Sam Carter /Jack O'Neill Ship Appreciation Thread 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
    Which wanted her to come and play instead of doing anything else.
    It was a curious and playful cloud hehe

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
      *runs in*

Sam's inner child!

EDIT: Oh aaaaand... Jolinar.

*runs out again, waving*

This is a new one for me.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lilac736 View Post
        This is a new one for me.
        Oh don't mind Nad. She is always running in and shouting her insane dilusions.

It was SAM!!!!!

Comment

Sam and Jack's future child!
          sigpic

Comment

AU Sam and AU Jack's past child (ascended)!

Comment

Originally posted by hlndncr View Post
              That's a new one. I like it!
              sigpic
              Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Sam's AU sister
                sigpic

Comment

Sam's AU sister
                  Sam's niece - Mark's newest child displaying her intergalactic travel skills.

Comment

Oh don't mind Nad. She is always running in and shouting her insane dilusions.

It was SAM!!!!!

Oh no you didn't! 'T is Shippy truth!
                    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

At the debates. We're never going to agree.

Oh it's fine with me. I just laughed in an almost empty computer room at school and made a fool of myself - oops. But it was worth it!

Was that one in a fic? I remember reading it, but I don't remember if it was on the forum or in a story... o.ô
                      sigpic
                      Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
                      My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
                      Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

Originally posted by LadyGalaxyJ View Post

At the debates. We're never going to agree.

Oh it's fine with me. I just laughed in an almost empty computer room at school and made a fool of myself - oops. But it was worth it!

Was that one in a fic? I remember reading it, but I don't remember if it was on the forum or in a story... o.ô
                        I think something like it was in Rachel's story Let Go and Hold On, of which she claims to be writing a sequal.

*raises hands in the air and shouts with joyous anticipation*

Comment

This is obviously before Unending, but anyhow it made me think. After the events in Unending do you consider Teal'c a shipper? Personally I did not get the whole Sam/Teal'c vibe, I just could not see it. After listening to Darren and David's podcast and reading some fics I discovered that there are supposed to be hints in that direction. So if, and please be kind, if they had a relationship during these years on the Odyssey how could he possibly support Sam and Jack? I mean he remembers everything. And how would that effect the "team". In consideration of hlndncr's new work, I totally consider Jacob to be a shipper, with Teal'c I'm not so sure anymore (at least after Unending).

I would like to post a picture, but maybe I’m a bit dense. I can’t figure out how this whole attachment thing works. The file I’m allowed to post seems awfully small. Is there anything I can do to make it a bit bigger?
                          I wrote a fic called "Coda" which is M, so linky underneath my sig

I actually kept it vague in my fic except for a kiss that Sam and Teal'c share in a moment where Sam is in utter and complete despair - what they decide to do after I wrote as carefully as I could so that it can be interpreted either way.

I hold a Schrodinger's cat mindset with this

I'll let the physics buffs in the room figure that one out.

Comment

***Looks at all the wonderful conversation***

My evil plan worked!
                            sigpic
                            My Stories: FFdotNet
                            My Stories AO3
                            Thanks, Oma, for the Sig!

Comment

Originally posted by Akamaimom View Post

My evil plan worked!
                              You mean that evil plan that's keeping me from finishing my term paper!

Comment

Originally posted by Nynaeve506 View Post
                                I wrote a fic called "Coda" which is M, so linky underneath my sig

I actually kept it vague in my fic except for a kiss that Sam and Teal'c share in a moment where Sam is in utter and complete despair - what they decide to do after I wrote as carefully as I could so that it can be interpreted either way.

I hold a Schrodinger's cat mindset with this

I'll let the physics buffs in the room figure that one out.

Yeah, I played with it a bit in one of my fics as well. It's appropriately called out on fanfiction.net should anyone care to go read.

No linky here. It's rated M and not for Sam and Teal'c...

Originally posted by Akamaimom View Post

My evil plan worked!
                                Maybe we just might hit 1000 pages by the end of the year....
                                sigpic
                                Thanks to Oma-1 for the beautiful banner!

Comment

Working...
                                X