X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post
    Given that you're writing that fic, I'll give it a go on this vid
    Wow, I'm looking forward to it!
    Cake - an AU tale of secrets, lies, intrigue and Jack's favourite thing.

Chapter 1

Comment

Originally posted by Akamaimom View Post
      And another more timely caption:

Why are you all dressed up, Sir?

Whaddayamean? The real question is why aren't YOU dressed up?

Why would I dress up?

For the cake.

I'm not following you, Sir.

It's Treknik's birthday today. Birthdays require cake. And I always dress up for cake!
      Thank you. I had no idea they were getting dressed up for me.
      sigpic
      I used to trek amongst the stars, now I gate to them

Comment

Originally posted by Treknik View Post
        Thank you. I had no idea they were getting dressed up for me.
        It's because you're SO worth it!!!

WW update:

Spoiler:
        I lost another 4 + pounds, bringing my total to 16.6 pounds! Huzzah! Not bad for two weeks, right?
        Last edited by Akamaimom; 26 January 2012, 04:39 PM.
        sigpic
        My Stories: FFdotNet
        My Stories AO3
        Thanks, Oma, for the Sig!

Comment

Howdy everyone! Been a while but RL has been extremely hectic and here I thought it was suppose to slow down after the holidays! So many posts to catch up that I don't even know where to begin! so to keep it simple,

Hello! Glad all is going well for everyone!

Sam and Jack forever!
          sigpic
          Thanks to the talented Bailey1ak

Comment

Happy Birthday Treknik!!

Comment

Originally posted by Akamaimom View Post
              It's because you're SO worth it!!!

WW update:

Spoiler:
              I lost another 4 + pounds, bringing my total to 16.6 pounds! Huzzah! Not bad for two weeks, right?
              Sorry....for you AKA, cuz I know you are a fan...

Spoiler:
              "Huzzah" always makes me think of Big Bang Theory now:

Wolowitz: Renaissance fairs aren't about historical accuracy. They're about taking chubby girls who work at Kinkos and lacing them up in corsets so tight their bosom jumps out and says "howdy".

Sheldon: Bosoms would not have said "howdy" in the Fifteenth Century. If anything, they would have said "Huzzah!"

(congrats...hope I made you chuckle)
              sigpic
              sig by Ikorni

"When Colonel Maybourne and yourself were stranded off world, Major Carter felt a similar sense of frustration. She despaired at the thought of never seeing you again." ~Teal'c
              "I didn't leave,because I'd have rather died myself,than lose Carter." ~Jack O'Neill

SaraBahama FanFic; AO3

Comment

I love this scene...so comfortable.
                sigpic
                sig by Ikorni

"When Colonel Maybourne and yourself were stranded off world, Major Carter felt a similar sense of frustration. She despaired at the thought of never seeing you again." ~Teal'c
                "I didn't leave,because I'd have rather died myself,than lose Carter." ~Jack O'Neill

SaraBahama FanFic; AO3

Comment

Originally posted by SaraBahama View Post
                  Sorry....for you AKA, cuz I know you are a fan...

Spoiler:
                  "Huzzah" always makes me think of Big Bang Theory now:

Wolowitz: Renaissance fairs aren't about historical accuracy. They're about taking chubby girls who work at Kinkos and lacing them up in corsets so tight their bosom jumps out and says "howdy".

Sheldon: Bosoms would not have said "howdy" in the Fifteenth Century. If anything, they would have said "Huzzah!"

(congrats...hope I made you chuckle)
                  I love that part! Thanks for reminding me!
                  sigpic
                  My Stories: FFdotNet
                  My Stories AO3
                  Thanks, Oma, for the Sig!

Comment

Originally posted by SaraBahama View Post
                    http://i1232.photobucket.com/albums/ff370/SaraBahama/jacksammobeius.jpg

I love this scene...so comfortable.
                    Quite right!

I love this ship!
                    No Sam w/o a Jack and no Jack w/o a Sam.
                    It's like and immutable law of the multiverse.

Comment

Okay, so I'm reading "City of the Gods", the fourth book in the SG-1 novels, (not finished yet so please no spoilers!), but for the life of me I had no idea what they were talking about when they kept referencing the planet "Oannes". And apparently it was the name of the planet in "Fire and Water" (thank you, Stargate Omnipedia!). Did they *ever* give a name of the planet besides its P?X-??? designation in the actual episode?

I don't like feeling out of the loop. Makes me think I missed a book in there somewhere. Harumph. *grumblegrumble* This is so going in my review later.

Comment

Originally posted by selene0789 View Post
                        Okay, so I'm reading "City of the Gods", the fourth book in the SG-1 novels, (not finished yet so please no spoilers!), but for the life of me I had no idea what they were talking about when they kept referencing the planet "Oannes". And apparently it was the name of the planet in "Fire and Water" (thank you, Stargate Omnipedia!). Did they *ever* give a name of the planet besides its P?X-??? designation in the actual episode?

I don't like feeling out of the loop. Makes me think I missed a book in there somewhere. Harumph. *grumblegrumble* This is so going in my review later.
                        DANIEL
                        'Who walked among men by day…but at night…she would retreat to the great sea to sleep.'
                        (gasps)
                        'One of the beings called Oannes…'

Other than that it's just references, I don't think they came out and said the planet was named 'Oannes', but I knew it was. Probably from the lexicon and/or transcripts.
                        Unmade Plans (WIP: 11/20):
                        Sam's life takes a turn in an unexpected direction when she's faced with an unplanned pregnancy. The decision to keep the baby and raise it on her own will alter her life forever. Relationships are put to the test, especially the one between her and Jack. She doesn't know what to expect from him and he surprises her at every turn.
                        On FFnet or AO3

My S/J fics can be found on FFnet and AO3. I also tweet and tumble about the ship and my writing/stories.

Comment

Originally posted by selene0789 View Post

I'll be interested in reading your thoughts on the book when you're through.

Comment

Originally posted by Lucycat View Post
                            Happy Birthday Treknik!!
                            Thank you!
                            sigpic
                            I used to trek amongst the stars, now I gate to them

Comment

It looks that the hosting service for Sam & Jack Always & Forever has finally removed the site from its indices.
                              No Sam w/o a Jack and no Jack w/o a Sam.
                              It's like and immutable law of the multiverse.

Comment

Originally posted by iiradned View Post
                                It looks that the hosting service for Sam & Jack Always & Forever has finally removed the site from its indices.

Comment

Working...
                                X