No announcement yet.

Sam Carter /Jack O'Neill Ship Appreciation Thread 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*POP! Pol looks around...wonders where everyone went while she was busy. Waves to Trin and Es*

Huh...okay. Blog updated. Just sayin.'

And...um...

Definitely.
    Pol My Blog | My Fanfic | My FaceBook__ Sam: "Jack...please."

Comment

Me, too. They are so cute.
      [SIGPIC][URL="http://s1142.photobucket.com/albums/n620/Nenyc/?action=view&current=Banner51.jpg"[/SIGPIC]

Comment

Originally posted by Pol View Post
        *POP! Pol looks around...wonders where everyone went while she was busy. Waves to Trin and Es*

Huh...okay. Blog updated. Just sayin.'

And...um...

Definitely.
        **waves back**

So.... is there a game on?
        sigpic
        sig by Mada
        As a matter of FIC

Comment

Last edited by Nenyc; 29 January 2011, 02:10 PM.
          [SIGPIC][URL="http://s1142.photobucket.com/albums/n620/Nenyc/?action=view&current=Banner51.jpg"[/SIGPIC]

Comment

Thanks for posting the stuff about the Lowdown. I'm there watching now and this really struck me. Amanda is talking about the character and she says, "he's a cop and he's used to investigating, and he just wanted to find out what her secret was."

And they then cut to this:

Then Rick comes on and says something about "I don't know much about Pete, but apparently he's not threat to O'Neill."

So...so...so...overt.

So...clear.

So married.

gif not by me. By Zus or Mala.

Comment

Originally posted by AmyJ View Post
              I used to be a member here about 7 years ago... When i was young and annoying lol!! I've just come back after being sick and spending the whole day being re-introduced to my favourite show. I'm so glad you guys all are still as passionate about Sam and Jack as you always were.

I live in London and was supposed to be going to AT5 but cannot now (which is killing me) Anyway I just wanted to say hello, not sure any of you would remember me but I was Sam Fan and now (mainly because i've changed emails and forgot my old password) I'm AmyJ.

I still love Sam and Jack as much as I ever did!! Am looking for reallt good fics, I love Sally R SO much but I'm all read out with her. WHat are your favourites??

Is anyone still around from all those years ago?? Is anyone on twitter? x
              hi, amy!!
              sally

sigpic

Comment

is it wrong for me to admit that i zoomed this pic 300% and stared at it?
                sally

sigpic

Comment

So...I just watched all of the "Lowdown" on YT and never saw that scene with the head noogies.

Comment

So...I just watched all of the "Lowdown" on YT and never saw that scene with the head noogies.

Well I didn't do the caps, and I'm not sure who did, but that's where I thought they were from.

So does anyone around here know where these caps are from?

Comment

AWW, That Cute with kiss smooth. I got dvds is Stargate SG-1 and SGA. Sam and Jack much romantic love!!!!

~HolyAngelQueenSG-1~

Comment

I thought I never saw them and the Lowdown is really one of the few extras I actually have seen. Can't check it out, though. Season 8 is still at my friends.
                        sigpic

Comment

was on rick's twitter the other day and his daughter or somebody posted a video on it and he's starting to talk about california's state mascot is a fish or something and at the end his daughter is like "he's so weird"

Comment

Originally posted by Lilac736 View Post
                            I thought I never saw them and the Lowdown is really one of the few extras I actually have seen. Can't check it out, though. Season 8 is still at my friends.
                            These pictures are from the 1st extra DVD in the 10 season set, and is on "From Stargate to Atlantis: The Low Down". I just watched my own disc 1 and saw the pictures in that Low Down.

Comment

watched 'out of mind' and 'into the fire', and enjoyed the shipper glory!

i've been watching sg1 on hulu, starting with the first ep. to me, starting with 'out of mind', *this* is when the ship started really being played up. it was so in your face, and yay on that!

sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lilac736 View Post
                                My season 8 discs don't have the Lowdown. It also doesn't have the extended version of Threads, which really irked me, but I guess I don't need to see the scene with Jack waking up with Kerry.

Though I did see a manip somewhere, that took that scene and put Sam's head on Kerry's body, so that was nice!

Comment

Working...
                                X