X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Picspam:

sigpic
    sig by Ikorni

"When Colonel Maybourne and yourself were stranded off world, Major Carter felt a similar sense of frustration. She despaired at the thought of never seeing you again." ~Teal'c
    "I didn't leave,because I'd have rather died myself,than lose Carter." ~Jack O'Neill

SaraBahama FanFic; AO3

Comment

I love how her thumb caresses his hand:

sigpic
      sig by Ikorni

"When Colonel Maybourne and yourself were stranded off world, Major Carter felt a similar sense of frustration. She despaired at the thought of never seeing you again." ~Teal'c
      "I didn't leave,because I'd have rather died myself,than lose Carter." ~Jack O'Neill

SaraBahama FanFic; AO3

Comment

Fishing:

sigpic
        sig by Ikorni

SaraBahama FanFic; AO3

Comment

Dating:

(sorry about the brown hair -it is what it is...and it IS a good pic of them)
          sigpic
          sig by Ikorni

SaraBahama FanFic; AO3

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Wedding:

sigpic
              sig by Ikorni

SaraBahama FanFic; AO3

Comment

So_Married_matching.jpg
                *manip by mala
                sigpic
                sig by Ikorni

SaraBahama FanFic; AO3

Comment

So married:

*manip by mala
                  sigpic
                  sig by Ikorni

SaraBahama FanFic; AO3

Comment

Need I say it...

sigpic
                    sig by Ikorni

SaraBahama FanFic; AO3

Comment

Pic spam! Yeah!
                      sigpic
                      I used to trek amongst the stars, now I gate to them

Comment

"I only see what I WISH to see"...

*banner by yessika
                        sigpic
                        sig by Ikorni

SaraBahama FanFic; AO3

Comment

Forgot these 2 from 'The Shroud':

MARRIED!
                          sigpic
                          sig by Ikorni

SaraBahama FanFic; AO3

Comment

Pol's last Campfire made me think of something:

Is it just me or does Sam do the "head duck" thing a lot less in S9/10, Atlantis, etc, than she did previously?
                            sigpic
                            sig by Ikorni

SaraBahama FanFic; AO3

Comment

Someone's trying to hit that 1000 mark...tonight.

Keep the Ship pictures coming.
                              sigpic
                              I used to trek amongst the stars, now I gate to them

Comment

Am I that transparent?

*I am actually writing in another screen and was hit with a combination of shippy euphoria and the feeling it was too quiet on the thread tonight.
                                sigpic
                                sig by Ikorni

SaraBahama FanFic; AO3

Comment

Working...
                                X