• Time
  • Show
Clear All

My Secret Santa is also packed, sealed an on it's way.. virtually

Shipmas can come, I even have 1,5 Shipmas presents ready *proud*

and i say not-Jolinar
    sigpic

Comment

I'm hoping to have another one done in time for Shipmas, but I'm not promising anything. Life has been too hectic this month! Wow!

I need me some Grace kiss. . .

Anyone? Anyone?
      sigpic
      My Stories: FFdotNet
      My Stories AO3
      Thanks, Oma, for the Sig!

Comment

Originally posted by Lilac736 View Post
        I was really bored yesterday, so I made a little something. I have a lot of pics with different lighting and stuff and I thought why not put them to good use. I would like to post this as picture, but somehow it's not working. Anyhow it's nearly 3 am and I'm losing my nerve, the attachment thing seems to work, here it is:

[ATTACH]28598[/ATTACH]
        Fab images!

(I don't seem to be able to add images to posts either for some reason... although that may be my fault )

Comment

Ack!!!!!

I'm working away as fast as I can, but I'm still only about halfway on my Secret Santa present. And Shipmas?! When is that again?

OK, because I need it too:

Comment

Originally posted by hlndncr View Post
            Ack!!!!!

I'm working away as fast as I can, but I'm still only about halfway on my Secret Santa present. And Shipmas?! When is that again?

[IMG]http://i1012.photobucket.com/albums/af243/hlndncr/Every%20Sam%20and%20Jack%20Shippy%20Moment%20Ever/Grace-Kiss.gif[/URL]
            Bless you! I needed that!

**drools**

So, as I'm watching it, I'm wondering. Have you noticed that their "style" seems to be the "hands up to the face" kind of kissing? What could that mean? Is it a matter of both of them being strong figures who like to control what is happening, or is it that they are merely trying to get as close to the "action" as possible? Or could it be that they don't want to let their hands wander somewhere that might really get them in trouble?

I wonder if some well-meaning anthropologist or sociologist has ever done a kissing study--what the style of kissing has to do with personality types? I know that we have some pretty well educated and highly opinionated people here on this thread. . .

What do you think?
            sigpic
            My Stories AO3

Comment

Originally posted by Akamaimom View Post
              Bless you! I needed that!

**drools**

So, as I'm watching it, I'm wondering. Have you noticed that their "style" seems to be the "hands up to the face" kind of kissing? What could that mean? Is it a matter of both of them being strong figures who like to control what is happening, or is it that they are merely trying to get as close to the "action" as possible? Or could it be that they don't want to let their hands wander somewhere that might really get them in trouble?

I wonder if some well-meaning anthropologist or sociologist has ever done a kissing study--what the style of kissing has to do with personality types? I know that we have some pretty well educated and highly opinionated people here on this thread. . .

What do you think?
              I do remember reading or watching somewhere that face touching is actually an incredibly intimate act. I want to say that they were talking about how most couples have kissed many times before face touching. I wish I could remember what I was watching/reading...

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
                Generally speaking, the recipient of the gift will post it / link to it with a thank you to the sender, but so long as the recipient has received it and is happy for you to do so, then I don't see any reason why you can't share.
                I'd have to disagree on this.

Eve always says we can post the stories/pics/vids/whatever after the secret Santa's are received, but it's up to us to post them. They're only secret until you give them, then your Santee finds out it's you ('cause you signed it, or whatever!).

Thanks to those who answered my confusion.
                Pol My Blog | My Fanfic | My FaceBook__ Sam: "Jack...please."

Comment

Originally posted by Nynaeve506 View Post
                  And Secret Santa is IN

:: hits the chess clock ::

BOO-YAH! Who's yo' daddy?

Umm...

*cough*

http://i401.photobucket.com/albums/p...te/reading.jpg
                  ROTFL. I can *so* see you doing a slam-dunk on your desk as you hit "send."

Comment

Huh, I'm spamming the thread today. But...

Oh, the face-touching kisses. Whooya!!! Super-fandango hottinski, that's for sure!

~Pol...who refuses to gloat
                    Spoiler:
                    now that she's done with EVERYTHING!
                    • Secret Santa? CHECK!
                    • Shipmas? CHECK!
                    • Dissertation chapter? CHECK!
                    • All doctoral assignments for the term? CHECK!
                    • Grades posted? CHECK!
                    • and lastly...MANUSCRIPT EDITED AND SENT TO PUBLISHER...CHECK-A-ROONY!!

Okay, so there was some gloating.

WOOHOO!!

This calls for...

(Gif soooo not by me. I don't know how to make 'em!)

Now, as for me, I've got...packin' to do!

Comment

*high fives Pol*

I probably will not get around to do anything for Shipmas till Thursday. Curse you, finals!!
                      sigpic
                      Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

This is a bit random but seeing that lovely gif from Threads reminded me - I haven't got an audio commentary on my DVD for Threads - or it just me? It just those little crumbs of shippiness that sometimes appear on these things

Comment

Originally posted by Fluffy17 View Post
                          This is a bit random but seeing that lovely gif from Threads reminded me - I haven't got an audio commentary on my DVD for Threads - or it just me? It just those little crumbs of shippiness that sometimes appear on these things
                          Apparently, it's only on the DVDs for certain (countries???) areas. Someone posted a link to the commentaries a while ago. I watched them, but they didn't really say much pertinent to our cause.
                          sigpic
                          My Stories AO3

Comment

Originally posted by hlndncr View Post
                            Ack!!!!!

http://i1012.photobucket.com/albums/...Grace-Kiss.gif
                            I just stared at it for far to long.

*melts inside*

And my only opinion on those 'hands touching face' kisses is that they look HOT. I don't personally need another explanation.

sigpic
                            Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
                            My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
                            Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

Originally posted by LadyGalaxyJ View Post
                              I just stared at it for far to long.

*melts inside*

And my only opinion on those 'hands touching face' kisses is that they look HOT. I don't personally need another explanation.

It IS hot--it just seems so natural for them--and it's normally the only skin showing, so it's like they have this desperation to touch something other than BDU. It's completely erotic. (And not in an adult magazine way--or not in a dirty or icky way.) I have to admit that those make me "squee" more than other, more blatant, shows of affection or desire that I've seen.
                              sigpic
                              My Stories AO3

Comment

Originally posted by Pol View Post
                                Huh, I'm spamming the thread today. But...

Oh, the face-touching kisses. Whooya!!! Super-fandango hottinski, that's for sure!
                                Guh. Yes.

~Pol...who refuses to gloat [SPOILERS]now that she's done with EVERYTHING!
                                Wow! Congrats! This means you have DAYS of - nothing - you need to do? How about some little S/J ficlets, then? You know, because you're not going to know what to do with yourself with nothing to do!

Hmm, maybe not such a good suggestion because you know where I live and could come and literally throw things at me! LOL!
                                sigpic
                                Thanks to Oma-1 for the beautiful banner!

Comment

Working...
                                X