Sam Carter /Jack O'Neill Ship Appreciation Thread 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hlndncr View Post
    There's nothing wrong with that. You are clearly getting a broad-based liberal arts education!

And I noticed that "Bed" was a persistent theme in that calendar.
    I am. Plus I don't think my teacher minded...certainly not since I was one of the best students of the class! I must admit American uni's are different...I actually couldn't bring a laptop to class there..*sob*

Yeah...the overall theme of that calendar was GUTTER! winter: angst/gutter, then hippie/gutter, summer: gutter!!!, fall, fluff/gutter

Jann is working her muse overtime. And I read somewhere that she's also got her chained to a couch. I think, as a lawyer, I shall have to give her muse my card so we can sue!
    *burns card*

*whistles innocently*

Muse is now starting with her Christmas break...I think... Actually...I still need to make one more WP and then I'm done, but I can do that tomorrow too! 12 Wallpapers on one day is already enough!(even when some were pretty easy!)

Back to S/J

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by leiasky View Post
      No official licensed calendar Travesty!

Mala has made one, as well, I believe. Pages of it are posted in her thread.
      I don't think she has posted the 2011 ones yet, just examples of 2010. She will be posting them soon though....I hope.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
        Thankies!

Oh look what I just accidentally copied
        **GRACE KISS**
        Still makes me go gooey every time I see it!
        That's a happy accident, for sure!! Never tire of seeing that!!!

Comment

Ah yeah, they do have a lot of moments. This is the 2009 calendar I made for the S/J ship Photobucket linky towards the album
          ps. the bad thing about this one is that I made the wallpapers while I was in class
          Really enjoyed these, Starlover! Looking forward to 2011's calender!

Comment

Love that! My muse is jealous of your muse.

You can call me highland or hd if that is easier for you.

Yes, I'm working with theme too and you're right it is a lot of work. January's theme was "Antartica" not shippy per se, but and do seem to have a lot of moments there.

February I believe will be fluff.
            I love it!! Jack and Sam went is Antartica from Stargate Sg-1 Episode is "solitures"

~HolyAngelQueenSG-1~

Comment

made by..me

Almost Christmas!
              sigpic

Comment

http://i1091.photobucket.com/albums/i393/starlover1990/Shipdays/joyday23.jpg
                made by..me

Almost Christmas!
                I like it.
                Last edited by HolyAngelQueenSG-1; 23 December 2010, 12:35 PM.

~HolyAngelQueenSG-1~

Comment

Beautiful, Starlover! You guys have outdone yourselves this year with the calendar!

HolyAngelQueen, make sure you remove the IMG tags when quoting a post that's got a photo. It's not allowed.
                  sigpic
                  Thanks to Oma-1 for the beautiful banner!

Comment

Beautiful, Starlover! You guys have outdone yourselves this year with the calendar!

HolyAngelQueen, make sure you remove the IMG tags when quoting a post that's got a photo. It's not allowed.
                    What is talk about??? :-/

~HolyAngelQueenSG-1~

Comment

Originally posted by HolyAngelQueenSG-1 View Post
                      What is talk about??? :-/
                      In post 17902, you quoted a picture. When you do that you need to remove the IMG tags. You'll see them in the quoted post before you click reply. Just remove them.
                      sigpic
                      Thanks to Oma-1 for the beautiful banner!

Comment

I can't remove it. Self computer in Gate world. I have no idea...

~HolyAngelQueenSG-1~

Comment

*blushes* Thank you!

Originally posted by HolyAngelQueenSG-1 View Post
                          I can't remove it. Self computer in Gate world. I have no idea...
                          You can. It is really easy.

You know when you quote a post that you get the quote from the other person? In there mine starts with some code. it's like [img] long linky text [/img] ...delete the IMG and surrounding [ ] from the quoted post. You can go there by the edit button. I hope that helps.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally Posted by HolyAngelQueenSG-1]I can't remove it. Self computer in Gate world. I have no idea...
                            Here is the link you copied - minus some of the parts of the link (just for demonstration purposes):

[IMG]http://i1091.photobucket.com/albums/...ys/joyday23jpg[/IMG]

Whenever you copy a post that has a link to a photograph, you need to delete the IMG tags that are bolded and highlighted on both ends of the link. Hope this helps.

Comment

Oh thank you... they help me. I did it.

~HolyAngelQueenSG-1~

Comment

Fishing and !! Great, I love this one!!

Comment

Working...
                                X