Clear All

*pokes head in*
    Haven't been in here for a while

Here's Day 18 of the Advent Calendar for you

sigpic
    Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by LadyGalaxyJ View Post
      I'm too tired to do a massive multi-quote, so I'm going to say that I loved watching the vids that where made as gifts. I opened lots of new tabs on my internet window with all the fics. Going to read and comment soon, but I look forward to it!

Now, I'd like to say thank you to MoB for my gift. You made me smile when I read it! It was fluffly and lovely! Thank you! <3 I'll let you post a link to FF.net or whatever site you host it.

Ohhhh I loved Secret Santa! It makes me all happy! I can't wait for next year! Hahaha!
      Sorry I didn't see this until just now. I was sound asleep when you posted last night. Happy Shipmas!
      sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Check out my awesome iphone!!

S. looked at it, then at me, and said, "You are such a geek!"

LOL.

Pol My Blog | My Fanfic | My FaceBook__ Sam: "Jack...please."

Comment

I am so jealous!
          sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Originally posted by Pol View Post

http://i328.photobucket.com/albums/l.../sg1iphone.jpg

LOL.

Awesome!
            sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Originally posted by Pol View Post

http://i328.photobucket.com/albums/l.../sg1iphone.jpg

LOL.

Oh, that's cool! I want to get something like that!

You are SUCH a geek
              sigpic
              Thanks to Oma-1 for the beautiful banner!

Comment

There's a new thread titled Which Stargate Movie Should Be Greenlit First. SG1 is in third place.

GO VOTE ... NOW!

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
                  There's a new thread titled Which Stargate Movie Should Be Greenlit First. SG1 is in third place.

GO VOTE ... NOW!
                  Done!
                  sigpic
                  My vids Sig made by me

Comment

GO VOTE ... NOW!
                    Done.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                      I am so jealous!
                      Me too! Where did you get that?! :O

And I voted too.
                      sigpic
                      Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
                      My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
                      Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

Originally posted by Akamaimom View Post
                        The first point:

Bringing us (slightly) out of the gutter and back into SG-1, it's interesting then that in the only instance where they could have showcased Jack actually shooting (in the Imhotep episode), he hands the demonstration over to Sam. **Cough**

AAAaaand, back we go:

Spoiler:
                        And if this--ahem--*symbolism*--holds true, then how would a staff weapon rate in this analogy?

Remember the line: "This is a staff weapon. It is a weapon of terror. This is a P-90. It is a weapon of war."

Thoughts?

The second point:

I can just see them on Christmas morning. . . (insert "Bbbbrringggg!" sound and funky special effects here. . .)

Spoilered for length--and a little **hubba hubba** action. . .
                        Spoiler:

Gifted

The box was long, and heavy. Jack laid it across her lap and then obligingly removed her coffee cup from her hand.

Sam looked down at the gift with more than a little suspicion glinting in her eyes. "I thought we'd agreed not to do anything lavish."

"It's not." Jack smiled. Sitting in the recliner next to the couch, he reached out and set her coffee on the table next to him. At her look, he searched for, and found a coaster. Once the cup had been settled appropriately, he leaned back comfortably. "And you were the one that suggested that. I don't recall agreeing to that particular stipulation to our Christmas morning festivities."

She snorted. "Morning."

"Well. Kind of morning."

"It's two in the afternoon." She motioned at the clock on the mantel to prove her point.

"Yes." He smiled, smug. Sated. "It took a while to fill your stocking just right."

Her exaggerated groan ended with an exasperated sigh. "How old are you again?"

"Apparently, not too old."

She waited for him to stop gloating before she addressed the package on her lap again. "Well, now I feel bad, because I didn't get you anything like this."

"Like what? You haven't even opened it yet."

"Like this, Jack." She waved a hand over the box. Over the expertly tied ribbon and the elegant, gilded wrapping paper. "You even had it professionally wrapped. You're not going to go to that amount of trouble for--say--a box of Q-tips."

His eyes narrowed, a strange expression playing around his lips. "Q-tips?"

"You know what I mean. Something inconsequential."

"But, Q-tips? Who gives cotton swabs for Christmas?"

Laying both hands flat on the package on her lap, Sam rolled her eyes. "Not exactly Q-tips--but something like that. Something ordinary."

"Well, that's the point of Christmas, isn't it? To do something extraordinary?"

"Maybe." Sam shrugged, her gaze returning to the box on her lap. "But not lavish."

Jack sighed, extending a hand to yank abruptly at the lever that raised the foot of the recliner. "Are you going to open it or not?"

"What is it?"

"Sam." He'd used his "General" voice.

The irony wasn't lost on his wife. "Don't think you can order me to open it, either, buddy. Our vows take precedence over your stars."

