No announcement yet.

Sam Carter /Jack O'Neill Ship Appreciation Thread 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is there something better than three pages on shippy moments to look at when coming on the forum to relax after a busy day?

NO, there isn't.

Thanks hnldncr for the smile I have on my face now!
    sigpic
    Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
    My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
    Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

Season 7
      Lost City 2

The last thing he wants to do before he loses his faculties is finish the crossword she gave him; she’s not impressed with his Uma Thurman answer

He tells her to take command; he says he trusts her and resigns

On the ship, she tries to tell him what she was going to say at the house before Daniel and Teal’c showed up and he stops her with ‘I know’

She orders him after he tells her to take over the leadership

She’s immediately by his side when he collapses in the chair at the end; she calls him ‘Jack’ and pleads with him to stay with them

He says farewell, “Aveo Amacus”

She reaches out to touch the icy tomb tenderly and he seems to be looking back at her

Comment

Thought I'd show y'all what I've got so far on this vid. Obviously it's still a work-in-progress, but it's gonna get there. I promise:

http://s848.photobucket.com/albums/a...rrent=test.mp4

sigpic
        [call me loser.]

Comment

Originally posted by LadyGalaxyJ View Post
          Is there something better than three pages on shippy moments to look at when coming on the forum to relax after a busy day?

NO, there isn't.

Thanks hnldncr for the smile I have on my face now!
          Happy to be of service!

Comment

Season 8
            New Order 1

She risks her integrity and her career in blackmailing Weir to agree to the crazy plan to contact the Asgard

She doesn’t want to talk about Pete but her statement about being hard to say goodbye to someone you care about when you might not see him again doesn’t sound like she’s talking about Pete

She’s a little put out with Thor for not responding to their attempts to contact them and not agreeing to go back and help Jack immediately

Comment

Originally posted by losernerdfriend View Post
              Thought I'd show y'all what I've got so far on this vid. Obviously it's still a work-in-progress, but it's gonna get there. I promise:

http://s848.photobucket.com/albums/a...rrent=test.mp4

It looks great so far
              sigpic
              Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Season 8
                New Order 2

Jack finds out about her possible death from the Asgard computer and tells Daniel he’s grateful for the concern

His concern for her when he reawakens and they see her alive but held hostage by Fifth

He argues with Thor that her life is as important as the entire Asgard civilization

Sam’s face when Fifth tells her O’Neill has helped the Asgard

His search for her

Their greeting of each other when they find Sam

She tells him he does have an office and he can only do whatever he wants within reason

The look between them when he promotes her

Comment

Originally posted by hlndncr View Post
                  Happy to be of service!
                  We might just get to page 1000 tonight! It would be a shame not to. ;P
                  sigpic
                  Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
                  My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
                  Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

Season 8
                    Lockdown

Jack telling Sam to stop jumping up

He won’t risk the lives of his team “on a slick resume” which she considers uncharacteristically cautious

His thanking her when she says there’s nothing in the regs about making Sg1 a 4 man team

The look she gives him when Daniel asks who shot him

They are sitting awfully close together in the briefing room and leaning into each other.

Jack shooting Sam with a zat

Sam worries about him from the control room

Sam is the first one running into the gateroom to help Jack up off the floor at the end, and their hands touch briefly.

Comment

Season 8
                      Zero Hour

The rushed briefing and his telling her to take Sg3

Her sulking in her lab because she thinks he doesn’t trust her to lead Sg1

The goodbye scene when they leave for the mission

Jack trusting Sam when they finally do make contact

The scene in the corridor when he compliments her on her leadership and they discuss the tainted ZPM

Comment

Season 8
                        Icon

Jack being frustrated and taking it out a little on Sam, telling her to find a way for them to speak with Daniel

Sam coming through with a way to speak with Daniel

Comment

Season 8

The look they share when Teal’c tells him he died well in battle

She has to translate Dr. Lee for him

Virtual Sam states her disbelief that Jack is dead

Jack and Sam discussing the situation with Teal’c

He comes up with the solution again, but she has to explain to him what it is

Sam noting the last thing they need is for the game to learn from Jack’s experience

Comment

Originally posted by yessika View Post
                            It looks great so far
                            Thanks! I'm hoping to finish it by tonight or tomorrow. It's taking kind of long cause I don't have the video files and am having to record them as I go from Netflix.
                            sigpic
                            [call me loser.]

Comment

Yay! 1000 pages!!
                              sigpic
                              Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Season 8
                                Affinity

Sam’s surprise at Pete’s proposal

Sam wondering about the sociological pressure of being in a relationship

Jack coming to check on her because she hasn’t tried to confuse him with scientific babble in several days and that worries him

Her discussion with Jack about the proposal where he’s not allowing her to hide behind excuses on her doubts regarding having a family and making her job work; but admits if things had been different for him – if he still had his family – he wouldn’t be at the SGC

Sam, for some unfathomable reason, actually agreeing to marry Pete

Comment

Working...
                                X