No announcement yet.

Sam Carter /Jack O'Neill Ship Appreciation Thread 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Selene0789 might I suggest you use the ones with the bare arms and not where he's wearing his BDU jacket (unless his sleeves are rolled up!)?
    Unmade Plans (WIP: 11/20):
    Sam's life takes a turn in an unexpected direction when she's faced with an unplanned pregnancy. The decision to keep the baby and raise it on her own will alter her life forever. Relationships are put to the test, especially the one between her and Jack. She doesn't know what to expect from him and he surprises her at every turn.
    On FFnet or AO3

My S/J fics can be found on FFnet and AO3. I also tweet and tumble about the ship and my writing/stories.

Comment

Originally posted by fems View Post
      Selene0789 might I suggest you use the ones with the bare arms and not where he's wearing his BDU jacket (unless his sleeves are rolled up!)?
      mmm ... yes, bare arms iz good.

Like when he appears in the doorway to Sam's lab in "Affinity".

Comment

Yup. Undershirt is preferable to bulky BDU jackets... especially for what I have in mind... Hee hee!

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
          mmm ... yes, bare arms iz good.

Like when he appears in the doorway to Sam's lab in "Affinity".

Comment

It is apparently National Hug Day, so here's a hug for you all:

Comment

3x01_273.jpg
              Unmade Plans (WIP: 11/20):
              Sam's life takes a turn in an unexpected direction when she's faced with an unplanned pregnancy. The decision to keep the baby and raise it on her own will alter her life forever. Relationships are put to the test, especially the one between her and Jack. She doesn't know what to expect from him and he surprises her at every turn.
              On FFnet or AO3

My S/J fics can be found on FFnet and AO3. I also tweet and tumble about the ship and my writing/stories.

Comment

Originally posted by fems View Post
                Ah, that sucks. I google-ed again and there's a solution here, using batch sequences but you need Acrobat Pro 8 or higher, it seems. Someone there also mentions just selecting all the Word files and right-click to convert them, but that would still require you to open all the docs and PDFs or something... Here's another batch solution, but I can't tell from the info if it allows you to convert them to multiple PDFs or just one.

ETA:
                This seems to be another solution where you don't need Adobe Acrobat. Oh and this one too.
                *squeeeeee* The second solutions seems to be working! Thank you so much!
                *huggles*

Originally posted by XFchemist View Post
                nooo, you can create multiple pdf files with pdf creator. Follow my instructions:

Spoiler:

- open pdf creator
                - you'll see a table
                - click on "document" and then "add". select all the files that you wanna convert
                - click on "save" on each window that will be open
                - it will create all the pdf files!!!

...yeah I'm a geek!
                Lol, I tried it and again it went to printer... but that must be due to my tech-challenging issues But it's all good now Thanks though *hugs*

Originally posted by selene0789 View Post
                Now another question that's completely unrelated... Does anyone know of a Jack picture where he's in uniform (at least in his BDU undershirt) and he's kinda reclining/relaxing back? Like he's waiting or something?

I'm trying to think of an episode where he's doing that, but it's slipping my mind at the moment.
                I know in S9 I think it's ep1 that there's Jack in uniform and he's leaning against the window in Mitchell's hospital room. Hope that helps along with everyone else suggestions

http://i143.photobucket.com/albums/r...95785832_n.jpg
                *hhhhhuuuuuugs*
                sigpic
                Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

Originally posted by selene0789 View Post
                  Yup. Undershirt is preferable to bulky BDU jackets... especially for what I have in mind... Hee hee!
                  Also in Proving Ground (in the commissary), and Death Knell (when he and Teal'c are hunting for Sam).

EDIT:
                  "It's Good to be King" and "Failsafe".
                  Last edited by hedwig; 21 January 2012, 04:54 PM.

Comment

Okay, so my photoshop isn't working either. I've heard there's some gimp users on here... Think you'd be able to PM me with some info on how to manipulate selected areas once I've marked them off with a specific tool? (Each time I switch tools--say, like when I wanna move a selection I've lassoed-- the selection outline disappears...)

It's so frustrating! I want to make arties for Valenship!!! *stomps foot* ::scowl::

I'm really not that bad. Just looking to spread the love!

Comment

was looking up some Sam/Jack videos and i saw this one and i thought i would share it with you guys.

Comment

http://i143.photobucket.com/albums/r...95785832_n.jpg
                        Thanks for the {{{HUGS}}} Back atcha!

Comment

Made a start on my story for Valenship. There's a lonnnnggg way to go but it's started. *DevilishMe* I'm going with your idea, kind of. Hee hee exciting.
                          Cake - an AU tale of secrets, lies, intrigue and Jack's favourite thing.

Chapter 1

Comment

Originally posted by Wild Flower View Post
                            Made a start on my story for Valenship. There's a lonnnnggg way to go but it's started. *DevilishMe* I'm going with your idea, kind of. Hee hee exciting.
                            *twirls* Weeeeee! AWesome! *looks forward to reading the fic*
                            sigpic
                            Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

It would be a nice birthday gift
                              http://shortyawards.com/andersonrdean
                              Last edited by trupi; 22 January 2012, 11:34 AM.
                              sigpic

Comment

It's been awhile - how about caption this pic game?

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X