Sam Carter /Jack O'Neill Ship Appreciation Thread 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by yessika View Post
    I believe the wedding in 200 really did happen and that's why that pic is there
    Oh there was definitely a wedding! But I have to agree with Jann; can't really see Thor as the officiator. I wouldn't even put that in a fanfic. If you ask me by that time the writers were totally cracked!

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
      True. I must admit I'm a sucker to kid fics! Love 'em. *puts fic she is reading shyly aside since it is a kid fic one*

And yeah, credential wise it is possible for them to get one...perhaps if the kid was from another planet they would be the first to have a chance to be that kids parents

It's just...by now I don't see them getting a small kid anymore but that's perhaps just me...
      says the one that is now watching Carebears with a 2(almost 3) year old
      If you haven't already read this one, it's a lovely kidfic, about adopting a child:

Of Fruitloops, Princesses, and Contentment by MidwifeOnBoard

Comment

Originally posted by hlndncr View Post
        It is still possible for women in there 40s to have children. But in 2010 I'm sure Sam considered it more likely because of the anti-aging vaccine that double the human life span. (Of course that's also likely what they used to create the infertility.)

I know the wedding in 200 was supposedly a fantasy, but then how do you explain the picture of Daniel at a wedding that never happened on Sam's desk in Atlantis?
        Oh, definitely, women in their 40's can get pregnant. John Travolta's wife (Kelly Preston) is 46ish, and just had a baby a couple of months ago. Elizabeth Edwards had two children after she was 50. There was even a woman in her 60's a year or so back who had twins.

And I think Janet and Sam together discovered that it was the anti-aging vaccine (with something else in it) that caused 90% of the earth women to be infertile.

Comment

I really don't like baby/kid fics. That being said I have S/J accidental baby fic all mapped out. I did it as a challenge to myself to put together a baby fic I would actually enjoy, and the story doesn't go at all like you might think. I'm going to get around to writing it one of these days.

Meanwhile, I am going to finish my latest story today. I'm so close.
          Well I don't know. I like little kids so...perhaps that is why I like them, but only if they're well written!!!
          You don't want to know how many fics there are out there and already have the kids speaking properly at two years old. I mean the toddlers I know can speak full sentences, but you still don't understand them all the time, plus they often have issues with a few letters.
          Anyway...those issues are for another thread LOL.

Oh there was definitely a wedding! But I have to agree with Jann; can't really see Thor as the officiator. I wouldn't even put that in a fanfic. If you ask me by that time the writers were totally cracked!
          I have actually read one fanfic where Thor was the officiator. Totally. Cracked. Up. Still...that was a REALLY funny fanfic too! Small Favors by Eve8
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
            If you haven't already read this one, it's a lovely kidfic, about adopting a child:

Of Fruitloops, Princesses, and Contentment by MidwifeOnBoard
            Already read it. It was really cute!
            sigpic

Comment

Well, I'm not saying the wedding happened exactly the way Vala said but it did happen
              sigpic
              Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Lilac376 What a great box!

Here is a part of my DVD collection. As you can see season 6,7,8 are missing, I lent them to a friend.

Wow! That nice.

~HolyAngelQueenSG-1~

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                  Well I don't know. I like little kids so...perhaps that is why I like them, but only if they're well written!!!
                  You don't want to know how many fics there are out there and already have the kids speaking properly at two years old. I mean the toddlers I know can speak full sentences, but you still don't understand them all the time, plus they often have issues with a few letters.
                  Anyway...those issues are for another thread LOL.
                  Oh I love kids. I'm well known in my church for always having a baby in my arms. And if I don't I'll hold out my arms and say something about them being empty and a dozen frazzled mothers will run up and offer me their children for an hour or two. My best friend has to double check everytime I leave her house that I haven't taken the baby with me. She's convinced I don't come to visit her anymore at all.

I'm not sure why I don't like kid fics. Maybe because so many of them are written so badly and Jack and Sam are so completely OoC. And I think they tend to be long and boring. So many of them have no plot. It's just chapter after chapter of Sam and Jack did this with the baby and then Sam and Jack did that with the baby. And oh aren't they such a lovely happy family without a care in the world. Ugh!!!

Comment

It is still possible for women in there 40s to have children. But in 2010 I'm sure Sam considered it more likely because of the anti-aging vaccine that double the human life span. (Of course that's also likely what they used to create the infertility.)

I know the wedding in 200 was supposedly a fantasy, but then how do you explain the picture of Daniel at a wedding that never happened on Sam's desk in Atlantis?
                    I remember is: Sam's thinking is (Jack will gift ring "engemgent" to me). Lt. John Sheppard said" you are still date at jack?" Sam said" yeah...I much miss Jack O'neill." She's picture love to Jack O'neill. Maybe is new three movie is Stargate: Revolation Jack wedding to Sam is glad. Well....>.>

~HolyAngelQueenSG-1~

Comment

Originally posted by Lilac736 View Post
                      What a great box!

Here is a part of my DVD collection. As you can see season 6,7,8 are missing, I lent them to a friend.
                      I love your DVD collection - more so for the fact that they appear to be colour coded! That's not just coincidence right?

Hope those who celebrated had a great Christmas, btw!

Comment

the regs I'm recc'ing this cause it's funny and I love it
                        sigpic
                        Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post
                          the regs I'm recc'ing this cause it's funny and I love it
                          Wow! That's awesome
                          sigpic
                          Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Happy Birthday Sam!

According to Entity, today is Sam's birthday. (I know, I know. Orlin suggested it's in May, but I don't like Orlin; I think he's creepy. )

So what do you think Jack got Sam for her birthday?

Here's my answer:

In the Absence of Cake

Comment

Jack gift ring to Sam's birthday.

~HolyAngelQueenSG-1~

Comment

Happy Birthday Sam!

According to Entity, today is Sam's birthday. (I know, I know. Orlin suggested it's in May, but I don't like Orlin; I think he's creepy. )

So what do you think Jack got Sam for her birthday?

Here's my answer:

In the Absence of Cake
                                Orlin was confused. After all, he'd been nothing more than glowy cloudy stuff for a couple of thousand years, and had likely forgotten completely about how to research birthstones.

Comment

Working...
                                X