Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
      Did I hear talk of cookies?
      Shortbread with M&M's. Yummmmmm.

Comment

Talk about shipper cookies:
        http://www.cafepress.com/+shipper_co...shirt,84658783
        sigpic

Comment

I second, third and fourth any recs for PodBayDoors. She's a brilliant writer.

Originally posted by Lucycat View Post
          Spoiler:
          I agree, it was a bit too much to have that at the end, why not just let them finally get to Tahiti and be happy??

Because life is full of ups, downs, and tragedies and not full of fluff and bunnies. It was a very realistic, believable, happy yet tinged with a level of sadness story. But I get that some people don't like that. I loved it.

Originally posted by Pol View Post
          *Pol drags herself in and flops down next to the cookie jar.*

Hi.
          Spoiler:
          Wow. What a day. Went to the Harry Potter theme park today at Universal (on the Islands of Adventure). Can you say "holy HUGE crowds, Batman?"

Yikes.

And...rude people!

Oh, that staff, they were troupers. I ended up chatting with an off-duty staffer and we talked about the madness. She said it was a "slow" day. OMG. I'm not kidding when I tell you we were shoulder-to-shoulder in every place. We also stood in lines to get into stores. Not rides, stores. Madness.

I am Pottered out. We broke the bank there, I think. Good thing I planned and saved for just this event.

Magnificent end to the holiday (and yes, our cruise through the Panama Canal was brilliant, too).

So...we're exhausted and spent, a good holiday all 'round. I have time tomorrow to work on the next Campfire, focused on The Other Side.

Just 'cause I haven't been around to see it lately.

Mmm. Grace kiss gif. Can't ever see that too often.

OT:

Spoiler:
          You came up at the office on Friday when I was in a two freakin' hour HP meeting just to prepare for a larger meeting next week. LOL! I told 'em after all this work the company (we made 4.8 BILLION last year - that's just ludicrous) had better put us on the corporate jet and get us into the park.

The laughter was comical.

All the Uni folks I've worked with are great, tho'.

Can't wait to see your pics!
          sigpic
          Thanks to Oma-1 for the beautiful banner!

Comment

Sam make omelat raise cookies give to Jack. LOL! ^_^

~HolyAngelQueenSG-1~

Comment

Maybe watching football? Jack and Sam snuggled up on the couch watching the Colts vs Jets? Well, Jack watching, at least... Sam is just there for the snuggling... (or is she a football fan, too?)
              Sam's got a Denver Bronco's pennant on the wall in her basement, so she certainly could be a football fan.
              sigpic
              The Return of King Arthur
              Trust in the Lord with all your heart; lean not on your own understanding. In all of ways
              acknowledge him, and he'll make your path straight. Proverbs 3:5-6

Comment

All cookies are good... but shipper cookies are the best!

Comment

Originally posted by leiasky View Post
                  Because life is full of ups, downs, and tragedies and not full of fluff and bunnies. It was a very realistic, believable, happy yet tinged with a level of sadness story. But I get that some people don't like that. I loved it.
                  I agree. Reminds me of an old TV show I used to watch(don't remember the name) and one of the characters said that every time everything was just right for the moment, it was just waiting for something to happen...
                  I like realistic stories and just in general...fluff/gutter is never that good without angst before it. (aka you never feel as good about something if you didn't work hard for it...at least...that's what I have)

sigpic

Comment

All cookies are good... but shipper cookies are the best!
                    Too me!! Yummy Cookies!!

~HolyAngelQueenSG-1~

Comment

i watched four stargate eps today.

i'm watching ALL of sg1, via hulu.com. i watched Bloodlines, Fire and Water, Hathor, and Singularity.

since i haven't seen these eps in YEARS, this is so nicely wonderful and fresh.

i'll tell you, sg1 was a wonderful and entertaining show, with endearing characters.

and i guess i kind of like that sam/jack attraction thing... like, you know, if a person's into that hot and smoldering chemistry thing.
                      sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by trupi View Post
                        I love this ship.
                        sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
                          i watched four stargate eps today.

i'm watching ALL of sg1, via hulu.com. i watched Bloodlines, Fire and Water, Hathor, and Singularity.

since i haven't seen these eps in YEARS, this is so nicely wonderful and fresh.

i'll tell you, sg1 was a wonderful and entertaining show, with endearing characters.

and i guess i kind of like that sam/jack attraction thing... like, you know, if a person's into that hot and smoldering chemistry thing.
                          I need to do a rewatch so I can check out this sam/jack atraction thing you are talking about
                          sigpic
                          Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Originally posted by yessika View Post
                            I need to do a rewatch so I can check out this sam/jack atraction thing you are talking about
                            i heard it's kind of good. i 'think' i saw some chemistry between them... it was either sam/jack, or sam/walter... i get them confused.

sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
                              i heard it's kind of good. i 'think' i saw some chemistry between them... it was either sam/jack, or sam/walter... i get them confused.

I have heard of sam/walter, maybe you are confused
                              sigpic
                              Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Originally posted by yessika View Post
                                I have heard of sam/walter, maybe you are confused
                                now wait, i think i AM confused...

*thinks*

sam and... uh... james?

no, sam and j...ja... jason?

no, wait, it's that reeeeeeeeeeeal hot guy on the show, jack o'neill, right?

yeah, sam and jack. yeah!
                                sally

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X