wallpapers while I was in class
                              There's nothing wrong with that. You are clearly getting a broad-based liberal arts education!

And I noticed that "Bed" was a persistent theme in that calendar.

Comment

Thankies *eats the really virtual Jell-O*
                                I just went in there with "I need 12 wps..." and came up with them as I was going. No theme...other than...I have to like it since it's gonna be my calendar(it will be printed)
                                Jann is working her muse overtime. And I read somewhere that she's also got her chained to a couch. I think, as a lawyer, I shall have to give her muse my card so we can sue!

Comment

Working...
                                X