Sam Carter /Jack O'Neill Ship Appreciation Thread 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kate1013 View Post
    I think all this shippy-good-ness has seriously effected my brain Just started my secret santa present and I seem to have turned into a big sap!! That is allowed for Shipmas right? I mean we have trees... and sap is kinda related, right...?
    Oh not only your brain. I'm feeling considerably hung over after the craziness of Shipsgiving!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lilac736 View Post
      Oh not only your brain. I'm feeling considerably hung over after the craziness of Shipsgiving!
      Lol! I don't suppose the large amount of actual sugar I had yesterday helped much either!

Comment

I think all this shippy-good-ness has seriously effected my brain Just started my secret santa present and I seem to have turned into a big sap!! That is allowed for Shipmas right? I mean we have trees... and sap is kinda related, right...?
        Absolutely and .

Comment

Originally posted by Lilac736 View Post
          I feel the same way. I had a stupid grin on my face since I woke up.

sigpic
          Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
          My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
          Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

Ship days always have that effect on me too I suddenly start getting my dvds out and remember just how much I love Sappy pretty much describes me for a good week after

As a thank you to everyone who took part and made the day special, I made some flair again. I posted most of them in the Shipsgiving thread yesterday, here's the rest

If you haven't picked your's up yet, here's the links to the flair posts

Akamaimom, Blacky Kitten, Devilish Me, dipsofjazz, dpdancer, DutchIndeed

Egle01, Estrela, hedwig, IggyMing, iiradned, jasminaGo

JodyTAZ, josiane, jumble, Jumper One, Kate1013, katjoy

Krissie678, L.A.Doyle, LadyGalaxyJ, Lilac736, LucyCat, majorsal

Michalina, nell, Nynaeve506, Padme18, planet_tv, Pol

Rachel500, Rachel-Kree, SamJackShipper93, sg-1fanintn, SnowWhite, sugarshaker

starlover, Thunderstorm, TrueRomantic, trupi, Valerie_Jackson, XFChemist

Yessika, Zoser
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nynaeve506 View Post
              Not quite!! I missed putting my artwork on the list!!!!

Sam and Jack Shipsgiving List

Post your Sam and Jack fanfiction and videos here. Please quote this post then remove the QUOTE tags and add your art at the bottom of the appropriate list.

FANFICTION:

Thanksgiving in the Springs by sg-1fanintn
              Thanksgiving in Minnesota by sg-1fanintn
              Thanksgiving on the Hammond by sg-1fanintn
              Scrap Metal by Kate1013
              Gratitude by dreamer one
              A Little Thanks by Rangerbaldwin
              Cranberries by Jasper'sFavorite
              Stuffed by Chopin Gal
              A reason for the Season by dreamer one
              The Tao of Pie by Akamaimom
              Saving the Ship by Hedwig
              The List by hlndncr
              This is War by hlndncr
              Stargazing with Carter by hlndncr
              Don't Dream It's Over by hlndncr
              Empty Hand by Zoser
              In the Shadows by Rachel500
              Telling Mark by LadyGalaxyJ

VIDEOS:

Shipsgiving 2010 by XFChemist
              I'm yours by yessika
              Reachout and Touch me by Devilish Me
              Perfect by Devilish Me
              Canto III by akachankami
              Miles from where you are by starg8rocks
              Bad Romance by yessika
              Two Is Better Than One, Alternate link by yessika
              2010 Tribute by yessika
              Breakeven, Alternate link by yessika

ARTWORK:
              Every Sam and Jack Shippy Moment Ever in Pictures by hldncr
              101 Looks of Sam for Jack by hlndncr
              Shipper Rewatch Banners by many talented shippers
              S/J Signature
              Matching Avatar
              Matching Wallpaper - by Nynaeve506

Excellent job everyone. Hope you enjoyed Shipsgiving. Sorry I wasn't there. I was... elsewhere.

