Sam Carter /Jack O'Neill Ship Appreciation Thread 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
    I'm confused. Did you people not know about the Richard Dean Anderson website????? Or did you forget about it somehow?? I'm not only confused over this, I'm deeply disturbed!!!! Well, I was already disturbed as a general state of mind, but this just about pushes it over the top. I'm just simply shocked! Shocked, I say! Did I say shocked?
    I did know about it but I hadn't thought about it in a while
    sigpic
    Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Originally posted by Akamaimom View Post
      I did NOT know about this little trove of photographic happiness. So, you will forever be in my prayers as a benefactress. ((hugs))
      Benefactress, huh. Did you just make that up???

Comment

Cute fic rec:

Jack gets his 2d star and is celebrating with the team:

Proper Human Colloquialisms
        I like a lot
        sigpic
        Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Benefactress, huh. Did you just make that up???
          Nope. And you are--you beautiful woman--because you opened up a whole mess of "inspiration" for me.
          sigpic
          My Stories: FFdotNet
          My Stories AO3
          Thanks, Oma, for the Sig!

Comment

Guh. That is one great bunch of RDA hotness. Thanks for sharing.

sigpic
            The Return of King Arthur
            Trust in the Lord with all your heart; lean not on your own understanding. In all of ways
            acknowledge him, and he'll make your path straight. Proverbs 3:5-6

Comment

Nope. And you are--you beautiful woman--because you opened up a whole mess of "inspiration" for me.
              Oooooh ... inspiration, huh??? I like the sound of that. I have a pile of "inspiration" in my computer (still) that I keep adding bits and pieces to, and maybe by next year I'll actually post one or two of them.

And, by the way, I really like your choice of pictures to inspire you.

Comment

Oooooh ... inspiration, huh??? I like the sound of that. I have a pile of "inspiration" in my computer (still) that I keep adding bits and pieces to, and maybe by next year I'll actually post one or two of them.

And, by the way, I really like your choice of pictures to inspire you.
                Isn't it nice? Me likee.

And for any of you who are interested, I've FINALLY updated Paradise Reborn.

So, how's that for inspiration?
                sigpic
                My Stories: FFdotNet
                My Stories AO3
                Thanks, Oma, for the Sig!

Comment

Isn't it nice? Me likee.

And for any of you who are interested, I've FINALLY updated Paradise Reborn.

So, how's that for inspiration?

Comment

I'm confused. Did you people not know about the Richard Dean Anderson website????? Or did you forget about it somehow?? I'm not only confused over this, I'm deeply disturbed!!!! Well, I was already disturbed as a general state of mind, but this just about pushes it over the top. I'm just simply shocked! Shocked, I say! Did I say shocked?
                    Oh, I've seen the site before. I just haven't looked through the pics stored there in a very long time
                    sigpic
                    Thanks to Oma-1 for the beautiful banner!

Comment

When will the Secret Santa stuff be sent out? I know the due date is 12/14, but when do the gifts go out? I don't know why I don't know this.

Edit:
                      Pol My Blog | My Fanfic | My FaceBook__ Sam: "Jack...please."

Comment

Originally posted by Pol View Post
                        When will the Secret Santa stuff be sent out? I know the due date is 12/14, but when do the gifts go out? I don't know why I don't know this.

Edit:
                        I don't know. I've already sent my gift to Eve but she did not reply to me...
                        sigpic
                        My vids Sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by XFchemist View Post
                          I don't know. I've already sent my gift to Eve but she did not reply to me...
                          Me too.
                          Pol My Blog | My Fanfic | My FaceBook__ Sam: "Jack...please."

Comment

Sam/Jack Advent
                            Day 13

If all my day 13s ended up in Jack's arms, I'd be a very happy camper
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Oma-1 View Post
                              Sam/Jack Advent
                              Day 13

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...lenges/13a.jpg

If all my day 13s ended up in Jack's arms, I'd be a very happy camper
                              Oh yes!

Comment

It’s 5 Days to Shipmas
                                Look What I Received

Jack: Jacob, what exactly are all these Tok’ra doing around here? And what’s with all the boxes?

Jacob: Nice to see you too, Jack.

Jack: Yeah, yeah, yeah. How you doing? Good to see you again.

Jack: What’s in the boxes?

Jacob: Are you always like this? Because sometimes I really have to wonder how Sam doesn’t just shoot you.

Jack: What can I say? She likes me!

Jacob: So I heard.

Jack: You still haven’t answered my question.

Jacob: They’re presents, Jack. We brought them over before the big Shipmas celebration.

Jack: I didn’t know we had invited the Tok’ra for Shipmas.

Jacob: No, you didn’t. And I have to say some members of the Tok’ra High Council were extremely put out.

Jack: Oh, darn.

Jacob: Fortunately, Sam let us know about this Secret Santa thing you’ve got going on. That smoothed a lot of ruffled feathers. The Tok’ra are very excited about it, maybe even more than the shippers.

Jack: Well, the Tok’ra do love their secrets.

Comment

Working...
                                X