• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
    Really sweet fic rec:

For Whom the Wedding Bells Toll?
    Great fic!
    sigpic
    Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Really sweet fic rec:

makes ya wonder if Cassie is Married by now? Does she have kids? Is she happy?

Comment

Really sweet fic rec:

Agreed. Sweet with enough of a red herring to make it fun.
        Pol My Blog | My Fanfic | My FaceBook__ Sam: "Jack...please."

Comment

Watching "In the Line of Duty" with the roomie. Is there any other episode where Sam calls Jack "Jack?"
          sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
            Watching "In the Line of Duty" with the roomie. Is there any other episode where Sam calls Jack "Jack?"
            She calls him Jack near the end of Lost City Part 2 and at the end of Grace (somewhere in the middle of Grace as well, if you want to count that...)
            Last edited by Gumarx; 05 December 2010, 05:45 PM. Reason: Forgot about Grace

Comment

Originally posted by Gumarx View Post
              She calls him Jack near the end of Lost City Part 2 and at the end of Grace (somewhere in the middle of Grace as well, if you want to count that...)
              Ah cool. Thanks. Just so weird to hear her call him something other than 'sir.'
              sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
                I think she calls him "Jack" in "Frozen", when she's asking him to take the Tok'ra symbiote so he can live.

Comment

I think she calls him "Jack" in "Frozen", when she's asking him to take the Tok'ra symbiote so he can live.
                  Nope. She calls him sir.

Comment

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
                    Nope. She calls him sir.
                    Although it does play "their" music

Comment

Guess it's time to pull out the old list!

How Many Times Have Sam/Jack Called Each Other by Their First Names?
                      Jack calls Sam by her first name
                      ~ * Emancipation (Calls her “Samantha” when he sees her in the blue dress.)
                      ~ Cold Lazarus (Crystal-Jack when talking to Sam in the locker room.)
                      ~ * Solitudes (When he tells her to save herself.)
                      ~ * Singularity (When she’s in the bunker and about to get blown up.)
                      ~ * In the Line of Duty (When he finds her lying in the cell, then again after she wakes up.)
                      ~ * Secrets (Off-Duty in Washington, he calls her Sam two or three times in front of Jacob. )
                      ~ * Spirits (In the infirmary, where he wishes Sam luck with her command.)
                      ~ * Serpent’s Song (When she has flashback’s of Jolinar’s torture.)
                      ~ Point of View (Our Jack talking to AU Samantha.)
                      ~ Grace (Sam’s hallucination of Jack calls her Samantha.)
                      ~ * Incursion (SGU) (Jack’s way of comforting Sam after two of her people were lost.)

Sam calls Jack by his first name:
                      ~ * Solitudes (While pretending to be Sara)
                      ~ There But For the Grace of God (Before AU Jack leaves to try to convince Teal’c)
                      ~ (*) In the Line of Duty (In the cell, although people still have different views on whether it was Sam or Jolinar speaking.)
                      ~ Point of View (AU Samantha when speaking to our Jack)
                      ~ 2010 (Alternate Timeline at the cabin)
                      ~ * Grace (When Sam wakes up in the infirmary.)
                      ~ * Lost City (When Jack’s dying)
                      ~ 200 (At the imaginary wedding)

* means that it’s Sam and Jack speaking to each other in OUR timeline/universe.
                      sigpic
                      The Return of King Arthur
                      Trust in the Lord with all your heart; lean not on your own understanding. In all of ways
                      acknowledge him, and he'll make your path straight. Proverbs 3:5-6

Comment

I love it when Sam calls him Jack... *sigh* it's even more significant for her rather than Jack due to the whole subordinate thing.

The audio commentary is great over that scene in Lost City - AT is just fab and practically gushes about it!

Comment

*runz in giggling*

It’s 12 Days to Shipmas
                          Look What I Received

Baal: Now that everyone has arrived we may begin.

Yu: Why have you called us here?

Baal: There is a matter of great importance that will require us to put aside our differences and bring to bear the combined power of all the System Lords.

Olokun: I can think of nothing that would convince me to work with you.

Morrigan: Baal is right. We must work together.

Kali: What do you know of this?

Bastet: I know what Baal is speaking of, and he is right. The powers of the Tau’ri have resisted our will for far too long.

Baal: Yes, and now they will cower before us.

Olokun: What is it that we must do?

Bastet: He wants us to help him deliver a little Shipmas present to the Tau’ri.

Yu: What makes you think the Tau’ri would accept a Shipmas present from the System Lords?

Osiris: They will because we are prepared to give the shippers exactly what they want.
                          Last edited by hlndncr; 06 December 2010, 06:03 AM.

Comment

It’s 12 Days to Shipmas
                            Continued

Yu: What are you doing here? You are not a System Lord! I demand she be removed from here at once.

Osiris: Oh, but I come bearing gifts.

Yu: What have you brought?

Osiris: A Shipmas present to all the Sam/Jack shippers on Gateworld . . . from the System Lords.

Baal: Excellent!

Daniel: Ah guys, I know it’s not really my place, but I don’t think this is what the shippers had in mind. I think maybe they were hoping for some pretty pictures, a story or two. You really might want to reconsider a gift of live goa’uld symbiotes, especially as Jack and Sam aren’t too fond . . .

Osiris: Silence human!

Baal: With these we will finally be able to ensure that The Powers That Be can no longer thwart the collective will of the shippers.

Daniel: OK. How?

Osiris: We will implant our brethren within them and then we can finally have what we have all longed for?

Yu: Confirmation!
                            Last edited by hlndncr; 06 December 2010, 06:09 AM.

Comment

Highland--that is so wrong and yet so right!

sigpic
                              My Stories: FFdotNet
                              My Stories AO3
                              Thanks, Oma, for the Sig!

Comment

That's awesome hlndncr!!
                                sigpic
                                Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Working...
                                X