Sam Carter /Jack O'Neill Ship Appreciation Thread 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Akamaimom View Post
    They could be watching their son/daughter graduate from the Academy, couldn't they? What a great looking family. **sigh**
    Ahh...love that totally fluffy thought! Such an awesome looking family!

Comment

Originally posted by JackandSamAddict View Post
      Ahh...love that totally fluffy thought! Such an awesome looking family!
      And they just *might* be holding hands. His thumb making lazy circles on the back of her hand. As their son crosses the stage and receives his diploma, he holds it high and salutes his parents. Jack turns to look at Sam. With a half-smile, he lifts their joined hands, pressing a kiss to their joined fingers.

"It turned out good, right?"

"Yeah." Sam nods, her blue eyes a little too bright. "It turned out all right."
      sigpic
      My Stories: FFdotNet
      My Stories AO3
      Thanks, Oma, for the Sig!

Comment

And they just *might* be holding hands. His thumb making lazy circles on the back of her hand. As their son crosses the stage and receives his diploma, he holds it high and salutes his parents. Jack turns to look at Sam. With a half-smile, he lifts their joined hands, pressing a kiss to their joined fingers.

"It turned out good, right?"

"Yeah." Sam nods, her blue eyes a little too bright. "It turned out all right."
        Didn't Pol write a story not too long ago about Jack and Sam attending the graduation of one of their sons?

Comment

Originally posted by Pol View Post
          That last got me to thinking...no fic about Tailgate Tuesdays?
          Ok.. that's probably embarassing.. but what ist Taligate Tuesdays?
          sigpic

Comment

No, I wrote one about them being on the field when their son makes his first touchdown catch for the Academy (The Once and Future Thing), but thanks for the opportunity to pimp my work, Hedwig!

And, Snow...a tailgate party is when you pop down the back of your pickup truck, set up a grill, cook way too much food and generally have an impromptu (but really planned) party in a parking lot. Usually happens at sporting events, but some companies (mine once, when I worked for a major studio) often designate a day of the week for "fun lunch" and oddly enough, "Tailgate Tuesday's" were ours as well.
            Pol My Blog | My Fanfic | My FaceBook__ Sam: "Jack...please."

Comment

Originally posted by iiradned View Post
              A nice character beat about how Sam and Jack are perfect for each other.

Calm by flower pot girl
              Lovely. Thanks for the rec!

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
              http://i143.photobucket.com/albums/r151/jmprnP/normal_sg1_619_0061.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i143.photobucket.com/albums/r151/jmprnP/normal_sg1_619_0059.jpg
              They look so great in just about any uniform, don't they?

They could be watching their son/daughter graduate from the Academy, couldn't they? What a great looking family. **sigh**
              Totally agree!

Comment

I was just listening to the commentary by Brad Wright and RDA on the recut of Children of the Gods. At one point when AT is on the screen RDA says, "She's still pretty." I just thought that was sweet. Can't you just hear Jack saying something like that about Sam sometime down the road?

Comment

No, I wrote one about them being on the field when their son makes his first touchdown catch for the Academy (The Once and Future Thing), but thanks for the opportunity to pimp my work, Hedwig!

And, Snow...a tailgate party is when you pop down the back of your pickup truck, set up a grill, cook way too much food and generally have an impromptu (but really planned) party in a parking lot. Usually happens at sporting events, but some companies (mine once, when I worked for a major studio) often designate a day of the week for "fun lunch" and oddly enough, "Tailgate Tuesday's" were ours as well.
                  I wish we could have a RL Tailgate Tuesday. I'd love to eat food with you Pol!

I love eating food in general.

I also love S/J.

What more do I need???

Comment

Originally posted by Nynaeve506 View Post
                    I wish we could have a RL Tailgate Tuesday. I'd love to eat food with you Pol!

I love eating food in general.

I also love S/J.

What more do I need???
                    Ummmm--A Big Honking Kiss?

I'd take one of those, too.
                    sigpic
                    My Stories AO3

Comment

Hmm. Good point. Sign me up!

Comment

From who????

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
                          From who????
                          Hey--I'll happily share Jack with his wife. I'm not selfish, you know.
                          sigpic
                          My Stories AO3

Comment

I never heard of this before I moved towards the states....now it is done before each footbal game by the international gang...they even won the title "tailgater of the game" once
                            It's an interesting and really american experience!
                            Originally posted by hlndncr View Post
                            I was just listening to the commentary by Brad Wright and RDA on the recut of Children of the Gods. At one point when AT is on the screen RDA says, "She's still pretty." I just thought that was sweet. Can't you just hear Jack saying something like that about Sam sometime down the road?
                            Oohh have to listen to it again! I think I missed it when I watched it last year. And I just finally, yesterday, bought my own version for only 6 dollars

Yes! Now someone post a kiss! since I can't do it since my PB went over bandwidth for this month when someone, in a way, posted my [PB] grace kiss on another site that got way too many hits...
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                              I never heard of this before I moved towards the states....now it is done before each footbal game by the international gang...they even won the title "tailgater of the game" once
                              It's an interesting and really american experience!

Oohh have to listen to it again! I think I missed it when I watched it last year. And I just finally, yesterday, bought my own version for only 6 dollars

Yes! Now someone post a kiss! since I can't do it since my PB went over bandwidth for this month when someone, in a way, posted my [PB] grace kiss on another site that got way too many hits...
                              Tailgating is fun. And I didn't know it was an American experience--although come to think of it, I never tailgated in Argentina while I lived there.

And yes--someone post the kiss. Post it. Post it now. Enjoy posting it--please, enjoy the happiness and joy that is derived from sharing with others. Please. Post it. Mm-hmm. Post it. You know you want to.

sigpic
                              My Stories AO3

Comment

I'll post this one

by bev
                                sigpic
                                Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Working...
                                X