• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please help the Stargate Movie Campaign:
    http://www.stargatemoviescampaign.com/Campaigns

This is the time to voice our wants and concerns to MGM and SYFY
    sigpic

Comment

we didn't even reach our quota from last year. this year we had 66 pages. last year had over 85.

Comment

Melissa was sick and it was a very busy weekend for a lot of shippers. Oh well next year we will do 90 pages
        sigpic

Comment

I have to say, I thought this Shipmas was going to be smaller than it was. Yay us!
          sigpic
          Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

so when will the list from shipmas be posted over here?

Comment

Would Love to thank DutchIndeed for my beautiful secret Santa gift!.... xxxx
              sigpic

General Of The Tesla Troopers, Proud Member of Magnett, MOP and SHIP

Comment

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
                so when will the list from shipmas be posted over here?
                feel free to compile the list and post it. It's no one person's job, we're all able.

Off to bed since it's rising 1am here.
                Pol My Blog | My Fanfic | My FaceBook__ Sam: "Jack...please."

Comment

hi
                  are there any new stories in sam/jack shipmas?
                  where can i find them?

Comment

Originally posted by roni123 View Post
                    hi
                    are there any new stories in sam/jack shipmas?
                    where can i find them?
                    There was a bunch of them - I'm trying to find the latest version of the list on the shipmas thread (hard when you get distracted by all the yummyness ) so when I'll do I'll post it here, of someone doesn't beat me to it that is

Comment

IT'S TOMORROW!!!!

Comment

No one here? I finally figured out how to post pictures. So, just because I can :

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lilac736 View Post
                          No one here? I finally figured out how to post pictures. So, just because I can :
                          I'm here! And I like that pic... that whole scene in fact

I think I've located the final list, but I'm not as technical as everyone else here and don't know how to copy it over now that thread is closed, without losing all the links I don't know why I find all this stuff so complicated when really, considering some of the stuff I do for work, I shouldn't do! But hey...

Comment

Originally posted by Kate1013 View Post
                            I'm here! And I like that pic... that whole scene in fact

I think I've located the final list, but I'm not as technical as everyone else here and don't know how to copy it over now that thread is closed, without losing all the links I don't know why I find all this stuff so complicated when really, considering some of the stuff I do for work, I shouldn't do! But hey...
                            You can just post the link to the page on which the list is.
                            sigpic
                            Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post
                              You can just post the link to the page on which the list is.
                              Thanks! I did try before but the snow keeps interferring with my internet connection (it gets blamed for everything else, so why not this )

So here goes third time lucky! If it's not the latest, by all means correct me and add anything that's missing!

Shipmas List

Comment

Morning everyone! Time for me to go catch up on all the merry-miss in the shipmass thread! Anyone have an absolutely favorite new piece of fic of art they'd like to recommend?

Comment

Working...
                                X