Sam Carter /Jack O'Neill Ship Appreciation Thread 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The party has begun!!!

For the next 24 hours, all the action will be happening here: http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...6#post12346236

Let's post and celebrate!!!

BTW...I have the wonderful banner for fics, vids and art. It will be up in a few minutes, so get ready to share!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Lucycat View Post
      Sounds like a really fun time, wish I could have gone! I hope you post a pic of the dog-tags, I'd love to see them!
      I want to see a picture too MoB!
      sigpic
      Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
      My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
      Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

Originally posted by LadyGalaxyJ View Post
        I want to see a picture too MoB!
        Okay guys. Here you go!

Spoiler:

Amanda shows me the goods...

The goods:

And, of course, it wasn't really about the goods, it was about the donation. But I'm glad the piece I went after was shippy. There was a comment that the shippers were out in full force when the bidding got fast and furious.
        sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Happy Birthday Melissa!!!
          sigpic
          Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

Happy Birthday, sg-1fanintn
            sigpic

Comment

I watched "Window of Opportunity" again last night. I giggle my way through that episode every time! Although I do find it very unfair that Sam will never remember the nookie she had with Jack
              sigpic
              by Sapphire_Jade

Comment

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
                Okay guys. Here you go!

And, of course, it wasn't really about the goods, it was about the donation. But I'm glad the piece I went after was shippy. There was a comment that the shippers were out in full force when the bidding got fast and furious.
                SQUEEEEEEEEEEE!

You should repost this on the party thread! Really!

Comment

Originally posted by sg-1fanintn View Post
                  SQUEEEEEEEEEEE!

You should repost this on the party thread! Really!
                  LOL. Okay.
                  sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Did I hear someone squee by any chance?

And Happy Birthday Melissa!
                    sigpic
                    Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
                    My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
                    Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

Originally posted by LadyGalaxyJ View Post
                      But it fits very well together. I, for one, think he might have spied on Sam a little after she broke up with him. Poor little him if he did see a scene as the one in your banner. ;PP
                      LOL... I was thinking the same thing!

I did, and it was a fantastic experience. Words cannot do justice. I wrote a blog entry about how it moved me. I also wrote a pretty epic con report in my f-locked LJ. If you are my friend over there you can read it. If not, as long as I don't get any objections from the folks mentioned in it, I'll put it in my public LJ in the next few days.

A shippy aside from the auction. #1- I won the shippiest item in the charity auction. Framed Sam & Jack dogtags with pics of Sam & Jack and AT & RDA, signed by them both. #2- One of the items up for auction was a Jack black t-shirt signed by RDA. Amanda kept smelling it. Then she got this really mischievous look in her eyes and held up the shirt to herself and said in a breathy voice, "Hi Jack. I couldn't find my clothes so I put on your t-shirt." Hee! The crowd went nuts.
                      I look forward to reading it. I've read a couple of other accounts already, and I like reading the different details from the different posters. Also, congrats on winning the dogtags! Oh, now I really am jealous! But, so happy for you.

Originally posted by Pol View Post
                      [COLOR="black"]Hiya family. Just popping in to say bye. Just for the week, though! I'm off to a conference (I know, how dare they schedule it over Valenship!). I have to present on both Sunday and Tuesday, so I'm gonna be a bit busy.

Anywho, I'll try to pop in to bookmark the thread so I can read the final post of awesome fic and see the sure to be wonderful vids and pics.

Happy Valenship ahead of time
                      Have fun at your conference. And, great job with the heart!

Okay guys. Here you go!

Spoiler:

Amanda shows me the goods...

<snip>

Thanks so much for posting this! What a fabulous thing to win. So great to see that Sanctuary for Kids received so much support. AT sounds like such a lovely, giving person.

Oh, and....

Happy Birthday, Melissa!

OK, now I better hightail it over to the Valenship thread! See you guys there....

Comment

Okay guys. Here you go!

