Sam Carter /Jack O'Neill Ship Appreciation Thread 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
    heheh - good one! Hard to imagine a world where Stargate (the whole thing) didn't happen...

BTW, all those smilies are really old and I don't remember where they came from (sorry) but snurch away!
    Most of your smilies are by Mala. You'll find them scattered throughout the thread Mala's World
    sigpic

Comment

Nice video XFchemist! I made my shippy little heart happy.

Comment

Ooh look! I don't have to be moderated anymore, I'm official! (Though still learning how to do quotes correctly. That last one looked funny.)

Comment

Originally posted by hlndncr View Post
          Working on more art (because I'm addicted and I can't stop), and I need your help.

What S/J moments come to mind when you read each of these quotes?

1) The strongest evidence of love is sacrifice.

2) Thou art to me a delicious torment.
          1) I'm drawing a blank right now. Just thinking that their very lives from at least S4 up to S8 proved that quote because they sacrificed their own personal happiness (a realtionship with each other) for the greater good.

2) Sam in the blue dress - Jack looking at her with those....eyes.

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
          Good afternoon shippers. just popping in to say Hi!
          HI there

Originally posted by Lucycat View Post
          Truly beautiful video, thanks so much XFchemist!
          Indeed. Great job XFchemist
          sigpic
          sig by Mada
          As a matter of FIC

Comment

Originally posted by hlndncr View Post
            Working on more art (because I'm addicted and I can't stop), and I need your help.

What S/J moments come to mind when you read each of these quotes?

1) The strongest evidence of love is sacrifice.
            Quoting again because I had another idea for this quote. Them in dress blues. Any episode really. Because, as Trinity said, they sacrificed their own happiness for the greater good. And that meant putting their career first.
            sigpic
            Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
            My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
            Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

I have spent the last two days reading through the 2011 Jack/Sam Ship Day. Absolutely loved it and learnt so much more about their relationship. Really enjoyed the videos and the looks in pictures per episodes. Can't wait to participate in next years 10 year celebrations!!!

It's my sidearm, I swear!

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
                Jack
                1. Jack offering to sacrifice himself to Anise's experiments in "Divide & Conquer".
                2. Jack staring at Sam's bare back when she lifts up from the cryogenic chamber in "Out of Mind".

Sam
                1. The look between Sam and Jack at the end of "Beneath the Surface" when he says 'let's go home', and she says 'yes, sir'.
                2. Sam looking at Jack in the stasis chamber in Antarctica in "Lost City"; Sam looking at Jack's hologram in the briefing room in "Nemesis" as he says he's not getting off Thor's ship.
                When he's looking at her on his way to the testing, for me that's one of the most intense scenes in ten years of SG-1! Gets to me every time I see it.

Originally posted by Kate1013 View Post

Hey this is great! Was this in Dartmoor?
                No, it was in Cornwall. At a place called Golitha Falls on the edge of Bodmin Moor. So, so beautiful!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lilac736 View Post
                  No, it was in Cornwall. At a place called Golitha Falls on the edge of Bodmin Moor. So, so beautiful!
                  Ah, it's a moor though not far off You didn't hear about the old tale of the Beast of Bodmin then? It could have gobled Sam and Jack up! Now that would have been an intersting picture (and also quite horrible cos those figures are great )

Ignore me waffling... it's early and I was awake hours ago... which is sooo wrong for a sunday when you have nothing to do

Comment

Originally posted by Lilac736 View Post
                    When he's looking at her on his way to the testing, for me that's one of the most intense scenes in ten years of SG-1! Gets to me every time I see it.
                    Oh, you are absolutely right! The look they exchange then is very intense and carries so many emotions.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Solitude View Post
                      I have spent the last two days reading through the 2011 Jack/Sam Ship Day. Absolutely loved it and learnt so much more about their relationship. Really enjoyed the videos and the looks in pictures per episodes. Can't wait to participate in next years 10 year celebrations!!!

Well, you don't have to wait a year for the next Sam/Jack Ship celebration! We also celebrate Shipsgiving (around Thanksgiving), Shimpmas (Christmas) and Valenship (Valentines Day)!

Comment

lol really? Cool! The Shipsgiving one will be my first Thanksgiving celebration

The look between them when he is heading off testing gets me every time too. It was the scene that made me a shipper actually

Comment

lol really? Cool! The Shipsgiving one will be my first Thanksgiving celebration

The look between them when he is heading off testing gets me every time too. It was the scene that made me a shipper actually

Comment

Originally posted by Lucycat View Post
                            Well, you don't have to wait a year for the next Sam/Jack Ship celebration! We also celebrate Shipsgiving (around Thanksgiving), Shimpmas (Christmas) and Valenship (Valentines Day)!
                            I'm already looking forward to Shipsgiving! I was so sad I couldn't make it to Ship Day.

November will come soon Shippers!
                            sigpic

Comment

I had actually planned to be here for Ship Day, but as it turned out I couldn't. Even my plans to make a vid went up in smoke. This time I'm starting very early to have it ready for Shipsgiving.
                              sigpic
                              Thank you Astra Per Aspera for the sig....... My Fan Fiction

Comment

Just a quick question....

Does anyone know what pictures Jack has in his office at Stargate Homeoffice (or whatever its called lol) in SGU? I have just watch my first episode (Subversion) and noticed some but since I was online, I couldn't really zoom. Kinda hoping there was one of him and Sam like she had on Atlantis

Comment

Working...
                                X