Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Couldn't resist this one.

Comment

Thanks to all who have enjoyed the stories! Here's your countdown for today.

It’s 9 Days to Shipmas
      Look What I Received

Marty: No. Stop. Cut.

Director: Marty it’s my job to say cut! What’s the problem?

Marty: We’re supposed to be producing a Shipmas video.

Director: I know it’s going to be great.

Marty: No this is all wrong! This doesn’t look like the Grace kiss at all.

Actor: I thought it looked pretty good.

Marty: It looks terrible. What are you doing here anyway?

Actor: I’m Jack O’Neill.

Marty: I thought we were going to get Richard Dean Anderson and Amanda Tapping.

Producer: Sorry Marty. No can do. Too expensive.

Director: Besides, no one would buy it. If we used Richard Dean Anderson people would just be thinking, “Hey, it’s that McGyver guy.”

Actor: Yeah, and I heard Tapping isn’t even a blond anymore.

Marty: But we can’t do this without them.

Producer: Sure you can. Just think of it as creative license.

Producer: The vidders do it all the time, using shots that aren’t really shippy to make it seem like there’s more to it. We’ll add some great music and voila!

Marty: I can’t believe I’m hearing this. It’s like you don’t really want to acknowledge the ship at all.

Writer: We aren’t against the ship. If you want to believe there’s ship you’ll see ship.

Marty: This is going to be the worst Shipmas video ever!

Comment

HAHAHAHA! Seriously, how do you come up with those? :O
        I can now go to sleep with a big smile on my face!
        sigpic
        Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
        My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
        Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

Day 9

Made by Blacky Kitten

sigpic
          My vids Sig made by me

Comment

Haha, hlndncr! That was my favorite one so far!
            sigpic
            The Return of King Arthur
            Trust in the Lord with all your heart; lean not on your own understanding. In all of ways
            acknowledge him, and he'll make your path straight. Proverbs 3:5-6

Comment

So, playing with gifs, as you might have noticed. And can I just say, that hug in Into the Fire is really looooooooong! It's almost a whole minute. Very hard to break down . . . but I like it!

Comment

Originally posted by hlndncr View Post
                So, playing with gifs, as you might have noticed. And can I just say, that hug in Into the Fire is really looooooooong! It's almost a whole minute. Very hard to break down . . . but I like it!

[IMG]http://i1012.photobucket.com/albums/af243/hlndncr/Every%20Sam%20and%20Jack%20Shippy%20Moment%20Ever/ItF-Hug.gif[/URL]
                And they carry on this dramatic conversation in the middle of it, too. It's like they can't stand the thought of letting go of each other.

But then, were I to fall into the arms of RDA, I doubt I would be able to let go, either. I'd be like a Venus Flytrap, and he'd be my hapless fly. Poor little bugger.
                sigpic
                My Stories: FFdotNet
                My Stories AO3
                Thanks, Oma, for the Sig!

Comment

Originally posted by Akamaimom View Post
                  And they carry on this dramatic conversation in the middle of it, too. It's like they can't stand the thought of letting go of each other.
                  He's clinging to her so so desperately. And she to him. It's like he's scared and desperate to convince her that he's not still snaked.

I may have to watch that again. Soon.

But then, were I to fall into the arms of RDA, I doubt I would be able to let go, either. I'd be like a Venus Flytrap, and he'd be my hapless fly. Poor little bugger.
                  He does have those long arms and a big, broad chest to snuggle against.
                  sigpic
                  Thanks to Oma-1 for the beautiful banner!

Comment

Originally posted by leiasky View Post
                    He's clinging to her so so desperately. And she to him. It's like he's scared and desperate to convince her that he's not still snaked.

I may have to watch that again. Soon.

He does have those long arms and a big, broad chest to snuggle against.
                    Oh yeah. Happy, shippy, sigh.

And even though I like AT and think she's quite possibly the most beautiful woman on TV, hugging her wouldn't quite be the same. I think that a quick squish and air kisses would suffice. But O'Neill? I'd kill for a neck nuzzle.
                    sigpic
                    My Stories AO3

Comment

Originally posted by Akamaimom View Post
                      But O'Neill? I'd kill for a neck nuzzle.
                      Mmm. Yeah. *sigh* It really is totally the sexiest thing he does.
                      sigpic
                      Thanks to Oma-1 for the beautiful banner!

Comment

Originally posted by leiasky View Post
                        Mmm. Yeah. *sigh* It really is totally the sexiest thing he does.
                        Makes you wonder about his other "moves". Doesn't it?

And darnit, Sam's a lady and won't tell.
                        sigpic
                        My Stories AO3

Comment

Since we're posting Into the Fire gif's, I'll do mine. Delicious.

Can I just say? I never, in my years of service, had the urge to *clutch* at my CO. I was in one or two situations that made me jump up and hug a colleague in either surprise/relief/thanks/and in one case, extreme thanks for a really selfless act. But those were jump/hug/release.

Not slam together hug/clutch/talk/neck-ish cuddle/more clutching/HUUUUUUUUUUUG (and continue to do so while I brief said CO).

Nope.

This is love. Twoo love.

Longer versions:

I love how when she says "Sir...what happened?" He just says, "Oh, God!" and hugs her.

:::::sigh::::
                          Last edited by Pol; 09 December 2010, 08:12 AM.
                          Pol My Blog | My Fanfic | My FaceBook__ Sam: "Jack...please."

Comment

Originally posted by Pol View Post
                            Since we're posting Into the Fire gif's, I'll do mine. Delicious.

[IMG]http://i328.photobucket.com/albums/l355/polrobin/vids/OhGodHug.gif[/URL]

[IMG]http://i328.photobucket.com/albums/l355/polrobin/vids/Into_the_Fire_hug.gif[/URL]

Can I just say? I never, in my years of service, had the urge to *clutch* at my CO. I was in one or two situations that made me jump up and hug a colleague in either surprise/relief/thanks/and in one case, extreme thanks for a really selfless act. But those were jump/hug/release.

Not slam together hug/clutch/talk/neck-ish cuddle/more clutching/HUUUUUUUUUUUG

Nope.

This is love. Twoo love.
                            Delicious True Love.

sigpic
                            My Stories AO3

Comment

Mmmmm, hugs!

Comment

And did I read a mention of neck nuzzle?

Oh, yeah!

OK enough fun for now. Must work.

*sigh*

Comment

Working...
                                X