No announcement yet.

Sam Carter /Jack O'Neill Ship Appreciation Thread 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So, how many posts did we get for Ship Day? I was so busy!
    sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
      So, how many posts did we get for Ship Day? I was so busy!
      final count comes in at 2,307 posts.

Comment

Enjoyed Ship Day very much, and with the upcoming Stargate rewatch I think I'll be here more often!
        sigpic

Comment

I'm going through the Ship Day thread now, giving out green jello. I know I'll reach the limit soon but I will get everybody over the next few days. I had a great time and there is a lot of S/J love there, old and new.

I want to comment on a post from over there.

In response to my posting this...

SaraBahama said this
          "I always thought they could have played that scene even more warmly -the last time Sam saw him she was nearly crying because he had just been frozen in stasis. The New Order scene should have been more enthusiastic and less understated (IMO)...but the hand on her leg was pretty awesome...still touching her..."
          In my little shippy mind I believe that Jack helped Sam to her feet and then they hugged just like they did in Into the Fire.

Last edited by UhSir; 29 July 2011, 10:42 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by UhSir View Post
            I'm going through the Ship Day thread now, giving out green jello. I know I'll reach the limit soon but I will get everybody over the next few days. I had a great time and there is a lot of S/J love there, old and new.

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a9/...-sam-found.gif

SaraBahama said this
            In my little shippy mind I believe that Jack helped Sam to her feet and then they hugged just like they did in Into the Fire.
            http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a9/...othefire/4.jpg
            http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a9/...othefire/5.jpg
            I love the way your mind thinks
            sigpic
            My vids Sig made by me

Comment

Teehee! It gets kind of one-track that way.

Check this out. You might have to back away from the screen to see it.

MMMMNNNNNDDD888888OOOOOO8888DMMMMMMN8O=++~=+7$778ZOZODO8ZZZZ$7$$7$NDNMMMMMMMDMDD
              MMMMMNNNNDD8888888OOOOOO8888DMMMDDD+.:??I7?Z8DDDDD88DD888DZO$$$$$$$DNMMMMMMMDMND
              MMMMNNNNNDDD88OI7OZ7?~+?7ZO8DNND8DNZ7$Z7O8O88DDDDDDDDDDDDDOOD8ZZZ$Z$8MMMMMMNNMND
              MMMMNNNNNNND8OD88DDO$$+:::..:..I$8OI~$77Z8DDNNNMNNOO8DD88ZOZ78OZZ7Z$ZOMMMMMMDNDD
              MMMNNNNNMMMMNNNNMMMMMMNND?+I7Z$77+Z:~7$O8DDNNNMNNNNN88D8OZO7Z$ZZOO$$7ZZMMMMNDMND
              MMNNNMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMDD8$7II+I7Z8DDNNNNNNMMMND8ONNO$Z7OZ$ZZZO$$8DDMMMNMDD
              MMNNNMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMNDO+7O?I$8DDDDDNNNMNMMMN8D8NNOOZ88ZOZOZZ$$88DNNNMDN
              MMNNMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMNDI?7O$Z8DDDNNNDNMMMNMMMDDNNDD8ODDO$OZZOZZ8DNMMNDD
              MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMNNN8OZO7D7DDNNNNNNNNNMNNNNNNMN8DOODO8$8$$$OZNMMMMNDN
              MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMNNMMNNN88OOOOOZ8NDMNNNNNNDNDNNDMMNND8DZOOOZ8ZOO7$ZDMMMMNDD
              MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMNNNNDDD8O8OOOOOODDMMNNNMMNNNDDONN8DNO8O888OOO$8$7$8MMMD88D
              MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMND8NNNDD8D8OZ$OOZZONMNNMNMMMMMNNON8NMDN8O8NDOOZO8O$$DMMMDDDN
              MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMND8DNNNDDD88ZZOOZZONNMMMMMMMMMMNDNMMM8M8DNMDD8O88OOOONMMNDDD
              MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMD8DNNNNDDDD88OOZZZONMMMMMMMMMMNNNMMMD8DMMMMMNDD88O$$ZDMMD8DD
              MNMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMDOO8DNNNNDDD888OZOO8O8DMMMMMMNNDNNMMM8NNNMMNNDNDDDNZMMNNN888N
              NNNMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMND8OO8DDDDNDDD888OODDDD8ONMMMNND88DMMMMMMNMMNMMMMMMNNMMNNNN88O
              MNNMMMMMMMMMMMMMNNNDOO8888DDDDDDD888DO8DNDONMMMNDDDDMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMNNNMMMMMMMNNN
              NNNNMMMMMMMMMMMMNDN888O8ODDDDDDDNDD88O8NNDMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMNMNNNMMMMMMNNN
              MNNNNMMMMMMMMMNMNNDNDD8DDDDDDDDND8OOO8DMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMNNMMMMMMMMMM
              MNNNNDMMMMMMMMMMMNNNNNNNNDNNNNND8888DMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
              MNNNNDDMMMMMMMMMMMNNNMNNNNNNNNNNNMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
              MNNNNDDDNMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMNDNDNMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
              NNNNNDDD8MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMNNNDDDDDNNNNNMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
              NNNNDDNDNMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMDONNDDDDDDDDNMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
              NNNNNNMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM?+==+ZD888DDDDMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
              MNMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMNNDZZ$7?+O88888DMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
              MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMND$$$$$?I8888MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
              MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM8$$$$I7Z8MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
              MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMOZZZ$$$$MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

