• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pol View Post
    *Pol wanders in, shuffling feet tiredly*

Hi family.
    Spoiler:
    The semester is kicking my mikta right now. I miss hangin' in the thread and reading all the shippy stuff. I was sitting in Starbucks today prepping for class and considering starting my Shipmas project when I suddenly realized that today is (was) 12/1 which makes tomorrow (today) 12/2! And...that means that I have four huge doctoral assignments due tomorrow (er, today)...none of which (by that point) I had even started.

So, I taught, graded papers, and now, 7 hours later, have almost all of them done. Phew. I'm sapped.

So...just wanted to say 'hey' and tell you all I miss you and cannot wait for Shipmas (er, that's the 20th, yes?). I *will* have my Shipmas project done! I will! *stamps foot quietly so as not to wake the family*

::: sigh:::

'Cause I needed it...
    [IMG]http://i328.photobucket.com/albums/l355/polrobin/vids/Grace_Kiss.gif[/URL]

Edit: and what the HECK is with Photobucket and Firefox now! I gave up and used Opera to get to my gif's. Nuts.
    So sorry, Pol! I understand completely!

Spoiler:
    I had twelve quilts to get done for clients' Christmas gifts and then another one called last night asking when hers was going to be done, and I hadn't even put it on the list! And then my designer clients called saying that they had an opportunity to be on the cover of another magazine, and could I possibly get a big one done before the 18th of December? So now I have two extras to get done before Christmas, and have I even started my own holiday stuff? Nope.

Guess who won't be cleaning much in the near future? I guess that's why I had kids, right? Ha.

Originally posted by XFchemist View Post
    Sorry for the double post...but it's day2

Made by Blacky Kitten

[IMG]http://i264.photobucket.com/albums/ii163/BlackyKitten/Artworks_and_other_stuff/Artworks/Wallpapers/day2hope_2010.jpg[/URL]
    That is gorgeous! I love it! WOW! What talent!
    sigpic
    My Stories: FFdotNet
    My Stories AO3
    Thanks, Oma, for the Sig!

Comment

Sue has posted Thicker Than Blood part 11 in her 10+2 in 2010 series
      No Sam w/o a Jack and no Jack w/o a Sam.
      It's like and immutable law of the multiverse.

Comment

Made by Blacky Kitten

http://i264.photobucket.com/albums/i...2hope_2010.jpg
        That is just simply beautiful!
        sigpic
        Thanks to Oma-1 for the beautiful banner!

Comment

Hiya
          Spoiler:
          Blog updated. Nothing else to report.
          Pol My Blog | My Fanfic | My FaceBook__ Sam: "Jack...please."

Comment

The Sam/Jack Advent art is just beautiful! Thanks for posting!

btw... Happy Hanukkah to all our Jewish Shippers!

Comment

Made by Blacky Kitten

http://i264.photobucket.com/albums/i...2hope_2010.jpg
              That's beautiful!

Originally posted by Lucycat View Post
              The Sam/Jack Advent art is just beautiful! Thanks for posting!

btw... Happy Hanukkah to all our Jewish Shippers!

Happy Hanukkah from me, too.

On a somewhat OT note, but kind of Stargate-related:
              Spoiler:
              I was reading an interesting article about newly-discovered aresenic-based life, and was tickled to see a small mention of Stargate. Blink and you'll miss it. http://www.cbc.ca/technology/story/2...lfe-simon.html

Comment

Sam/Jack Advent:

by Me

Comment

Originally posted by hlndncr View Post
                  Sam/Jack Advent:

[IMG]http://i1012.photobucket.com/albums/af243/hlndncr/Photoshop%20Art/Day3HopeAlways-1.jpg[/URL]
                  by Me
                  Simply lovely! I love it! And it brings to mind a certain moment for them. . . in ice. . .

Actually, they've had a few good "frozen" moments, haven't they?

**sigh** After the day I've had, I needed that!
                  sigpic
                  My Stories: FFdotNet
                  My Stories AO3
                  Thanks, Oma, for the Sig!

Comment

Wow, it's quiet in here. I hope that means everyone is working on their Secret Santa and Shipmas presents! I've still got a lot to do to finish up mine.

Meanwhile, anyone in the mood for a little game?

The top ten rules of Shipmas:

10: The Grace kiss will be shared and drooled over repeatedly!
                    9:
                    8:
                    7:
                    6:
                    5:
                    4:
                    3:
                    2:
                    1:

Your turn!

Comment

Originally posted by Akamaimom View Post
                      Simply lovely! I love it! And it brings to mind a certain moment for them. . . in ice. . .

Actually, they've had a few good "frozen" moments, haven't they?

**sigh** After the day I've had, I needed that!
                      Speaking of frozen moments, Rachel's got a new fic up: Deny, Endure, Embrace.

Comment

Are the secret santa presents not for shipmas? Guess I need to start on another present!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Kate1013 View Post
                          Are the secret santa presents not for shipmas? Guess I need to start on another present!!!!
                          The Secret Santa is due before Shipmas (Dec. 14) and it's for a particular individual, but I'm sure you're welcome to share what you did over Shipmas (assuming it's been delivered by then). And I certainly wouldn't complain if you wanted to do something more.

Comment

*waves* Hey

Technically, since here in the UK it's just after midnight, it's the 4th, so I'm gonna post my advent card now I probably won't have chance otherwise.

Sam/Jack Advent - Day 4

by Oma
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Oma-1 View Post
                              *waves* Hey

Technically, since here in the UK it's just after midnight, it's the 4th, so I'm gonna post my advent card now I probably won't have chance otherwise.

Sam/Jack Advent - Day 4
                              BEAUTIFUL! Thank you so much!!

Comment

Originally posted by hlndncr View Post
                                The Secret Santa is due before Shipmas (Dec. 14) and it's for a particular individual, but I'm sure you're welcome to share what you did over Shipmas (assuming it's been delivered by then). And I certainly wouldn't complain if you wanted to do something more.
                                Hmmm... I have the ideas just not the time. Though if I manage to finish off my xmas shopping for my ever expanding family, I might just consider it!

Comment

Working...
                                X