Sam Carter /Jack O'Neill Ship Appreciation Thread 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lilac736 View Post
    Didn’t Daniel do some sort of dance around Jack in “One False Step”?
    i wanna say that "Dance" he did was just because danny boy was frustrated with jack.

Comment

Originally posted by SamJackShipper93 View Post
      I just rewatched it to check. He offers her his hand, she stands up, they hug, and then start swaying to the music. I've just always thought it implied they continued to dance after that.
      Ewwww... that memory just ruined my day... Some things are better forgotten. Awful, awful episode....

It is not that I don't understand Jack's motives, but the way he treated Sam when she started talking to him at th end of the episode was just inexcusable. You don't brush off the person who worked so hard to rescue you in such manner. You just don't.

Comment

Originally posted by Lilac736 View Post
        Didn’t Daniel do some sort of dance around Jack in “One False Step”?
        You call that dancing???

Comment

Originally posted by For_All_Eternity View Post
          Ewwww... that memory just ruined my day... Some things are better forgotten. Awful, awful episode....

It is not that I don't understand Jack's motives, but the way he treated Sam when she started talking to him at the end of the episode was just inexcusable. You don't brush off the person who worked so hard to rescue you in such manner. You just don't.
          Couldn't agree more!!!
          sigpic
          Made by the talented Meredithe5

Live peace, speak kindness, dwell in possibility - Amanda Tapping

My Rainbow Run for Mila raised $2672.5 CAD for Sanctuary For Kids! Many thanks to everyone who donated in honour of my beloved niece https://www.facebook.com/RainbowRunForMila

Comment

Hmm, yeah, let's move on to more important things... Oh look, kisses!

Unmade Plans (WIP: 11/20):
            Sam's life takes a turn in an unexpected direction when she's faced with an unplanned pregnancy. The decision to keep the baby and raise it on her own will alter her life forever. Relationships are put to the test, especially the one between her and Jack. She doesn't know what to expect from him and he surprises her at every turn.
            On FFnet or AO3

My S/J fics can be found on FFnet and AO3. I also tweet and tumble about the ship and my writing/stories.

Comment

^^^ LOL. Ohh looky you're right...kisses! *stares for a minute like looking at 'The Light'*
              "You ended the world for me, because you believed I could bring it back." -unknown

Comment

Oooh, The Light... It's so pretty!

thelight.jpg

4x18_0808.jpg

The%u00252BLight.jpg

Until...

4x18_0885.jpg

4x18_0886.jpg

4x18_0887.jpg

And maybe some more serious things, like what happens in the R-rated Light Addictions by merkaba...

4x18_0888.jpg
                Unmade Plans (WIP: 11/20):
                Sam's life takes a turn in an unexpected direction when she's faced with an unplanned pregnancy. The decision to keep the baby and raise it on her own will alter her life forever. Relationships are put to the test, especially the one between her and Jack. She doesn't know what to expect from him and he surprises her at every turn.
                On FFnet or AO3

My S/J fics can be found on FFnet and AO3. I also tweet and tumble about the ship and my writing/stories.

Comment

Originally posted by fems View Post
                  Ooh, The Light... It's so pretty!

[And maybe some more serious things, like what happens in the R-rated Light Addictions by merkaba...
                  Yes! I remember that story...
                  "You ended the world for me, because you believed I could bring it back." -unknown

Comment

I like my version of The Light
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
                      Me too And I like what happens in the Light chapters of Stitches.

*wanders off to read*
                      Cake - an AU tale of secrets, lies, intrigue and Jack's favourite thing.

Chapter 1

Comment

of course, there's always fishing...
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
                          That's great!!

Comment

Originally posted by hlndncr View Post
                            I wanted something I could wear at the convention to show my love and dedication to the ship. So I made a t-shirt with this on the front:

http://i1012.photobucket.com/albums/...t/Shippy-T.jpg
                            Wonderful shirt, hlndncr!! Hope you are having a great time at the con!

Comment

Originally posted by fems View Post
                              Hmm, yeah, let's move on to more important things... Oh look, kisses!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]34400[/ATTACH]

[/CENTER]
                              Hahh, good change of topic

Ok, I have seen this pic A LOT and I can't remember it!! Is it a promotional pic or did it actually happen??

Comment

It's a behind the scenes pic from Holiday.
                                sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Working...
                                X