http://www.glassgiant.com/ascii/

Comment

Oh wow, that's weird! But awesomely shippy.
                Unmade Plans (WIP: 11/20):
                Sam's life takes a turn in an unexpected direction when she's faced with an unplanned pregnancy. The decision to keep the baby and raise it on her own will alter her life forever. Relationships are put to the test, especially the one between her and Jack. She doesn't know what to expect from him and he surprises her at every turn.
                On FFnet or AO3

My S/J fics can be found on FFnet and AO3. I also tweet and tumble about the ship and my writing/stories.

Comment

Here's another one. It's in PNG format because it's "hi-def". Generated at http://asciiart.ca/. So funny when I did this because they make you do a reCaptcha and the words I had to type were "icahn, unstare" so I'm typing and laughing and thinking "No, I cahn't!"

(clickable thumbnail)

Comment

Those are way cool! I think that would be Sam's kind of art. Very alphanumeric.

Comment

LiveJournal is finally working again!

Here's the link to my new Sam/Jack video: Quiet Times by Dido

You can watch it on the page there or download.

Comment

Here's the final fic, vid, art list from Ship Day.

Happy Ship Day!

Fiction
                        Starry Night by Regularamanda *New*
                        Rain Ghost by Rachel500 *New*
                        How Dare You Sir by Hedwig *New*
                        Home Improvement by SaraBahama *New*
                        Some Families Have Ghosts, Not Skeletons by Conn8d *New*
                        Four Thousand, Three Hundred and Twenty Minutes by Kate1013 *New*
                        Apples and Seeds by Kate1013 *New*
                        The List by hlndncr
                        It's About Fishing by hlndncr
                        Folie a Deux by hlndncr
                        Regulations and Regrets by hlndncr

Videos
                        Sam Carter and Jack O’Neill—One and Only by kkennedysgc *New*
                        Ship Day 2011 by XFChemist *New*
                        La Conciencia by yessika Alt Link and Download *New*
                        Quiet Times (alternate link) by UhSir *New*
                        Ship Day 2010 by XFChemist
                        Jack O’Neill Can Do Anything He Wants by BrenRen

Artwork
                        Every Sam/Jack Shippy Moment Ever in Pictures by hlndncr
                        Shipper Rewatch Banners by Many Talented Shippers
                        Sam/Jack Pics by MGM
                        Season 3 Episodic wallpapers by jasminaGo

Comment

I really enjoyed Ship Day, and loved all the contributions from everyone, even from the folk that just popped in to say "Hi".
                          sigpic

Comment

I can't believe I missed Ship Day! Oh, well, guess I know what I'll be doing this weekend.

Comment

We had 66 people make at least one post and probably another 30 lurkers. So all in all about 100 people joined us for Ship Day.

Great to know that there's still so much Sam/Jack love to share!

Comment

Originally posted by UhSir View Post
                                SaraBahama said this
                                "I always thought they could have played that scene even more warmly -the last time Sam saw him she was nearly crying because he had just been frozen in stasis. The New Order scene should have been more enthusiastic and less understated (IMO)...but the hand on her leg was pretty awesome...still touching her..."
                                you just made that little corner of my S/J universe happier, Sir! AWESOME!

Originally posted by hlndncr View Post
                                We had 66 people make at least one post and probably another 30 lurkers. So all in all about 100 people joined us for Ship Day. Great to know that there's still so much Sam/Jack love to share!
                                COOL! I had a BLAST! It was absolutely frantic -great 1st Ship day for me. I'm only up to page 43 in reviewing -I quit reading in favor of posting, so I'm playing catchup now. TO ALL: I can't green everybody for everything over there because GW's limits...that's frustrating...but: to all who made arties -they are awesome and beautiful!! There were several that completely made my heart swell. I'm on the countdown of the 'Looks' right now and they are AWESOME.

...and please note that I controlled myself and didn't run nekkid through the thread (not that I wasn't tempted -bwahahaha)
                                sigpic
                                sig by Ikorni

"When Colonel Maybourne and yourself were stranded off world, Major Carter felt a similar sense of frustration. She despaired at the thought of never seeing you again." ~Teal'c
                                "I didn't leave,because I'd have rather died myself,than lose Carter." ~Jack O'Neill

SaraBahama FanFic; AO3

Comment

Working...
                                X