Sam Carter /Jack O'Neill Ship Appreciation Thread 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
    so i logged out to watch s5's '2001' before bed. i had to come back here and talk about it.

first off... SAM, stop flirting with another man! joe was alright, if you like dull, boring guys, but... well, i guess *all* guys are boring and dull, compared to superman, i mean jack o'neill.

second, i loved the fall through the gate upside and backwards for poor sam! great sam scene.

three, and related to #2... poooor decision to not have the guys show more concern for sam after that fall!

for those of you that don't know this (for you newbies ), supposedly rick, michael, and chris didn't want to wait for another camera set up, etc, so i guess the scene you see of sam lying on the gate ramp and the guys standing there are two separate scenes. i know amanda jokingly complained that her team would have cared!

i just thought it looked stupid and kind of cold, after a person comes flying through the gate and is obviously injured laying at the bottom of it, and all you do is stand there and chat a bit and look down at her. it looked poor.

but jack and hammond showed the most concern. (good future boyfriend jack )

(((sam)))

k, i'm off again for bed.
    Yes to it all.

There should have been a scene with Sam walking off, holding her arm and mumbling **See if I come running next time they need someone to save their butts**
    sigpic
    sig by Mada
    As a matter of FIC

Comment

Hey. How do i get my sig back? I've still got the pirate ship sailing the high seas going on.
      sigpic
      sig by Mada
      As a matter of FIC

Comment

Originally posted by trinity3 View Post
        Hey. How do i get my sig back? I've still got the pirate ship sailing the high seas going on.
        I see your sig trin.

Comment

Originally posted by hlndncr View Post
          I see your sig trin.
          Really?

I'm still seeing the shi... um pirate ship
          sigpic
          sig by Mada
          As a matter of FIC

Comment

Really?

Try to empty your internet cache/or just the cookies...that will help. (for IE -->internet options(tools) --> delete ...new window pops up, say ok(if you only want to delete cookies make sure only those are selected) and it deletes the cache/cookies)
            sigpic

Comment

Really?

I'm seeing your "Nothing outshines ... Still Glowing ... Sam Carter" signature.

Comment

Really?

You could also try ctrl+F5. It's what worked for me.
                sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                  Try to empty your internet cache/or just the cookies...that will help. (for IE -->internet options(tools) --> delete ...new window pops up, say ok(if you only want to delete cookies make sure only those are selected) and it deletes the cache/cookies)

In the manner of Jack O'Neill at the technobabbling of his love Sam

"English Starlover."

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
                  I'm seeing your "Nothing outshines ... Still Glowing ... Sam Carter" signature.
                  Thanks. I'm glad someone is

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                  You could also try ctrl+F5. It's what worked for me.
                  Now that I think I can do.

Thanks.
                  sigpic
                  sig by Mada
                  As a matter of FIC

Comment

Really?

Have you tried re-entering the code on your profile page or settings page for the signature you want?

Comment

In the manner of Jack O'Neill at the technobabbling of his love Sam

"English Starlover."
                      *sticks tongue out* and here I thought I was speaking English.

I can also do it in Dutch? No...French ...No? German?!?! ...oh also not...well...then I have no languages left...I can only come as far as saying hi and bye in Spanish and asking where the beach is

Let me know if the ctrl + F5 worked...otherwise I try the other way again!

Last edited by starlover; 07 April 2011, 01:33 PM.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
                        Have you tried re-entering the code on your profile page or settings page for the signature you want?
                        I went back my profile and tried to correct it there but it didn't work. I'll try when the suggestions i got from everyone when i get home.

Thanks guys.
                        sigpic
                        sig by Mada
                        As a matter of FIC

Comment

I went back my profile and tried to correct it there but it didn't work. I'll try when the suggestions i got from everyone when i get home.

Thanks guys.
                          Next option: Ask Sky or one of the other mods.

Comment

Thanks guys.
                            Have you re launched your web browser since April fools day? I was seeing the still seeing the sailing ship until I fully shut down my web browser and re launched it. If a relaunch doesn't work then I concur with hedwig ask one of the mods
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sapphire_Jade View Post
                              Have you re launched your web browser since April fools day? I was seeing the still seeing the sailing ship until I fully shut down my web browser and re launched it. If a relaunch doesn't work then I concur with hedwig ask one of the mods
                              That'll only work if the browser is set to delete the cache, all cookies and all passwords when it is shut down.

Whenever I visit my cousin's and surf the 'net from there I always have to sign out of any social networking sites first if I want to check my own accounts. All browsers are set to remember all the above by default unless set otherwise.
                              No Sam w/o a Jack and no Jack w/o a Sam.
                              It's like and immutable law of the multiverse.

Comment

Originally posted by iiradned View Post
                                That'll only work if the browser is set to delete the cache, all cookies and all passwords when it is shut down.

Whenever I visit my cousin's and surf the 'net from there I always have to sign out of any social networking sites first if I want to check my own accounts. All browsers are set to remember all the above by default unless set otherwise.
                                My browser isn't set to delete the cache, cookies and passwords when it's shut down and I stopped seeing the ships when I rebooted my browser.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X