Sam Carter /Jack O'Neill Ship Appreciation Thread 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shipper U Quiz #6: Match the Episode

Match the Episode in Colum A with the correct Scene in Colum B. You may click on the picture to see a larger version.

Spoiler:
    Colum A Colum B
    1. Evolution Part 2 A.
    2. A Matter of Time B.
    3. 2010 C.
    4. Moebius 2 D.
    5. Crystal Skull E.
    6. Serpent's Venom F.
    7. Threads G.
    8. Urgo H.
    9. Death Knell I.
    10. Broca Divide J.
    Last edited by hlndncr; 23 July 2012, 11:53 AM. Reason: Fixed lettering for G and E.

Comment

Originally posted by hlndncr View Post

Match the Episode in Colum A with the correct Scene in Colum B. You may click on the picture to see a larger version.

Spoiler:
      Colum A Colum B
      1. Evolution Part 2 A.
      2. A Matter of Time B.
      3. 2010 C.
      4. Moebius 2 D.
      5. Crystal Skull G.
      6. Serpent's Venom F.
      7. Threads E.
      8. Urgo H.
      9. Death Knell I.
      10. Broca Divide J.
      Oh this is fun! And very sneaky with A and F.
      Spoiler:

1. D
      2. E
      3. J
      4. A
      5. G
      6. I
      7. F
      8. B
      9. C
      10. H
      Last edited by Lilac736; 23 July 2012, 12:14 PM.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lilac736 View Post
        Oh this is fun! And very sneaky with A and F.
        Thank you. I was trying to be a little sneaky.

Your reply also led me to notice that I made a mistake in lettering G and E. They should have been switched. I have corrected the error in the original post. Sorry about that.

Comment

Shipper U Master Quiz #6: Match the Episode

Spoiler:

1. “Evolution, Part 2” D.
          2. “A Matter of Time” E.
          3. “2010” J.
          4. “Moebius, Part 2” A.
          5. “Crystal Skull G.
          6. “Serpent’s Venom” I.
          7. “Threads” F.
          8. “Urgo” B.
          9. “Death Knell” C.
          10. “Broca Divide” H.
          sigpic
          The Return of King Arthur
          Trust in the Lord with all your heart; lean not on your own understanding. In all of ways
          acknowledge him, and he'll make your path straight. Proverbs 3:5-6

Comment

Spoiler:

A4
            B8
            C9
            D1
            E2
            F7
            G5
            H10
            I6
            J3
            sigpic
            My vids Sig made by me

Comment

Thank you. I was trying to be a little sneaky.

Your reply also led me to notice that I made a mistake in lettering G and E. They should have been switched. I have corrected the error in the original post. Sorry about that.
              I have to correct my answer now!
              sigpic
              My vids Sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by XFchemist View Post
                I have to correct my answer now!
                Sorry.

Comment

NP...I have done!
                  sigpic
                  My vids Sig made by me

Comment

shipper u quiz #6: Match the episode

match the episode in colum a with the correct scene in colum b. You may click on the picture to see a larger version.
                    Spoiler:
                    1. D
                    2. E
                    3. J
                    4. A
                    5. G
                    6. I
                    7. F
                    8. B
                    9. C
                    10. H
                    No Sam w/o a Jack and no Jack w/o a Sam.
                    It's like and immutable law of the multiverse.

Comment

shipper u quiz #6: Match the episode

Spoiler:

1. D
                      2. E
                      3. J
                      4. A
                      5. G
                      6. I
                      7. F
                      8. B
                      9. C
                      10. H
                      sigpic

Comment

I love it when the thread goes kaboom! Makes it fun to catch up I wish I had time to do the quiz, but its lecture time for me.
                        "You ended the world for me, because you believed I could bring it back." -unknown

Comment

Originally posted by gater62 View Post
                          While on vacation for a family reunion, I managed to sit down for pie with SG-1fanintn! Jack would have been so proud!
                          Gosh that's great.

I miss Mel.

Today is a very busy day for me. I'm teaching a dance workshop in Bethesda all morning. That's about 40 minutes away, plus it's on the National Insitutes of Health campus so there is security to get through. Then I'm attending a youth dance showcase in Nokesville, which is west of Manasses, in the evening. That will take about an hour to get to. In between I need to prep for a children's class I'm teaching at church tomorrow. So, long story short, I'm going to be dropping off all the pre-Ship Day goodies early this morning because I may not get back on GW for the rest of the day.

But that will give you all lots of time this weekend to get caught up on your shipper quizzes and drabbles.

