Sam Carter /Jack O'Neill Ship Appreciation Thread 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
    Yep. Really. I've already set my DVR to record the series, just in case I forget on that date to watch the episode live. It will be interesting to see him in a role not related to Stargate or McGyver.
    Darn it... RDA will playing again best tv show is Stargate SG-1,SGA and SGU. But... Brad W, did delete to SGU. I got my new idea story: New Stargate: "legend". That Awsome...

~HolyAngelQueenSG-1~

Comment

Just popping in to show of my new sig *points down*

I watched DK, like I mentioned before, the other day and just had to make a sig!...and WP:

sigpic

Comment

Yep. Really. I've already set my DVR to record the series, just in case I forget on that date to watch the episode live. It will be interesting to see him in a role not related to Stargate or McGyver.
        I caught the pilot in a rerun this morning. It's actually a cute show. Doesn't hurt that it has that lovely piece of man-candy from BSG, Michael Trucco. But USA has several pretty good shows and this one looks like it's got potential. Set my dvr to record the series as well.

Originally posted by starlover View Post
        Just popping in to show of my new sig *points down*

I watched DK, like I mentioned before, the other day and just had to make a sig!...and WP:

<snip>
        LOVELY!
        sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Football:

Spoiler:
          So who's watching the Green Bay/Chicago Game?

Comment

Originally posted by Kate1013 View Post
            You know, lately, everytime I watch the 'always' scene from Threads, I find myself staring at the way Sam's thumb brushes backwards and forwards on Jack's hand. Especially when it's in slow motion! *sigh* It's starting to make me gush again...
            hand sex

Spoiler:
            sally

sigpic

Comment

I agree. And even if they were trying to hide Amanda's pregnancy, I think that Sam, as a character, could have been given something a bit more flattering to wear that would still have hid the pregnancy. And even though, yes, Kerry was on a date with her "boyfriend", just look at the two women, more or less side-by-side in that picture on Jack's deck. AT/Sam is a beautiful woman, but it isn't shown as much in this picture as Kerry's is. I have no idea what I'm getting at with that comment. Something about the difference between the two women at that moment?
              i've always felt that blue outfit scene (i don't really mind the outfit either) was more a reflection on WHO she was doing all this stuff with.

sam didn't want to marry pete. it's why it took her so long to make up her mind, why she was so ho-hum in the acceptance scene, why she wasn't very involved (like pete) in the wedding prep, and why she went on this picking the flowers date thingie wearing a rather unsexy outfit.

to me, it was a reflection of pete and her feelings on the whole thing.

sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pol View Post
                Actually, we've chosen to rename it to "Stargate: ReSolution." has a much better ring, doesn't it?

Because they'll both be wearing rings in it, too. So--that works for me really well!
                sigpic
                My Stories: FFdotNet
                My Stories AO3
                Thanks, Oma, for the Sig!

Comment

Originally posted by Akamaimom View Post
                  Because they'll both be wearing rings in it, too. So--that works for me really well!
                  Totally agree! Soooooo married!

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
                    i've always felt that blue outfit scene (i don't really mind the outfit either) was more a reflection on WHO she was doing all this stuff with.

sam didn't want to marry pete. it's why it took her so long to make up her mind, why she was so ho-hum in the acceptance scene, why she wasn't very involved (like pete) in the wedding prep, and why she went on this picking the flowers date thingie wearing a rather unsexy outfit.

to me, it was a reflection of pete and her feelings on the whole thing.

Okay, I'll agree! She was seeing Pete earlier that day, so the outfit reflects that relationship. She was wearing a nice, slightly sexy outfit when she went to see Jack in Lost City, so there is the difference!

Comment

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
                      Football:

Spoiler:
                      So who's watching the Green Bay/Chicago Game?
                      I was... now it's Pittsburg/New York

Comment

Love the new sig and avatar, Starlover!

Comment

Originally posted by Pol View Post
                          So...I just learned that it's National Pie Day.

Sweet!
                          Darn it, I had cheesecake! Oh well... maybe next year

Comment

Originally posted by Lucycat View Post
                            Okay, I'll agree! She was seeing Pete earlier that day, so the outfit reflects that relationship. She was wearing a nice, slightly sexy outfit when she went to see Jack in Lost City, so there is the difference!
                            Hmm...I don't know. I don't really see the difference in style between the two! I mean the one in LC is just a relaxed jack with a skirt and flip flops, and in Threads Sam is again wearing a skirt with an easy going shirt/sweater on it. Both look comfy and Sam-ish.

The one thing I have issues with is the pink sweater in Affinity. Ugh. I hate it! (and I love pink, it's my fav. color, so it ain't that)

The thing that I find interesting is that Sam wears a lot of skirts outside of work...makes me think if she is making up to the fact that she wears BDU's all the time at work that she dresses more girly outside of work!
                            sigpic

Comment

Love the new sig and avatar, Starlover!
                              Thank you!
                              sigpic

Comment

yep!
                                sally

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X