"Watch it, Colonel."

Sam sighed again, looking back down at the gift laid across her knees. She laid her fingers to the bow. "Just so you know, I'm opening this under duress."

Jack merely cocked a brow and waited.

Grasping firmly on the ribbons, Sam carefully pulled the bow apart, then slid the ties off the box. She took her time--straightening the wire-edged ribbon and coiling it around her hand before setting it aside. Then she flipped the box over and slid a nail under the tape on the back, popping it free. She spread the paper apart, then lifted the box out, sliding the paper to the side.

"You can fold it later."

"What?" Sam looked up from her operation, a quizzical expression playing across her features. "What are you talking about?"

"You were going to fold it. Like you wrapped the ribbon up." He jerked his head towards the wrapping paper which now sat half-way under the tree. "You can do that later."

"Who says--"

"How long have we known each other?"

"But--"

"Just open the box, Sam."

She watched him as her fingers found the small pieces of tape securing the lid on the box, popping them open with her fingernail as her husband hid a smile behind his fingertips. Tissue paper. Multiple white folds of it, smoothed in even sheets over something folded equally as perfectly. She spread them apart, her movements excruciatingly precise.

"A jacket?"

"Take it out."

She laid the gift on the coffee table, kneeling next to it as she lifted the garment out of the box. It was long--more a coat than a jacket. Matte black--perfectly tanned to a buttery smoothness. Stylish, it sported a narrow collar, jet buttons and would fit snugly over her torso before flaring at the hip. The lining was blood red silk.

"Jack." Sam shook her head, holding it up. "This is the very definition of 'lavish'."

"So what?" His eyebrow lifted, daring her to refuse it. "Do you like it?"

"It's too much. With you thinking about retiring--"

"Do you like it?"

"But--"

"Sam?" He sat up straighter in his chair, crossing his ankles. "Do you like it?"

Her smile broke free then, wide--her dimples making deep divots in the peaches and cream of her cheeks. "Of course I like it."

"Well, then." He folded his arms across his stomach. "What's your problem, then? You told me you needed a coat. I got you a coat."

"But this coat--it's too much. It's gorgeous."

"Like its owner."

Sam closed her eyes and lifted the coat to her nose. "I love leather. It smells like freedom."

"It reminds you of your Indian."

"I miss it, sometimes."

"I know."

Sam folded the coat over her arm and walked towards the hall, causing Jack to frown. "Where are you going?"

"Trying it on!" Her airy reply echoed in the close space.

It only took a few minutes for her to return. The expensive leather fit her as if tailored expressly for her shape. She stepped out in front of Jack's chair and held out her arms. "Well?"

"Looks good."

"Really?"

"It looks really good." His smile widened when she lowered her hands to the belt, unfastening it and allowing the coat to gape open. He couldn't speak then, he could barely breathe as she shimmied a bit, exposing a bit--more.

"What do you think?"

"I'm thinking you're an evil woman, Samantha O'Neill."

Her laugh drifted over him, low, throaty, intimate. A single step landed her directly in front of his chair, and she only had to lean forward a little to have her husband completely at her mercy. "I know I said that we shouldn't do anything lavish, Jack. But thank you--this is perfect."

"It is." He lifted a hand to caress her cheek, then drift downward. "And you're about to be lavished again."
                        Wonderful

Originally posted by XFchemist View Post
                        Yeah! Glad that you like it!!!!!!
                        I have it on YT, now I make it public:

EDIT: thanks to Jas for the amazing wallpapers that she made for me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                        Brilliant

You lot are all so talented

Really sad about SGU, I like it

And I've voted

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                          I am so jealous!
                          I clicked on one of the ads that pops up here...coveroo.com.
                          Pol My Blog | My Fanfic | My FaceBook__ Sam: "Jack...please."

Comment

I think I've got something to cheer you up. On Sci fi there is a programme about government files including a possibilty of a stargate.... I'm sad about SGU though
                            sigpicI love the Lord my God with all my heart!!!!http://www.geocities.com/Lessien2002 Save stargate sg1!!!! Let us shippers have a good resolution please!!!! My fanfiction http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1023184/- there's more to come!
                            My GW fanfiction-http://www.gateworld.net/fanfic/arch...ogetherat.html
                            http://www.fanfiction.net/c2/37559/3/0/1/-the c2 community sam/jack relationship community.
                            http://www.petitiononline.com/P3X595/petition.html
                            Now is the time for us to shine, to shine with the power of Christ Divine! The Lord has promised us revival and it WILL come!

Comment

Great new phone, Pol!

Comment

GO VOTE ... NOW!
                                It's in first place now (when I voted!!)

Comment

Working...
                                X