Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hlndncr View Post
    Hi Shipper friends!

Sorry I haven't been around much. I came back from the convention and immediately got very sick. I'm still not feeling very well. So my brain has been pretty fuzzy and my concentration not so good.
    Sorry you are feeling under the weather, hlndncr! I hope you feel better soon! {{{SHIPPER HUGS}}}

Comment

Originally posted by hlndncr View Post
      Hi Shipper friends!

Sorry I haven't been around much. I came back from the convention and immediately got very sick. I'm still not feeling very well. So my brain has been pretty fuzzy and my concentration not so good.

When I feel better I promise new arties and stories.

Meanwhile, + = Forever!
      I hope you feel better soon Hlndncr!
      sigpic
      Made by the talented Meredithe5

Live peace, speak kindness, dwell in possibility - Amanda Tapping

My Rainbow Run for Mila raised $2672.5 CAD for Sanctuary For Kids! Many thanks to everyone who donated in honour of my beloved niece https://www.facebook.com/RainbowRunForMila

Comment

So jealous of Castle fans right now
        Spoiler:
        they have their confirmation.

Need some

From the set of photomanips for the fic Twilight
        Last edited by Skydiver; 09 May 2012, 05:26 PM.
        No Sam w/o a Jack and no Jack w/o a Sam.
        It's like and immutable law of the multiverse.

Comment

Originally posted by iiradned View Post
          So jealous of Castle fans right now they have their confirmation.
          Spoiler:
          I loved the finale of Castle season 4. But if I had stuck to the rules in Australia, the finale hasn't been aired yet on TV...we are a few weeks behind the US. Shh...don't tell me what happens.... *shifty eyes* If anyone asks, I haven't seen it... lol Imagine if SG had given us comfirmation like that? *thud* I think I would have squee'd myself into exploding haha
          Last edited by sasha713; 09 May 2012, 05:31 PM.
          "You ended the world for me, because you believed I could bring it back." -unknown

Comment

I was out Monday so I also missed the season finale of Castle, but I'm hoping to watch it on-line.

Back on topic ==>

Comment

Guys, let's tag the castle spoilers please. whole chunks of the world haven't seen it yet and don't want to be spoiled

thanks
              Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                Guys, let's tag the castle spoilers please. whole chunks of the world haven't seen it yet and don't want to be spoiled

thanks
                No problem Sky
                "You ended the world for me, because you believed I could bring it back." -unknown

Comment

Just read this and thought it was very Jack-like! Only he'd use trinium and/or naquadah and Sam would totally love the ring.
                  Unmade Plans (WIP: 11/20):
                  Sam's life takes a turn in an unexpected direction when she's faced with an unplanned pregnancy. The decision to keep the baby and raise it on her own will alter her life forever. Relationships are put to the test, especially the one between her and Jack. She doesn't know what to expect from him and he surprises her at every turn.
                  On FFnet or AO3

My S/J fics can be found on FFnet and AO3. I also tweet and tumble about the ship and my writing/stories.

Comment

I read a fic where he had made for her a trinium ring. Totally loved the idea of it.
                    sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post

thanks
                      Too late for me!

*Sulks!*

The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it

Comment

Holy Hannah! Where is everyone?

Perhaps the Grace kiss will bring you all back...

sigpic

Comment

It's been depressingly quiet around here lately...

Sam's life takes a turn in an unexpected direction when she's faced with an unplanned pregnancy. The decision to keep the baby and raise it on her own will alter her life forever. Relationships are put to the test, especially the one between her and Jack. She doesn't know what to expect from him and he surprises her at every turn.
                          On FFnet or AO3

My S/J fics can be found on FFnet and AO3. I also tweet and tumble about the ship and my writing/stories.

Comment

Originally posted by fems View Post
                            It's been depressingly quiet around here lately...

I knew the kiss would bring people back.

Sam and Jack, Together Forever.
                            sigpic

Comment

Hey, I'm all for kissing! SJ-KISSheart.gif*

*Made by zuz
                              On FFnet or AO3

Comment

Sorry, didn't have much time lately.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X