Clear All

Originally posted by trinity3 View Post
    Cavern of Angst:

1. Your favorite episode is "100 Days".
    2. 2010
    3. Entity
    4. Lost City(end scene)

Fields of Fluff:

1. You can't see a fishing pole without giggling.
    2. Curling makes me smile (as in 'Daniel bet on curling.')
    One is sooooooooooooo true!!!

3. You've seen "200" too many times just because of the wedding scene.

Steamy Gutter of Love:

1. You've watched the Broca Kiss so often that it has worn a hole in your DVD.
    2. The hypnotic effect of the Grace slomo or fasmo kiss
    I think I actually almost have a hole in my Grace DVD(aka S7, disc 4)

3. Fishing makes you think of gutter...you can relate a lot of fishing terms with erm....naughty stuff.
    Reeling in.
    4. You can make any scene guttery He he.
    5. You want to see S/J in bed...actively...in the 3rd movie.
    ...and I could go on, but I love gutter!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by UhSir View Post
      There's also a Good News-Bad News Sam/Jack Style that needs help getting back on track.
      *goes to post and subscribes to thread* thanks I didn't know there was a Sam/Jack Good News-Bad News game!
      sigpic

Comment

I did a rewatch once. Did a Daniel Death Count (fake deaths counted too).

Comment

Starlover, Your points??

~HolyAngelQueenSG-1~

Comment

Originally posted by Nynaeve506 View Post
            I never did a rewatch for that! I've done it to screencap the entire series and just for fun with my brother.

HolyAngelQueenSG-1...err...what do you mean? Those points were for what belongs also with the different pillars of the ship. I was bored so I added a few!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nynaeve506 View Post
              Originally posted by starlover View Post
              I never did a rewatch for that! I've done it to screencap the entire series and just for fun with my brother.

I've almost always got a DVD running in my studio. I can't usually watch regular TV while I work (unless it's a re-run) because I get distracted and stop working. Stargate works well for me because I know it all so well that all I have to do is play it and it's the perfect noise for me to quilt to. And, of course, I pause and watch all the shippy bits. And the good bum shots, long, longing looks, and funny parts. I tell myself those are my ergonomic times--those times when I take a break because it's healthy to pause repetitive motions once in a while, right? SO, really, watching Stargate HELPS me work. Mm-hmm. That's my story, at least!
              sigpic
              My Stories: FFdotNet
              My Stories AO3
              Thanks, Oma, for the Sig!

Comment

HolyAngelQueenSG-1 ...err...what do you mean? Those points were for what belongs also with the different pillars of the ship. I was bored so I added a few!
                I think she meant that she liked your points - they were fun.

Did I get it right HolyAngelQueenSG-1?

And we know you love the gutter Starlover **splashes in happily**
                sigpic
                sig by Mada
                As a matter of FIC

Comment

Originally posted by Akamaimom View Post
                  I've almost always got a DVD running in my studio. I can't usually watch regular TV while I work (unless it's a re-run) because I get distracted and stop working. Stargate works well for me because I know it all so well that all I have to do is play it and it's the perfect noise for me to quilt to. And, of course, I pause and watch all the shippy bits. And the good bum shots, long, longing looks, and funny parts. I tell myself those are my ergonomic times--those times when I take a break because it's healthy to pause repetitive motions once in a while, right? SO, really, watching Stargate HELPS me work. Mm-hmm. That's my story, at least!
                  That's cool! I do rewatch single episodes all the time, but what I meant was a complete/full rewatch without skipping even one episode!

I don't pause episodes though...too lazy for that plus I'm usually doing something else too lol!

I think she meant that she liked your points - they were fun.

Did I get it right HolyAngelQueenSG-1?

