Sam Carter /Jack O'Neill Ship Appreciation Thread 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hlndncr View Post
    Thanks. It's actually 2 pictures from Broca Divide, where Jack says he prides himself on his deductive reasoning skills. Easy to forget that scene where Jack is clearly hamming it up to make Sam smile (he keeps stealing glances at her as he jokes around) because there is that oh so hot locker room scene later in the episode.
    Ah! That's why I didn't remember it. I thought it was one screencap. Then the blending is really well done!
    sigpic
    Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
    My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
    Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

Oh, thanks guys! Glad you like it. And yes I have more.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lilac736 View Post
        http://farm7.static.flickr.com/6068/...6b5d3e70ee.jpg
        That one is sweet!

Okay, it's WAY past my bedtime. I should go to bed. *huggles Shippers*
        sigpic

Comment

One huge thank you for everyone!

And thanks for the fic rec *off to read*
          sigpic
          Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

I have 5 S/J icons to share. I made them for a challenge on LJ.

It's not much, but considering it's they're the first S/J arts I've done in months, I'm happy with them. ;P
            sigpic

Comment

Is it creative week? Everyone seems to be producing gorgeous pics and art work and fics and vids! Loving it! Fab stuff everyone!

Comment

:: waves ::

Hey guys. Haven't been here in a while (I've had a bust in my shippy mojo bubble). Anyway, our own lovely canadianfolk won my (questionable) skills in an auction on LJ a couple months ago and requested something S/J shippy! The fic is written, I've revised it, and now it's in sore need of a beta. Ideally I'd like two or three (and nooo CF you have to wait LOL).

Here's what I'd need (CF avert your eyes :: waves hands wildly :: )

Spoiler:

I'd like to have someone who is comfortable with an M rated fic that fits within accepted canon. This means being okay with a non-demonized Pete, but rest assured that this is ultimately an S/J fic. I'm not looking for grammatical or spelling assistance. I'd like whoever reads this to be experienced in writing fic. I need someone who has an eye for flow, cadence, and pacing.

If that's you, please PM me.

And of course...I do have to say that uhsir's angsty vid totally helped me get in the groove

Comment

Okay, you guys have spurred me to finish these image tags I started to make for the fics I wrote for Ship day

I've never posted images on here before, so here goes... (Spoilered for size as I can't work out how to reduce them on the internet )

Spoiler:

Comment

Yay! Love all the shippy creativity!

Great job DM, LGJ, Lilac, Kate!

Aren't Sam and Jack inspiring?

+ = Forever!!!!

Comment

http://farm7.static.flickr.com/6068/...6b5d3e70ee.jpg
                      I just LOVE these. Do you have them compiled somewhere on a a website? They're so funny.
                      Pol My Blog | My Fanfic | My FaceBook__ Sam: "Jack...please."

Comment

Just popping in on a borrowed computer to say:

LOVE & HUGGLES TO THE SHIPPERS!!

Spoilered for length and for those who don't want to read, since SLIGHTLY OT:
                        Spoiler:
                        My ONLY computer -a laptop - decided it was no longer happy with our relationship and in what the computer tech described as a 'grizzly scene' it fried it's motherboard.

It's dead.
                        It has ceased to be.
                        It is an ex-computer.
                        It is singing with the choir invisible.

Luckily they CAN retreive the data from the hard drive, so I won't lose all my WIPs, digital pics, etc. Unfortunately with funds quite low, it is unlikely that I will be getting a new one until AT LEAST payday (9/1/11).

I can briefly check email at work, and I still get email updates of thread posts, so I get to spy on what's going on, but I'm frustrated that I'm missing all the fun!

I also can't finish any of my WIPs because the parts I have written are inaccessible until we get a new computer. I'm hand-writing things that pop into my head in the meantime and trying to keep my muse tethered to life.

Say a prayer for my sanity.
                        Sara B.
                        (((shipper family)))

Love and kisses and I will have a drabble and captions for pics when I return!!
                        sigpic
                        sig by Ikorni

"When Colonel Maybourne and yourself were stranded off world, Major Carter felt a similar sense of frustration. She despaired at the thought of never seeing you again." ~Teal'c
                        "I didn't leave,because I'd have rather died myself,than lose Carter." ~Jack O'Neill

SaraBahama FanFic; AO3

Comment

Sara! I was wondering where you went.

