No announcement yet.

Sam Carter /Jack O'Neill Ship Appreciation Thread 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just want to let everyone know that my Sam and Jack music videos I had Yahoo Video are now located here (I have provided below a direct link to those I had to move to MediaFire):

http://www.mediafire.com/file/19qi1t...mv1ReEdit1.zip

http://www.mediafire.com/file/sdozd8...b99/SJmv3b.zip

http://www.mediafire.com/file/8813p7...b5c/SJmv4b.zip

http://www.mediafire.com/file/pct9ut...b02/SJmv5b.zip

The reason I had to move these is Yahoo Video will be changing the way do that section I won't be able to put my S/J music videos over there anymore.

Signs by Scifan and me. | My Forum - Planet TV Role Play | My Fan Fiction | My Mini City - Rygel City

Comment

so apparently (In one of the deleted scenes for "Reunion") Sam tells Sheppard and McKay that General O'Neill (along with Richard Woolsey) actually recommended Sam for the post on Atlantis. i guess i never actually watch the deleted scenes until now.

Comment

Originally posted by HolyAngelQueenSG-1 View Post
        The fire camper Jack and Sam live to MA and Fishing!

*squeeees* what a cute smilie-thing ... never seen that before <3

Comment

Tiptoes through a quiet thread. . .Tippity-tippity-tip-toe.

sigpic
          My Stories: FFdotNet
          My Stories AO3
          Thanks, Oma, for the Sig!

Comment

Originally posted by Akamaimom View Post
            Tiptoes through a quiet thread. . .Tippity-tippity-tip-toe.

Yep! No one here but you and me.
            sigpic

Comment

I'm posting from school for the first time (on my new MacBook Pro! ).

I feel so empowered.

sigpic
              The Return of King Arthur
              Trust in the Lord with all your heart; lean not on your own understanding. In all of ways
              acknowledge him, and he'll make your path straight. Proverbs 3:5-6

Comment

Originally posted by SamJackShipper93 View Post

I feel so empowered.

And I am answering on my iPad. how cool is that?

And , .
                sigpic
                My Stories AO3

Comment

And I'm posting from my old PC who is 5 years and a half and seriously needs a push in the back just to run a few programs at the same time.

How cool is that? ... Oh wait, that's not cool.

And of course, we all know that + =
                  Last edited by LadyGalaxyJ; 14 January 2011, 07:49 AM.
                  sigpic
                  Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
                  My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
                  Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

Hey Ship Family! Hang on to your shoe laces, the ride is about to begin again!

*squishy huggles Jas* for the amazing artwork

Just click on the invite for the link into the thread Please add it to your subscriptions

As always, just like in the thread, ANY artwork from ANY fandom is allowed - nay, encouraged The only stipulation being that it must be in keeping with GW rules. Please have a read through the rules to remind yourselves of how the Awards will run, how to submit, nominate and vote for your fave pieces etc. Any artwork submitted must have been made since 6 February 2010.

If anyone has any questions, Sarai and I will be happy to answer them

Here is the official sig and avi for anyone who wants to use them

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LadyGalaxyJ View Post
                      And I'm posting from my old PC who is 5 years and a half and seriously needs a push in the back just to run a few programs at the same time.

How cool is that? ... Oh wait, that's not cool.

And of course, we all know that + =
                      I think it's cool! I could probably even understand your computer. I'm lost on the newer ones--they're all smarter than I am! (But then, so is dirt. . .)
                      sigpic
                      My Stories AO3

Comment

Originally posted by SamJackShipper93 View Post

I feel so empowered.

Yeah baby! Gotta love that new 10+ hour battery!

Er...how to make this post shippy...oh! Sam would have juiced the battery up with Naquada and Jack would have kissed her for her genius. Yup...that's it.
                        Pol My Blog | My Fanfic | My FaceBook__ Sam: "Jack...please."

Comment

You are all so lucky. I’m working with a three year old notebook with a damaged hard drive. There are good days were it’s working quite well and there are not so good days. So working is a bit tricky and you have to keep in mind a few things, like to never (and I mean it: never) shut it down!

Pol, you made me wonder. Wouldn’t all the offworld equipment be Naquada powered? And have the Ancients installed sockets in Atlantis?
                          Last edited by Lilac736; 14 January 2011, 01:28 PM.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Akamaimom View Post
                            I think it's cool! I could probably even understand your computer. I'm lost on the newer ones--they're all smarter than I am! (But then, so is dirt. . .)
                            YAY. Thank you. You're right about one thing. I understand it fully - and on every level. I know how to treat its little problems - with non conventional methods I admit, but I know what works for my compy. ;P When I have enough money to buy a new one, I'll be so LOST.
                            sigpic
                            Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
                            My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
                            Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

Hey!

Sam and Jack
                              Sit on the jetty
                              F.I.S.H.I.N.G.

Yeah.

That's all I got.
                              sigpic
                              sig by Mada
                              As a matter of FIC

Comment

Ok. So remember in Entity we found out that Sam had requested that she not be kept alive by any extreme measures. Jack had a hard time letting Janet go that way even when Janet felt it was time (as anyone would).

Do you think Jack would have the same clause and do you think Sam would be able to honour that request should Jack have been in such a position?

If yes, what do you think she would do before giving the ok?

And hey, you know me, feel free to respond in fic.

All answer formats welcome.
                                sigpic
                                sig by Mada
                                As a matter of FIC

Comment

Working...
                                X