X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by myblackrose View Post
    Hello shippers!

Woah it's been a while... *blows dust off account*

According to my CP, my last Sam/Jack post was on page 3000 and something of the old thread - yikes! Vintage!

How is everyone? RL swallowed me for a couple of years but my life has settled a little and I've been reunited with my Stargate box sets and my love of fanfic... it's a good feeling
    Welcome back! Nice to meet you!
    sigpic
    My Stories: FFdotNet
    My Stories AO3
    Thanks, Oma, for the Sig!

Comment

Originally posted by Kate1013 View Post
      Loving the Playmobil pics!
      Yes, those playmobil pics are sooo cute!

Comment

Originally posted by HolyAngelQueenSG-1 View Post
        Happy New Year's Day!!!
        Loved the slow-motion Grace kiss!! Sweet!

Comment

Hello shippers!

According to my CP, my last Sam/Jack post was on page 3000 and something of the old thread - yikes! Vintage!

How is everyone? RL swallowed me for a couple of years but my life has settled a little and I've been reunited with my Stargate box sets and my love of fanfic... it's a good feeling
          Welcome back!! {{{HUGS}}}

Comment

REMINDER: Hey fellow Shippers!!
            Josiane is nice enough to arrange the Season 8 Shipper re-watch over at the Sam/Jack Discussion Thread... please sign up with her to take-on an episode or two. It may seem a bit intimidating at first, to write your own opinion about an episode, but everyone is nice and supportive! All are welcome (and encouraged) to participate... especially newbies!!

Comment

Hello shippers!

Welcome Back! It's been a while indeed! Good to see you back in the Shipdom!

I think everyone takes a short or long break from the show, but most come back to it ...eventually...in some way or the other!
              sigpic

Comment

Okay, only one post to go and I get 500... and First Lieutenant! I signed up here in June, so hey... it took me... wow... 7 months to get here. So, I'll see if I can get to Captain (another 500) in less time!

++ =

Comment

Originally posted by Lucycat View Post
                  Okay, only one post to go and I get 500... and First Lieutenant! I signed up here in June, so hey... it took me... wow... 7 months to get here. So, I'll see if I can get to Captain (another 500) in less time!

++ =
                  You should be able to make it!!!

Then again, I was the girl that signed up in June too and I hit, at the time, in January 2000 posts.

Such a babblemouth.

Buuuuuuuuuut Sam and Jack are an awesome topic!
                  sigpic

Comment

Hello shippers!

*waves* Hi, and welcome back!

sigpic
                    The Return of King Arthur
                    Trust in the Lord with all your heart; lean not on your own understanding. In all of ways
                    acknowledge him, and he'll make your path straight. Proverbs 3:5-6

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post

Then again, I was the girl that signed up in June too and I hit, at the time, in January 2000 posts.

Such a babblemouth.

Thanks! At first, I was a bit shy of posting, didn't really get the hang of it until a few months in... lets see how it goes for 2011.

And, yes... these guys... ... are an awesome topic,

Comment

Thanks! At first, I was a bit shy of posting, didn't really get the hang of it until a few months in... lets see how it goes for 2011.
                        I know; it's a learning process. I'm just very ...open...and went everywhere on the forum so that explained a bit!

And, yes... these guys... ... are an awesome topic,
                        Uhu, and not to be too nostalgic or anything but during that time we also still had new SG-1 episodes and had the whole rewatching the series in this thread too. One episode a week; including artwork etc.
                        sigpic

Comment

Jack wedding sam.....

What is new big cake?

~HolyAngelQueenSG-1~

Comment

Such a babblemouth.
                            And I thought I was babbling a lot - having signed up in July and closing 1200. Jann, you beat me on that.

sigpic
                            Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
                            My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
                            Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

starlover said Uhu, and not to be too nostalgic or anything but during that time we also still had new SG-1 episodes and had the whole rewatching the series in this thread too. One episode a week; including artwork etc.
                              New series is SG-1 Episodes ??????? Where???

~HolyAngelQueenSG-1~

Comment

Welcome back!! {{{HUGS}}}
                                Welcome Back! It's been a while indeed! Good to see you back in the Shipdom!

I think everyone takes a short or long break from the show, but most come back to it ...eventually...in some way or the other!
                                Originally posted by SamJackShipper93 View Post
                                *waves* Hi, and welcome back!

Originally posted by Akamaimom View Post
                                Welcome back! Nice to meet you!
                                See... I *knew* I missed this awesome fandom! *squishes everyone*

I don't know how it is that I only have 241 posts - I used to be really active in the episode discussion and ship threads... maybe I'm less talkative than I think Plenty of time to fix that!

I've been reading S/J fic on my iPhone before going to sleep lately... it's BAAAAAD to have such easy access to fic when I should totally be sleeping!

Comment

Working...
                                X