Sam Carter /Jack O'Neill Ship Appreciation Thread 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by iiradned View Post
    Time zones being what they are and my location being what it is, it is now Shipmas where I am.

So I wish my fellow S/J shippers a Happy Shipmas!
    it's not Shipmas here yet...but Happy Shipmas to you!
    sigpic
    My vids Sig made by me

Comment

I have to do some more artwork for tomorrow...busy, busy, busy!
      sigpic

Comment

Looking forward to the fic Nyna! And the new vid, XF! I'll be away from my laptop most of the day tomorrow but I plan to be home and spend the evening with everyone tomorrow for Shipmas!

Comment

It's beginning to look a lot like SHIPMAS!!

Comment

OK, I'm not really ready for Shipmas, but at least I have a few things to share.

And maybe I'll have some time tomorrow to get a few more things done.

Just one hour to go!!!

Comment

Originally posted by hlndncr View Post
              OK, I'm not really ready for Shipmas, but at least I have a few things to share.

And maybe I'll have some time tomorrow to get a few more things done.

Just one hour to go!!!
              Say it ain't so! I'm not ready!!!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by fems View Post
                I hope there will be a lot more Shipmas fics because lately it seems to be very quiet on the S/J fic front and most of what is uploaded is crap.
                Oh jeez... I hope you're not talking about mine...

Speaking of, I should change my sig back Strangers in honor of the momentous holiday upon us. Even though I'll be working through most of it *grumble grumble*

Comment

Haha!! I HAVE SHIPMAS FIC!!!!!!!

But you all have to wait until Shipmas starts to read it (no promises on it's awesomeness, but I will say it doesn't suck!)

Comment

Originally posted by Nynaeve506 View Post
                    Haha!! I HAVE SHIPMAS FIC!!!!!!!
                    But you all have to wait until Shipmas starts to read it (no promises on it's awesomeness, but I will say it doesn't suck!)
                    And just ask Pol...sometimes that alone is praise enough!! LOL
                    sigpic
                    sig by Ikorni

"When Colonel Maybourne and yourself were stranded off world, Major Carter felt a similar sense of frustration. She despaired at the thought of never seeing you again." ~Teal'c
                    "I didn't leave,because I'd have rather died myself,than lose Carter." ~Jack O'Neill

SaraBahama FanFic; AO3

Comment

Originally posted by SaraBahama View Post
                      And just ask Pol...sometimes that alone is praise enough!! LOL
                      LOL. You'll be glad to know I *did* end up getting a title for it *phew* (When all else fails I always just bring out my Dido collection. That woman has got some of the most soulful and dare I say, angsty, lyrics of all time).

Comment

*peeks expectantly around the corner, hoping the Shipmas thread is open...*
                        sigpic
                        sig by Ikorni

"When Colonel Maybourne and yourself were stranded off world, Major Carter felt a similar sense of frustration. She despaired at the thought of never seeing you again." ~Teal'c
                        "I didn't leave,because I'd have rather died myself,than lose Carter." ~Jack O'Neill

SaraBahama FanFic; AO3

Comment

Merry Shipmas!!!!

The party has moved to the Shipmas Thread for the next 24 hours.

We'll see you at the party!

Comment

by syfyfan

Comment

Merry Shipmas!!!

sigpic
                              My vids Sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by selene0789 View Post
                                Oh jeez... I hope you're not talking about mine...

Speaking of, I should change my sig back Strangers in honor of the momentous holiday upon us. Even though I'll be working through most of it *grumble grumble*
                                I love your "Strangers on a Train" fic, so you have at least one fan

Comment

Working...
                                X