No announcement yet.

Sam Carter /Jack O'Neill Ship Appreciation Thread 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think it did cause a detachment in their relationship. I think Jack realised that if some entity could see how they felt for each other, she could be used against him again if another enemy did so, and the fact he had to shoot her, it just all made him pull back... (I actually wrote a little fic about this very thing at the start of the year lol)
    "You ended the world for me, because you believed I could bring it back." -unknown

Comment

So then when they detect a problem in the MALP room they gear up and get the rest of SG1 together.

Comment

Originally posted by hlndncr View Post
        So then when they detect a problem in the MALP room they gear up and get the rest of SG1 together.
        yes.

Comment

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
          i'm talking before sam gets the entity downloaded into her.
          Oh that question wasn't directed to your comment. It was just a general query.

It just wasn't explained why Jack was there in the first place. So my shippy glasses decided it was because he likes following Sam.

Comment

Originally posted by sasha713 View Post
            I think it did cause a detachment in their relationship. I think Jack realised that if some entity could see how they felt for each other, she could be used against him again if another enemy did so, and the fact he had to shoot her, it just all made him pull back... (I actually wrote a little fic about this very thing at the start of the year lol)
            Makes sense. After Divide and Conquer and then this, he had to be feeling like he wasn't playing any of his cards close to the chest anymore.
            Visit me all over the place! FFN | AO3 | My Website |Twitter |Tumblr

Comment

It just wasn't explained why Jack was there in the first place. So my shippy glasses decided it was because he likes following Sam.
              oh ok my bad.

Comment

Good reason, Hlnd
                "You ended the world for me, because you believed I could bring it back." -unknown

Comment

A little bit of a disagreement between Jack and Sam about how to deal with the "nest."

Jack doesn't look very pleased with the decision to talk to it.

Sam seems a little miffed with Jack's closed mindedness.

Comment

Originally posted by amaradangeli View Post
                    Makes sense. After Divide and Conquer and then this, he had to be feeling like he wasn't playing any of his cards close to the chest anymore.
                    Yeah, which just upped the angst in my opinion Which made it sooo good, because my writers mind just looooves the angst of this.

Comment

A little bit of a disagreement between Jack and Sam about how to deal with the "nest."

you think after working together for what over 3 years (at this point in time) she would be used to it.

Comment

Jack does prepare to cut the power when Sam gos to communicate with the entity. He clearly doesn't trust it.

Comment

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
                          you think after working together for what over 3 years (at this point in time) she would be used to it.
                          That's true but I think they are close at this point and she just expects him to give her a little more benefit of the doubt because she knows he trusts her.

Comment

They do kind of act like a married couple sometimes, although its muted because of the rank issue, still...i love how Sam never really hides her thoughts, even if she cant voice them like she would like...he knows...

Comment

That's true but I think they are close at this point and she just expects him to give her a little more benefit of the doubt because she knows he trusts her.
                              true but, this entity was a threat to the base. it wasn't interested in talking.

Comment

Jack doesn't leave her side once she's hurt.

He looks so worried about her.

When everyone is talking to Janet in the observation room about what is happening, Jack stays next to Sam.

He looks like he wants to reach out to her, but knows he can't.

Comment

Working...
                                X