Have a great day Shippers!
                          Knowing how busy you are, we appreciate all your Ship Thread efforts so much more **hugs**

Thanks for creating avenues for all the Shippy fun we're having.

Can't green you but GreenGreen Green

Originally posted by sasha713 View Post
                          Drabble Prompt #9
                          Under the Influence

Spoiler:

Kissing Jack shouldn't feel so...impressive. She knew it. But, she couldn't quite bring herself to stop doing it despite the gnawing feeling that they could both be potentially under some kind of unnatural influence. There was a jittery feeling in her stomach for one, and she felt dazed and unsure of what had transpired beforehand.

She had kissed plenty of guys in her time. Some of them had been exceptional at it as well...but this...

It kind of defied reason.

It was everything a kiss should be.

He pulled back and she realised that maybe she was under the influence.

His influence.

Yeah baby!

Originally posted by amaradangeli View Post
                          Part of what happened between drabbles 7 and 8.

Spoiler:
                          “I’ve been told to either put up or shut up. Apparently I’ve been giving you a pretty hard time.”

She glanced at him warily. “The drug has us all pretty out of sorts, sir.”

He twisted his hat in his hands. “But I have been making it more difficult on you?”

“Well, I’m not really sure what to think when you say… the things you’ve been saying. And being affected myself…”

“I have been kinda on edge.”

“Yeah. Me too.”

“I’ll just keep my distance, Carter. ‘Til this blows over.”

“That is shutting up. Or…

“Put up?”

“Yes, please.”
                          Please.

Originally posted by XFchemist View Post
                          prompt #9

Spoiler:

“DanielJackson, you owe me 50$”

“They are again under an alien influence?!!!! This is…what…the seventh time this year?”

“It’s the eighth time. You owe me 400$ in total and I suggest that we separate them before things get hotter”, Teal’c replied moving towards his two teammates who were making out near the campfire.

It’s not cheating, he contemplated, if during peaceful missions like this one he merely suggests to the local leader that his two friends need something to weaken their inhibitions. All the sexual tension between MajorCarter and ColonelO’Neill is unhealthy both for them and the team. The fact that he gets money from DanielJackson is just a bonus.

Yes, he thought, sometimes a touch of alien influence is just a blessing.

LOL Indeed

Just getting caught up on my drabbles.

Spoiler:
                          Jack knew he was a goner the first time he gazed into her dazzling blue eyes. They sparkled with intelligence, defiance, and just a touch of mischief.

He had no idea what thoughts she could be thinking in that beautiful head of hers, but he could listen to her babble all day.

Her soft pale skin and silky blond hair held endless fascination for him. He could never resist a gentle caress or light sniff whenever she was near.

Yes, Jack had been under the influence of Grace Carter O’Neill from the moment she was born.

Like mother, like daughter.
                          Aww so sweet.

Originally posted by sasha713 View Post
                          Okay so I missed 2, 7 and haven't done 10. And to think, I wasn't going to do any of them haha
                          I only got two of them done so far and I love drabbles. Will try to make up for it before Ship Day but I've been having so much fun reading all the others.

Shippers are super talented.

Proud to be a Shipper!
                          sigpic
                          sig by Mada
                          As a matter of FIC

Comment

^^ I'm proud to be a Shipper too
                            "You ended the world for me, because you believed I could bring it back." -unknown

Comment

*Rides into thread on a white horse* "Ship Day is coming! Ship Day is coming!" *gallops out in the direction of the Shipper Lounge*

*glances back -dang it! I have so much to catch up on before the big day! 10th anniversary!*
                              sigpic
                              sig by Ikorni

"When Colonel Maybourne and yourself were stranded off world, Major Carter felt a similar sense of frustration. She despaired at the thought of never seeing you again." ~Teal'c
                              "I didn't leave,because I'd have rather died myself,than lose Carter." ~Jack O'Neill

SaraBahama FanFic; AO3

Comment

...so...it's after midnight here, I have to work tomorrow, and I promised my family that I wouldn't succumb to the temptation to stay up to ungodly hours playing on the thread.

I will be back tomorrow evening -I expect to be on in short bursts each day as we build up to the big day. I have to glance back over the last few pages to see what we are up to.
                                sigpic
                                sig by Ikorni

"When Colonel Maybourne and yourself were stranded off world, Major Carter felt a similar sense of frustration. She despaired at the thought of never seeing you again." ~Teal'c
                                "I didn't leave,because I'd have rather died myself,than lose Carter." ~Jack O'Neill

SaraBahama FanFic; AO3

Comment

Working...
                                X