Can I just ask, are all these fics/videos/arts new stuff or is it a mix of both? The last couple of celebrations we've put "NEW" against the new material, which for those of us with little time, is helpful to prioritise what to read/watch first. Since my time is quite limited, and I've usually R&R'd the older material previously I don't always re-read/watch it.

Just wondering.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Oma-1 View Post
                Ship days always have that effect on me too I suddenly start getting my dvds out and remember just how much I love Sappy pretty much describes me for a good week after

As a thank you to everyone who took part and made the day special, I made some flair again. I posted most of them in the Shipsgiving thread yesterday, here's the rest

[/URL]

Yessika, Zoser
                Oh, Oma, thanks so much! I love that you do these.
                Pol My Blog | My Fanfic | My FaceBook__ Sam: "Jack...please."

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
                  Excellent job everyone. Hope you enjoyed Shipsgiving. Sorry I wasn't there. I was... elsewhere.

Can I just ask, are all these fics/videos/arts new stuff or is it a mix of both? The last couple of celebrations we've put "NEW" against the new material, which for those of us with little time, is helpful to prioritise what to read/watch first. Since my time is quite limited, and I've usually R&R'd the older material previously I don't always re-read/watch it.

Just wondering.
                  I know my stuff is new I think also Akamai's is

Comment

Originally posted by Nynaeve506 View Post
                    I know my stuff is new I think also Akamai's is
                    Yep, mine was new. Both of them were, actually--but I wasn't sure if I should add "Deserving You" to the list, since it was inspired by Shipsgiving and not written specifically for it. Or am I over thinking things?
                    sigpic
                    My Stories: FFdotNet
                    My Stories AO3
                    Thanks, Oma, for the Sig!

Comment

Originally posted by Akamaimom View Post
                      Yep, mine was new. Both of them were, actually--but I wasn't sure if I should add "Deserving You" to the list, since it was inspired by Shipsgiving and not written specifically for it. Or am I over thinking things?
                      You're over thinking. I say we should add it. ^^

Mine's new too.
                      And I know so are the first three vids.
                      sigpic
                      Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
                      My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
                      Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

Whew!!! Shipsgiving was fun, lots pretty pictures and cool vids. Over 750MB worth of stuff downloaded.

Thanks to Oma for the badge.
                        No Sam w/o a Jack and no Jack w/o a Sam.
                        It's like and immutable law of the multiverse.

Comment

Non-shipsgiving... but has anyone noticed (and I would be stupid not to believe anyone else hasn't already noticed this and discussed it to death) but in the episode Nemisis when Sam runs after Jack because she changed her mind they played part of the song beauty and the beast in the background? Right as he turns around and they share *that* look?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pol View Post
                            Oh, Oma, thanks so much! I love that you do these.
                            You're very welcome Pol. I love to make them Besides, I've been doing them for so long, it's a bone fide ship family tradition now
                            sigpic

Comment

Sorry random post - Eeek watching TBTFGOG and he does say "I love you", I've never heard it before, and gawd how I've tried but I definitely heard it tonight - ahh luverly

Comment

OT-about the Eco City someone posted about...
                                Spoiler:
                                It reminds me of two things...Eureka, because it appears that it would be mostly self-sufficient like Eureka. And Power Rangers, specifically the In Space season. I know, I know...Power Rangers? Seriously? Yes...I have extreme childish tendencies...But seriously! The season started with them all hopping onto a self-sufficient giant city situated on the top of a space station!! It's exactly the same! Well, except on was on top of a space station, the other would be in a giant crater...But still, similar enough to me, lol.

Anyway...So sad I only got to pop in once for Shipsgiving...But life is conspiring to kick me in the mikta, as I've mentioned to one or two people recently...Stupid college...I wish I just was finished and had my teaching degree already...

On another note...Emengee, I've never noticed that before. But, I also don't have any DVDs (except S10) so it's hard to go back and look, lol.
                                sigpic
                                Sig by Ikorni for Secret Santa

Comment

Working...
                                X