Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
    i wish!!

This made me go back to broadway musical theatre mode... there is a song in the play, Into the Woods (with the incomparable Bernadette Peters) called, I Wish.
    "I wish! More than anything... more than life...!"

Sorry, not shippy, I just made me think of the song

Comment

Originally posted by hlndncr View Post
      Well, I'm off to book club. I've tried to figure out how I can slip some S/J fic onto our reading list, but so far no go.
      I'd join the s/j fanfic book club!

Comment

Originally posted by Lucycat View Post
        I'd join the s/j fanfic book club!

That's actually kind of an intriguing idea. A fanfic club where everyone reads the same fic and then gets together on a thread to discuss it. . .
        sigpic
        My Stories: FFdotNet
        My Stories AO3
        Thanks, Oma, for the Sig!

Comment

Originally posted by Akamaimom View Post
          That's actually kind of an intriguing idea. A fanfic club where everyone reads the same fic and then gets together on a thread to discuss it. . .
          I was just going to say that! I think it could be fun.

Comment

There is a fanfic discussion thread here somewhere. Feel free to revive it!
            sigpic
            Thanks to Oma-1 for the beautiful banner!

Comment

We used to have a fanfic club...but it died when nobody in the end took responsibility keeping it up(I tried but since my life got hectic I asked other people and it fast after that died)
              It's a lot of work. Choosing the fic, discussing it etc. etc.
              sigpic

Comment

Well, I'd probably join that kind of thread once in a while, when time allows. It could be real fun to discuss fanfics!
                sigpic
                Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
                My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
                Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

Originally posted by IggyMing View Post
                  Oh, I'm sorry to hear that *hugs*

Just to make you feel better, here are some recs for funny fics:

Akamaimom -- "Tooled" (http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6183817/1/Tooled)

iamdragonrider –- “Interruptions” (warning: very adult content, so I won't provide a link. Just go to heliopolis, click on Helio2 Adult Archive, and find the author's name)

Jessa4865 –- “Serendipity (or The Brainwashing Aptitude of Otherwise Harmless Marketing Tactics)” (http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3730208/1/Serendipity)

I would also love to hear about everybody else's favourite S/J funny fics.
                  Thanks for the recs! I've read the first (all of Akamaimom's are wonderful) but not the other two. I saw the title of the third and immediately thought of a great fluffy fun Jack/Sam fic by Annerb. Jack playing hooky to go apartment hunting in DC with Sam! Check it out, if you haven't already!

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3710133/1/Serendipity

Comment

Originally posted by hlndncr View Post
                    I was just going to say that! I think it could be fun.
                    Originally posted by leiasky View Post
                    There is a fanfic discussion thread here somewhere. Feel free to revive it!
                    Here it is: Penguin Fanfic Club

Comment

Great video, thanks for posting!!

Comment

Happy Birthday Treknik!

I love the idea of a fanfic reading group. I think it would be fun! I think the last book I read was with a guided reading group today called Lola, the Muddy Dog...so yes, it would be nice to read something other than kids books.

Comment

Happy Birthday Nell
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JackandSamAddict View Post
                            Happy Birthday Treknik!

I love the idea of a fanfic reading group. I think it would be fun! I think the last book I read was with a guided reading group today called Lola, the Muddy Dog...so yes, it would be nice to read something other than kids books.
                            Last book I read was "Josh and the woo-woo". At least your book had real words in it!
                            sigpic
                            My Stories: FFdotNet
                            My Stories AO3
                            Thanks, Oma, for the Sig!

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
                              x 10!
                              You are trick at me. LOL! Umm... Jack gift candy heart box to Sam.

~HolyAngelQueenSG-1~

Comment

Originally posted by Lucycat View Post
                                This made me go back to broadway musical theatre mode... there is a song in the play, Into the Woods (with the incomparable Bernadette Peters) called, I Wish.
                                "I wish! More than anything... more than life...!"

Sorry, not shippy, I just made me think of the song
                                Hehehe, but we could make it ship! Hmmm...

Jack singing 'Agony!'

Just realized I will be moving house during Valenship! Must get me some internetz quick smart in the new place so that I can play!!!

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X