And we know you love the gutter Starlover **splashes in happily**
                  Ah ok

Yes. Gutter. Awesome.
                  sigpic

Comment

Cavern of Angst:

1. Your favorite episode is "100 Days".
                    2. 2010
                    3. Entity
                    4. Lost City(end scene)
                    5. Can actually say 's name and will even watch Chimera voluntarily!
                    6. POV is your favorite kiss
                    7. Beneath the Surface

Fields of Fluff:

1. You can't see a fishing pole without giggling.
                    2. Curling makes me smile (as in 'Daniel bet on curling.')
                    3. You've seen "200" too many times just because of the wedding scene.
                    4. WoO is your favorite kiss
                    5. Blue Dresses and blue jello make you smile

Steamy Gutter of Love:

1. You've watched the Broca Kiss so often that it has worn a hole in your DVD.
                    2. The hypnotic effect of the Grace slomo or fasmo kiss
                    3. Fishing makes you think of gutter...you can relate a lot of fishing terms with erm....naughty stuff.
                    Reeling in.
                    4. You can make any scene guttery He he.
                    5. You want to see S/J in bed...actively...in the 3rd movie.
                    6. It's not really a sidearm.
                    7. The fishing invite in Sight Unseen is your favorite (Come, fish . . . fish some more!)
                    8. Out of Mind

Comment

Actually, I always saw BtS as a bit fluffy too...I mean all the time that they were there it was all fluff...just the ending is angsty! IMHO

And for angst: Heroes!!! Dude, part two was a very angsty episode in many ways!

Oh yeah OoM and Solitudes were awesome! Ooohhh and remember the "you're dripping on my floor" in Proving Ground.
                      sigpic

Comment

Actually, I always saw BtS as a bit fluffy too...I mean all the time that they were there it was all fluff...just the ending is angsty! IMHO

And for angst: Heroes!!! Dude, part two was a very angsty episode in many ways!

Oh yeah OoM and Solitudes were awesome! Ooohhh and remember the "you're dripping on my floor" in Proving Ground.
                        You so live in the gutter.

I'm a cavern dweller. I ignore all fluff in favor of angst.

Comment

Originally posted by hlndncr View Post
                          You so live in the gutter.
                          I know; I have been for years! Just makes me a lot more happier than angst lol

I'm a cavern dweller. I ignore all fluff in favor of angst.
                          ROFL! Crazy! I just want to see the happy fluffy stuff!

Although I must admit, angst is needed in order to get gutter....okay, okay...and also a little bit of fluff. But without angst the other two just aren't as satisfying!
                          sigpic

Comment

I know; I have been for years! Just makes me a lot more happier than angst lol

ROFL! Crazy! I just want to see the happy fluffy stuff!

Although I must admit, angst is needed in order to get gutter....okay, okay...and also a little bit of fluff. But without angst the other two just aren't as satisfying!
                            Exactly!

I don't know how, but I do seem to have put in a skylight in my cave.

There is not gutter though. Really!

Comment

Morning Shippers!

I was so glad that the writers decided against going with a Sam/Cam scene in Ripple Effect. That would have cheapened our Sam to no end and messed with the universe.
                              Umm... WTF??? Sam and Cam??? That's a horrible notion! Who are these writers? Were they new to the show?? Then again, Ripple Effect had Sam almost kiss Martof... which was just wrong on so many levels! And there was no mention of Jack... though it was hinted that the Sam on maternity leave was married to Jack, it wasn't verified... how hard would it have been to confirm this? They are together in most of all the other AU's! Okay... went on bit of a rant there...

Comment

Originally posted by Lucycat View Post
                                Umm... WTF??? Sam and Cam??? That's a horrible notion! Who are these writers? Were they new to the show?? Then again, Ripple Effect had Sam almost kiss Martof... which was just wrong on so many levels! And there was no mention of Jack... though it was hinted that the Sam on maternity leave was married to Jack, it wasn't verified... how hard would it have been to confirm this? They are together in most of all the other AU's! Okay... went on bit of a rant there...
                                I'm saving my multitude of rants about S9 writing for the rewatch. I will have many!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X