Sam Carter /Jack O'Neill Ship Appreciation Thread 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pol View Post
    Wouldn't have worked. See, it was the fact that he chose that jarred Sam out of the illusion. She knew, somewhere deep inside, that if she was going to have a happily ever after with anyone, it'd be Jack. So Fifth's great mistake was in only reading her "surface" thoughts, the facade. He wasn't mature enough to understand the emotion beneath, so made a wrong choice.
    GREEN...darn you, GW! GREEN!

Pol -even if it would let me green, there wouldn't be enough to triple-green you...nice insight!

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
    The fridge is locked, Nola! So here:

(not mine -zuz, I think? or mala?)
    sigpic
    sig by Ikorni

"When Colonel Maybourne and yourself were stranded off world, Major Carter felt a similar sense of frustration. She despaired at the thought of never seeing you again." ~Teal'c
    "I didn't leave,because I'd have rather died myself,than lose Carter." ~Jack O'Neill

SaraBahama FanFic; AO3

Comment

Comment

Don't you hate it when the phone wakes you?

sigpic

Comment

*bounces in*

Hi Shippers~!

REALLY long time no see, huh? Sorry, school's been sucking my life away (considering I'm only a Freshman this is bad...) and I really haven't been into SG-1 or Stargate in general for a while.

But for the past two weeks my sister has been marathoning this wonderful show, and my love is coming back.

SO IS MY LOVE FOR SAM&JACK AND I DON'T KNOW WHY I'M SO EXCITED I JUST AM. YAAAAAY~~ AND I'VE BEEN WATCHING ALL THE SJ EPISODES THAT I CAN REMEMBER AND IT'S BEEN AWESOME -NODNOD-

i don't know why i was typing in all caps, it's just fun I guess.

It occurs to me that not everyone here would know/remember me. So. HI. My Name's Val. How are you?

I guess there isn't much more of a point to this than saying hi and letting you all know that I haven' actually fallen off the face of the earth, mkay? Kay.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kunoichi View Post
            At the risk of being the miserable cynic in the happy garden of shipdom, I take things that the writers say with a large pinch of salt until I have actually seen them on screen (admittedly this is unlikely to happen in this case). There have been far too many incidents of shippy 'spoilers' being released prior to episodes airing and when the show finally came out, what was on screen was nothing like what was promised (or had been edited out completely). There was too much of this over the years for me to believe any ship-related promises/comments from the writers. I'll take my ship, at the moment, from the excellent fanfiction authors who seem to have a better grasp of certain characters than the show's writers who, IMO, lost interest in these characters and therefore the ability to write them well, in the later seasons.

OK rant over! Sorry!

I would love to have seen some undeniable confirmation on screen. It didn't need to be a 'morning after' or romantic setting scene, just a passing comment from Jack or Sam about the other confirming they were in a relationship would have satisfied me completely.

I wouldn't want a reboot with the same characters played by other people. One of the big attractions for me, was the chemistry between RDA and AT - and not just for the ship aspect. Heck, one of the big attractions for me was the chemistry between all 4 stars, which made even some of the dodgier early shows eminently rewatchable!
            I second these thoughts. Absolutely.

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
              OMG! That is so cute! *snurch*

Comment

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
                regarding the reboot who would you guys think would do an awesome (besides AT and RDA) at playing Samantha carter and Jack O'Neill?
                Nobody. Ever!

Okay, if AT picked someone to play Sam and RDA picked someone to play Jack then I'd be okay with it.
                *she says grudgingly*

smilie by zuz

Comment

Originally posted by SaraBahama View Post

(not mine -zuz, I think? or mala?)
                  That's Mala's.

Comment

comes and joins
                    sigpic
                    Ohhhhhhhh WHAM BAM THANK YOU MA'AM

Comment

Originally posted by LT. COL. John Sheppard View Post
                      comes and joins
                      Welcome!!

But this is gonna get super confusing... We already have one Lt. Col. John Shepard running around here.

Comment

Originally posted by selene0789 View Post
                        Welcome!!

But this is gonna get super confusing... We already have one Lt. Col. John Shepard running around here.
                        thanks where is he ??
                        sigpic

Comment

Where?? Uhm... I think his most recent post is on the previous page on this thread.

I'm sure he'll be on soon, especially now that we're talking about him.

Comment

I'm sure he'll be on soon, especially now that we're talking about him.
                            lol not only is he smart he thinks like me to
                            sigpic

Comment

Yup. he has this habit of asking these questions that keep us going for days.

Comment

Yup. he has this habit of asking these questions that keep us going for days.
                                wow! he really sounds like me
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X