Oh, that's very nice! In a frame, with their autographs! Sweet! Thanks for sharing, and congrats!!

Comment

Valenship Fic, Vids and Art

Fiction:
                          One Rogue Robot by Kate1013 *NEW*
                          Investigations by Catygirl *NEW*
                          No Valentines by penknife *NEW*
                          Best Ever by SqueeG-1 *NEW*
                          The Perfect Valentine by sg-1fanintn
                          http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4073818/...08]Valentine's Day 2008[/url] by sg-1fanintn
                          Scrap Metal by Kate1013
                          The Right Present by flowerpotgirl
                          Choosing His Gift by flowerpotgirl
                          Subtle Clues by flowerpotgirl
                          Getting Lucky by JenniferJF
                          And You Thought Snail Mail Was Slow by JenniferJF
                          What Now by ATFan
                          Command Performance by dreamer one
                          Just Because I Can by polrobin
                          Thirteen Days by Patriot Jackie
                          Obese Children Wielding Arrows by Akamaimom
                          Twelve Red Roses by Sarai
                          Bubbles and Giggles by LaraSGCLena
                          About Time by midwifeonboard
                          The Day After by midwifeonboard
                          Distance by Rachel500
                          Plan B by Rachel500 (sequel to Distance)
                          Happily Ever After by Rachel500 (sequel to Distance, Plan B)
                          Last Watch Before Dawn by Mrs. Pollifax.
                          Folie a Deux by hlndncr
                          Regulations and Regrets by hlndncr
                          Don't Dream It's Over by hlndncr
                          Stargazing with Carter by hlndncr
                          The List by hlndncr

Videos:
                          Playing By Heart by UhSir *NEW*
                          Them There Eyes by UhSir *NEW*
                          1, 2, 3, 4 by yessika *NEW*
                          Valenship 2011 by XFchemist *NEW*
                          Norman by UhSir *NEW*

Other Art:
                          Every Sam/Jack Shippy Moment Ever in Pictures by hlndncr
                          Shipper Rewatch Banners by Many Talented Shippers
                          MGM Sam and Jack Pics

---

Reposting here.
                          sigpic
                          Women of the Gate LJ Community.
                          My Stargate Fanfiction. My LiveJournal.

Comment

Originally posted by IggyMing View Post
                            1. I look forward to reading it. I've read a couple of other accounts already, and I like reading the different details from the different posters. Also, congrats on winning the dogtags! Oh, now I really am jealous! But, so happy for you.

2. Thanks so much for posting this! What a fabulous thing to win. So great to see that Sanctuary for Kids received so much support. AT sounds like such a lovely, giving person.
                            1. I may just post the Q&A and Charity auction recaps, I'm not sure. My con report is rather epic, but a little personal. I did write a blog entry about it. Did I post a link here already? I can't remember, lol. I'm jetlagged and know I've posted it in some places but not others. If not, you can read my impressions/summary of the weekend here.

2. Amanda is very sweet and funny and gracious, but more, her FANS are awesome, lovely, GIVING people. I made so many new friends last weekend and got so many hugs. Unbelievable!

Originally posted by Lucycat View Post
                            Oh, that's very nice! In a frame, with their autographs! Sweet! Thanks for sharing, and congrats!!
                            YW! And thanks!
                            sigpic

Comment

Just a quick note to everyone to say Thank you again for a fun filled Valenship. Everything posted was just Awesome! Enjoy your day!
                              sigpic
                              Thanks to the talented Bailey1ak

Comment

Hi all

Have just finished going through the Valenship stuff I missed by being on this side of the Atlantic.

Cannot believe how much you guys posted in 24 hours.

I have one question. a couple of people refered to the "Family Thread" have tried to look it up on Gateworld but don't get anywhere. Is it here or do I have somewhere else to find and enjoy?

Thanks for all the help with linking my story - way beyond my technical abilities!!!!!

Catygirl

Comment

Working...
                                X