Sam Carter /Jack O'Neill Ship Appreciation Thread 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
    okay, but we better throw in some food or candy into the mix!

no, wait, that's joe that's a foodie. we must find brad's bribe-worthy thingermabob

We must!
    sigpic
    Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

You guys need to check out the sig Oma made with the manip I did the other day:

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...1#post12496483

It's quite HOT.

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
        Just starting young and being here long enough!

Because I wouldn't recognize myself. I also made sigs for other people and I can't remember which one is for someone and which one is for myself...plus I dislike quite a lot of them these days. I'm just not the person for rotating sigs. I like it a lot more when I see other people with my work than I see myself with my own work...does that make any sense?

But can't wait till I can buy my Apple computer and can photoshop again*bounces*
        It does, but selfishly i was thinking that WE would be able to enjoy them. You've already seen them all, we haven't - but it's cool, i respect your choice - not holding a gun to you head or anything, although, ya know, let me know if that would work

i will pay anyone 100 dollars (that's a lot for me ) that can make sure there's sam/jack confirmation!!
        Originally posted by Lucycat View Post
        I'll contribute to that too! Sam/Jack confirmation fund!
        yes!!

who should we bribe, i mean tell?

So we've stooped to bribery now have we?

Where do i send the cheque?

Originally posted by hlndncr View Post
        You guys need to check out the sig Oma made with the manip I did the other day:

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...1#post12496483

It's quite HOT. http://i1012.photobucket.com/albums/...am_fan_hot.gif

Nice.
        sigpic
        sig by Mada
        As a matter of FIC

Comment

Have the shippers jumped ship?

Where is everyone?
          sigpic
          sig by Mada
          As a matter of FIC

Comment

Well, I know I have been sick for the last four days. Getting better slowly, but I still have a headache. :/

Anyway, I just caught up on a lot of good stuff on this thread.

Jann, if you have other vids you feel like posting again, feel free to do it! Those were awesome.

Hlndncr, some fantastic artwork! I love your lastest sig!

Oh and I'm all in too for the shipper field trip in Toronto. I'll be waiting for you there (it's only a 7 hours drive! ) making sure those coming by plane can land safe.
            And I'm in for the bribery too. Antyhing for S/J. ;D
            sigpic
            Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
            My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
            Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

Originally posted by LadyGalaxyJ View Post
              Well, I know I have been sick for the last four days. Getting better slowly, but I still have a headache. :/

Jann, if you have other vids you feel like posting again, feel free to do it! Those were awesome.

Oh and I'm all in too for the shipper field trip in Toronto. I'll be waiting for you there (it's only a 7 hours drive! ) making sure those coming by plane can land safe.
              Yeah anything for a worthy cause right.
              sigpic
              sig by Mada
              As a matter of FIC

Comment

Originally posted by LadyGalaxyJ View Post

I hope you get back to 100% soon *hugs*

Yep, anything for S/J
                sigpic
                Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Originally posted by trinity3 View Post

Where is everyone?
                  well i am working on THREE count em Three English papers. i'll try to revive my shippyness sometime this upcoming week.

Comment

Where is everyone?
                    I'm here. Since my computer is in a separate room from my TV, I'm splitting my time between watching Season 4 of SGA, sorting through pounds and pounds of quilt fabric, and doing stuff with my computer. At least I'm getting some exercise this way ... running back and forth between rooms.

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
                      I'm here. Since my computer is in a separate room from my TV, I'm splitting my time between watching Season 4 of SGA, sorting through pounds and pounds of quilt fabric, and doing stuff with my computer. At least I'm getting some exercise this way ... running back and forth between rooms.
                      Maybe I should try something like that!
                      sigpic

Comment

Where is everyone?
                        For me it was laundry day! Lugging 4 loads up and down 3 flights of stairs. That's exercise!

Now it's time to relax and read some S/J fanfic!

Comment

((()))

(((s/j shippers)))

the franchise is hurting, but our love for / is never ending!
                          sally

sigpic

Comment

Where is everyone?
                            It's really nice weather here at the moment - sunny t-shirt weather so I've been hanging by the river with a book and my sunglasses on I did start writing a fic on my laptop the other day in the park, only I started to get funny looks from people for some reason...

Comment

This 'shipper is still around. Been hunting up my new iPad 2 (iPad 1 is going to my sweetie).

Er... All you need is , wah, wa wa wa-wa-wa...hum along if you know the words.

Spoiler:
                              5 days post-op from surgery #1 and I'm doing great. All geared up for end of the semester push (finals, papers, etc..., TONS of grading), and then we leap right into summer session for the doctorate. Then surgery #2 (for the back, MAJOR thing, new disk, new vertebrae, etc...).

Thanks to those who sent cards and good wishes. I felt them all and appreciated them. Dreamed up a new Campfire in a drug-induced stupor. Cannot wait for the BtS Campfire.
                              Pol My Blog | My Fanfic | My FaceBook__ Sam: "Jack...please."

Comment

*sends good vibes and huggles to Pol* Hope the second surgery goes well too!

And I cannot wait for the next Campifire.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X