• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
    *completely dives in and runs around nekkid*

You should be careful running...

*does a traditional Shippy Day Nekkid Shimmy*
    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
      You should be careful running...

*does a traditional Shippy Day Nekkid Shimmy*
      I floated

*nekkid dance*
      sigpic
      Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Originally posted by hlndncr View Post
        I should have known something like this would be going on here!

Well if you can't beat 'em . . .

*runs through thread fully clothed*

(wouldn't want to scare anyone)
        That's just........... wrong! You have to follow the WooHoo/S.H.I.P.py Hippy example.......

*runz around nekkid*

And that's not something you see very often

Comment

*blinks*

I love our traditions!

They're awesume!

sigpic

Comment

*giggles*

*takes the clothes off*

*realises she had no clothes at all*

RUNNNNZ NEKKID!
            sigpic
            Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

*is still running nekkid*

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
              I floated

*nekkid dance*
              Good. I wood have offered to carry you, but I'm afraid that would have been a funky image
              Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
              Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

I know everyone's off in the Shipsgiving thread, so I thought I'd pop in here and share. I'm writing the Small Victories Campfire and in watching it decided to cap the "What'cha doin'" part. And by happy accident, I got this:

Ook at the framing of that shot! Their eyes light up exactly! Sam's left eye, Jack's right. They're sooo in tune here. :::sigh:::

And that made me want to share these:

Yeah...sure...nothing happened on P4X-234. Okay, so they didn't do the whole thing, but they sure cemented a love story! You don't share those lovey looks with your average co-worker!

Gosh, how I love Martin Wood (sorry Jumble!). The man is such a shipper!
                Pol My Blog | My Fanfic | My FaceBook__ Sam: "Jack...please."

Comment

Originally posted by Pol View Post
                  I know everyone's off in the Shipsgiving thread, so I thought I'd pop in here and share. I'm writing the Small Victories Campfire and in watching it decided to cap the "What'cha doin'" part. And by happy accident, I got this:

http://i328.photobucket.com/albums/l...AY_SAMJACK.jpg

Ook at the framing of that shot! Their eyes light up exactly! Sam's left eye, Jack's right. They're sooo in tune here. :::sigh:::
                  Pol, you should definitely share that cap on the Shipsgiving Thread. It is just too awesome!

Comment

Pol - I'm just squeeing over the possibility of a new campfire!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Nynaeve506 View Post
                      Pol - I'm just squeeing over the possibility of a new campfire!!!
                      Ditto on that! ;D
                      sigpic
                      Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
                      My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
                      Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

Was not able to attend shipsgiving, but will have a look at the thread when I am post-call on Monday. Hope it was full of shippy goodness!
                        sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Originally posted by Pol View Post

http://i328.photobucket.com/albums/l...AY_SAMJACK.jpg

And that made me want to share these:
                          http://i328.photobucket.com/albums/l...ges/SV_SAM.jpg

ttp://i328.photobucket.com/albums/l355/polrobin/SG_Images/SV_JACK.jpg

Yeah...sure...nothing happened on P4X-234. Okay, so they didn't do the whole thing, but they sure cemented a love story! You don't share those lovey looks with your average co-worker!

Gosh, how I love Martin Wood (sorry Jumble!). The man is such a shipper!
                          There are a bunch of those overlayed photos throughout the series. One that pops to mind at the moment is in "Proving Ground" where Sam and Jack are eating in the commissary and discussing the trainees.

Comment

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
                            Was not able to attend shipsgiving, but will have a look at the thread when I am post-call on Monday. Hope it was full of shippy goodness!
                            It is still going on Till 12 pm(your time )

So just hop in for a quick hi if you can!

*keeps on running nekkid*
                            sigpic

Comment

Seriously...they closed the Shipsgiving thread on the moment it came on a new page...it must be something against me!

So in here now:

SHIPMAS INVITATION!!!!

Signature:

Icon:
                              sigpic

Comment

Yay! Shipsgiving was awesome!!

Now I'm going to bed

G'night shippers!
                                sigpic
                                Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Working...
                                X