X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hlndncr View Post
    OT New Year's Eve:

Spoiler:
    I'm very bummed tonight because I have a cold and can't go out dancing with all my friends as I usually do.

Every year we pile into a car and head up to Philidelphia for a big Hogmanay Celebration (Scottish New Year). We dance our last ball of the year before midnight. Then we sing Auld Lang Syne and have tea (which is really like a full meal). Then we dance our first ball of the new year after midnight. We usually finish around 4 am after about 9 hours of dancing. Then we head to a friend's house to crash for a few hours. We get up the next morning and spend the day at another friends house eating, playing games, jamming (we have lots of musicians in our crowd), talking, and some people even dance some more. When the sun goes down we pile back into the car and whoever is the least tired - we usually volunteer Mark - gets to drive us all home.

It's so much fun. I'm so sad I'll miss it this year.

Instead I'll be sitting at home watching my favorite New Year's movie - The Hudsucker Proxy - and I'll probably go to bed early.
    That sounds like fun, sorry you had to miss it!! Here is one of my favorite pics, to help you feel better..

Comment

Originally posted by trinity3 View Post
      Happy New Year Shippers!!!!!

Happy New Year Shippers!!!!!!!!!!
      Aww... great fic, thanks! Happy New Year!

Comment

Originally posted by Lucycat View Post
        That sounds like fun, sorry you had to miss it!! Here is one of my favorite pics, to help you feel better..
        Thank you!

I love that pic too!

Comment

Happy new year everyone.
          sigpicI love the Lord my God with all my heart!!!!http://www.geocities.com/Lessien2002 Save stargate sg1!!!! Let us shippers have a good resolution please!!!! My fanfiction http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1023184/- there's more to come!
          My GW fanfiction-http://www.gateworld.net/fanfic/arch...ogetherat.html
          http://www.fanfiction.net/c2/37559/3/0/1/-the c2 community sam/jack relationship community.
          http://www.petitiononline.com/P3X595/petition.html
          Now is the time for us to shine, to shine with the power of Christ Divine! The Lord has promised us revival and it WILL come!

Comment

Originally posted by Lilac736 View Post
            http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5046/5312505600_6b8aa38780.jpg
            Loving the Playmobil pics!

Comment

Originally posted by Kate1013 View Post
              Loving the Playmobil pics!
              Thank you!
              sigpic

Comment

OK this is off-topic (so in spoilers) but I'm looking for the information for a fic I'm writing:

Spoiler:
                Do we know Charlie's birthday or how old he was when he died?

Comment

Originally posted by hlndncr View Post
                  OK this is off-topic (so in spoilers) but I'm looking for the information for a fic I'm writing:

Spoiler:
                  Do we know Charlie's birthday or how old he was when he died?
                  OT
                  Spoiler:
                  Not sure on the exact date, but I'm sure he was nine when he died. Try here: Stargate Wiki. This is a great source for info, though like normal wiki it's not 100% and I tend to use it as a guide and add in a bit of creative license if it doesn't add up.

Comment

OT
                    Spoiler:
                    Not sure on the exact date, but I'm sure he was nine when he died. Try here: Stargate Wiki. This is a great source for info, though like normal wiki it's not 100% and I tend to use it as a guide and add in a bit of creative license if it doesn't add up.
                    Spoiler:
                    Oh, you beat my to it. According to Stargate wiki he died in 1996 and was about 8 then.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by trupi View Post
                      Fantastic mini-fic! Thank you! Happy New Year!
                      Thanks!!!

Originally posted by SamJackShipper93 View Post
                      Happy, Happy New Year, Shippers!

Here's to Resolution in 2011!

http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/o...icConPromo.jpg
                      Nice.

Sam and Jack
                      - every shippers' new year's resolution.

Originally posted by Lucycat View Post
                      Aww... great fic, thanks! Happy New Year!
                      Glad you liked it.

I love coming on the thread ,particularly on these ocassions, and seeing not just the great new shippers and those now keeping the thread, but the other stalwarts who have been around from the start. Wonderful to see familar faces and all of us, like me, still keeping the faith.

**hugs all S/J shippers**
                      sigpic
                      sig by Mada
                      As a matter of FIC

Comment

Originally posted by Lilac736 View Post
                        Spoiler:
                        Oh, you beat my to it. According to Stargate wiki he died in 1996 and was about 8 then.
                        OT

Spoiler:
                        I knew I should have checked it up on there before I posted that! Lol!
                        Last edited by Kate1013; 01 January 2011, 12:18 PM. Reason: typo typo typo :)

Comment

Happy New Year shippers!

I had 10 pages to read. I spent my whole week organising the dinner held last night at my house. Over 30 people here. Had my little cousins running around and holding me all night. But I love kids and they're really sweet. ^^

Oh and to be on-topic...

sigpic
                          Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
                          My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
                          Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

OT

Spoiler:
                            I knew I should have checked it up on there before I posted that! Lol!
                            Spoiler:
                            To be honest I also thought he was 9.
                            sigpic

Comment

Happy New Year's Day!!!

~HolyAngelQueenSG-1~

Comment

Hello shippers!

Woah it's been a while... *blows dust off account*

According to my CP, my last Sam/Jack post was on page 3000 and something of the old thread - yikes! Vintage!

How is everyone? RL swallowed me for a couple of years but my life has settled a little and I've been reunited with my Stargate box sets and my love of fanfic... it's a good feeling

Comment

Working...
                                X