No announcement yet.

Sam Carter /Jack O'Neill Ship Appreciation Thread 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Perhaps they have multiple windows open and are checking other threads? I try to only have one GW window, that way I can only be in one thread at a time
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SaraBahama View Post

*bounces up and down* are you SURE you don't want us to tell you??? *evil grin*
      No thank you. I'm rediscovering how great it is to watch a show without having been spoiled to death before hand. Though I have to say the beginning of S9 is a mighty shock. No Sam, no Jack and that Farscape guy I don't like. Now there's one spoiler I would like to have, please tell me if the Jack/Sam ship and the old SG-1 ended with 'Threads'.

Originally posted by freckles2185 View Post
      Ok, found it!
      The Sam & Jack (or more appropriately RDA's and AT's ) kiss is at the very end of the vid (11:54 or something like that) but if you like watching behind the scenes (like I do) then you should watch the whole thing...its very interesting, and amusing too...Peter DeLuise kracks me up sometimes
      enjoy!
      Awwww, that was great, thanks a lot for this Freckles!
      "Didn't that tape say there were no fish in your pond?"

Comment

I'm here now, I wasn't before. Reading up on fic.
        Unmade Plans (WIP: 11/20):
        Sam's life takes a turn in an unexpected direction when she's faced with an unplanned pregnancy. The decision to keep the baby and raise it on her own will alter her life forever. Relationships are put to the test, especially the one between her and Jack. She doesn't know what to expect from him and he surprises her at every turn.
        On FFnet or AO3

My S/J fics can be found on FFnet and AO3. I also tweet and tumble about the ship and my writing/stories.

Comment

NOLA!

I confess to working on a fic on one window, reading a fic on another, and peeking in here all at the same time...

But all of those activities have to do with S/J

Jack & Sam picking flowers.jpg
          sigpic
          sig by Ikorni

"When Colonel Maybourne and yourself were stranded off world, Major Carter felt a similar sense of frustration. She despaired at the thought of never seeing you again." ~Teal'c
          "I didn't leave,because I'd have rather died myself,than lose Carter." ~Jack O'Neill

SaraBahama FanFic; AO3

Comment

Multitasking is allowed when S/J-related
            Unmade Plans (WIP: 11/20):
            Sam's life takes a turn in an unexpected direction when she's faced with an unplanned pregnancy. The decision to keep the baby and raise it on her own will alter her life forever. Relationships are put to the test, especially the one between her and Jack. She doesn't know what to expect from him and he surprises her at every turn.
            On FFnet or AO3

My S/J fics can be found on FFnet and AO3. I also tweet and tumble about the ship and my writing/stories.

Comment

I pop all over the place...do a little research for the classes I teach, play awhile on photoshop, web-surf in general, check all my subscribed threads, you know just having fun...

(mala)
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Bad Fish View Post
                No thank you. I'm rediscovering how great it is to watch a show without having been spoiled to death before hand. Though I have to say the beginning of S9 is a mighty shock. No Sam, no Jack and that Farscape guy I don't like. Now there's one spoiler I would like to have, please tell me if the Jack/Sam ship and the old SG-1 ended with 'Threads'.
                Depends on how strong your shippy glasses are. Mine are super-strong, so I'm seeing S/J stuff behind the scenes when I watch S9-10. Have you seen 'Avalon' yet (the first ep of S9)?

Because you asked:
                RDA makes some guest appearances in those seasons (the main episode that comes to mind is "200"), but no futher blunt confirmation is given to the shippers by TPTB...which has caused great disgust and distress amongst our number. If you want a good link see:

Jenniferjf's Evidence Sam and Jack are together

But if you don't want anything spoiled, you might want to wait until your done with S9-10. Jenn's insight helped me get through the disappointment...as did a lot of the long-standing members here on the thread.