So sorry about the computer.

Something to make you smile.

Comment

Originally posted by Kate1013 View Post
                            Okay, you guys have spurred me to finish these image tags I started to make for the fics I wrote for Ship day

I've never posted images on here before, so here goes... (Spoilered for size as I can't work out how to reduce them on the internet )

Spoiler:

Cool, you should do one for each of your stories!

Originally posted by Pol View Post
                            I just LOVE these. Do you have them compiled somewhere on a a website? They're so funny.
                            Actually I'm thinking about starting a blog, as some of my friends keep saying I should do this. While sorting through the pics I took, I realised that at some point I got totally inspired by your Campfires.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nynaeve506 View Post
                              :: waves ::

Hey guys. Haven't been here in a while (I've had a bust in my shippy mojo bubble). Anyway, our own lovely canadianfolk won my (questionable) skills in an auction on LJ a couple months ago and requested something S/J shippy! The fic is written, I've revised it, and now it's in sore need of a beta. Ideally I'd like two or three (and nooo CF you have to wait LOL).

Here's what I'd need (CF avert your eyes :: waves hands wildly :: )

Spoiler:

I'd like to have someone who is comfortable with an M rated fic that fits within accepted canon. This means being okay with a non-demonized Pete, but rest assured that this is ultimately an S/J fic. I'm not looking for grammatical or spelling assistance. I'd like whoever reads this to be experienced in writing fic. I need someone who has an eye for flow, cadence, and pacing.

If that's you, please PM me.

And of course...I do have to say that uhsir's angsty vid totally helped me get in the groove
                              It seems like a fic I'd like to read. I hope you find that beta and that we can read it soon.

Originally posted by Kate1013 View Post

<snip>
                              These are great! I love making images/banners for my fics. I find it helps the mojo.

Originally posted by SaraBahama View Post
                              Just popping in on a borrowed computer to say:

LOVE & HUGGLES TO THE SHIPPERS!!

Spoilered for length and for those who don't want to read, since SLIGHTLY OT:
                              Spoiler:
                              My ONLY computer -a laptop - decided it was no longer happy with our relationship and in what the computer tech described as a 'grizzly scene' it fried it's motherboard.

It's dead.
                              It has ceased to be.
                              It is an ex-computer.
                              It is singing with the choir invisible.

Luckily they CAN retreive the data from the hard drive, so I won't lose all my WIPs, digital pics, etc. Unfortunately with funds quite low, it is unlikely that I will be getting a new one until AT LEAST payday (9/1/11).

I can briefly check email at work, and I still get email updates of thread posts, so I get to spy on what's going on, but I'm frustrated that I'm missing all the fun!

I also can't finish any of my WIPs because the parts I have written are inaccessible until we get a new computer. I'm hand-writing things that pop into my head in the meantime and trying to keep my muse tethered to life.

Say a prayer for my sanity.
                              Sara B.
                              (((shipper family)))

Love and kisses and I will have a drabble and captions for pics when I return!!
                              *waves to Sara*

OT:
                              Spoiler:
                              I'm sorry to hear about your computer. I know exactly what you're experiencing. My laptop is 6 years old. It was never a good one, even when I first had it, and I've had to change the motherboard a few times. (I had a special warranty, so I never paid for it, thank god!)

I hope you can be back shippy-ing (yes, I just made up that word) soon!

Actually I'm thinking about starting a blog, as some of my friends keep saying I should do this. While sorting through the pics I took, I realised that at some point I got totally inspired by your Campfires.
                              Ohhh! It would be awesome if you had a blog with all your pictures. I'd love to see them all.
                              sigpic

Comment

OT
                                Spoiler:
                                okay i gotta ask. what's with the blue and green bdus SG-1 wore? does green mean they are on duty and blue mean they're on stand down? i always wondered.

Comment

Working...
                                X