There's some good discussion/review of each epsiode on the Ship Disscussion Thread, if you want to go back a few pages and read each one after you've watched each ep...or you could wait until we get back around to them during the rewatch...at which time we will discuss again...
                sigpic
                sig by Ikorni

"When Colonel Maybourne and yourself were stranded off world, Major Carter felt a similar sense of frustration. She despaired at the thought of never seeing you again." ~Teal'c
                "I didn't leave,because I'd have rather died myself,than lose Carter." ~Jack O'Neill

SaraBahama FanFic; AO3

Comment

Originally posted by fems View Post
                  Multitasking is allowed when S/J-related

I just realized that I was waiting to read some of Pol's fics until I watched the eps they were related to, and I recently got done with SGA "Enemy at the Gate" so I hadn't read her Across the Ionian Sea -so I'm trying to read that, write some on one of my own, and pop in here at the same time.
                  sigpic
                  sig by Ikorni

SaraBahama FanFic; AO3

Comment

I'm here, supposedly working while watching the Packers try to pull it out.
                    Pol My Blog | My Fanfic | My FaceBook__ Sam: "Jack...please."

Comment

Depends on how strong your shippy glasses are. Mine are super-strong, so I'm seeing S/J stuff behind the scenes when I watch S9-10. Have you seen 'Avalon' yet (the first ep of S9)?
                      Just started. Then I stopped about 15 mn in when it looked like the old team was gonna be a no show. Went to watch S01E03 of SG Atlantis instead, but that dark cloud story didn't really grabbed me, and I'm not really warming up to that cast (though the Wraiths are kinda cool) then went back to Avalon sulking a bit, you know, like going back to the dentist because that tooth needs to come out.

Because you asked:
                      RDA makes some guest appearances in those seasons (the main episode that comes to mind is "200"), but no futher blunt confirmation is given to the shippers by TPTB...which has caused great disgust and distress amongst our number. If you want a good link see:

Jenniferjf's Evidence Sam and Jack are together

But if you don't want anything spoiled, you might want to wait until your done with S9-10. Jenn's insight helped me get through the disappointment...as did a lot of the long-standing members here on the thread.

There's some good discussion/review of each epsiode on the Ship Disscussion Thread, if you want to go back a few pages and read each one after you've watched each ep...or you could wait until we get back around to them during the rewatch...at which time we will discuss again...
                      You're awesome thanks a lot! Yes, maybe I'll just wait until I'm done with S9/S10. Maybe if I tell myself that SG-1 ended with Threads it will be easier to stomach and take any appearance of Jack and Sam as an added bonus. Boy, it must have been quite something when this season first aired. I bet fans must have been very vocal about it. I'm going to look for that Ship Discussion Thread and the Rewatch. Thanks again for the help.
                      "Didn't that tape say there were no fish in your pond?"

Comment

I'm lurking, but I really need to get to work grading.
                        sigpic
                        Thank you Astra Per Aspera for the sig....... My Fan Fiction

Comment

Endy...fems..Pol

Are you guys really here? If so...what mischief can we get into??
                          I am also here! I have read lots of fanfic, studied a little and looked at a stargate tumblr. But I'll try to be here a little more!

Originally posted by Bad Fish View Post
                          No, definitely not stop! but it is not as much as in those first seven seasons.
                          If you always expect the worst you get only good news

Comment

Hiya I have to admit I haven't been around lately. Reading fics and watching reruns. But still lurking too .
                            sigpic

Comment

Okay, I finally caught up with all the new pages. I flicked threw them during the week, but had no time to respond to all the topics you discussed, I think I'll spare you my thoughts on them now that you moved on.
                              I think I never posted all of my holiday pics, though.
                              Spoiler:

Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by lilac736 View Post
                                okay, i finally caught up with all the new pages. I flicked threw them during the week, but had no time to respond to all the topics you discussed, i think i'll spare you my thoughts on them now that you moved on.
                                i think i never posted all of my holiday pics, though.
                                Spoilerhttp://farm7.static.flickr.com/6061/6117965926_933a197fc4.jpg

http://farm7.static.flickr.com/6187/...f166b6c7fc.jpg

http://farm7.static.flickr.com/6064/...cfceb2bbcf.jpg[/spoiler]

spoilerhttp://farm7.static.flickr.com/6061/6053817192_57da552c6f.http://farm7.static.flickr.com/6201/...6555772d48.jpg[/spoiler]
                                Finally, I get to see more of your great pictures! I really love them!
                                If you always expect the worst you get only good news

Comment

Working...
                                X