Sam Carter /Jack O'Neill Ship Appreciation Thread 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Thank you for the lovely picspam! I really like the third one and I don't remember what it's from. Which episode is that?
      sigpicsig by Isolde

Comment

Originally posted by Artie View Post
        Thank you for the lovely picspam! I really like the third one and I don't remember what it's from. Which episode is that?
        It's a behind the scenes photo, but I'm not sure which year it's from. Given the blue shirt RDA is wearing (and his hair), it could be from Season 7 (around the time of Grace, since Amanda's hair is similar to how she had it then).

Comment

Originally posted by Artie View Post
          If you are referring to that one, looks to me like Grace
          No Sam w/o a Jack and no Jack w/o a Sam.
          It's like and immutable law of the multiverse.

Comment

Originally posted by Akamaimom View Post
            I hear you! The difference between us is that I WANT to write, but I have my big Christmas rush coming up in my business (well, that, and I've felt like crap for the past few weeks. ) And I'd like to write something "real" soon--I'm just not sure where to start.

And I'm in Season 1 of my rewatch--which is not the season that stimulates my shippy tendencies at all.

What I need is some good picspam, or videos, or something. Come on people, cater to my muse! Ha ha ha.

and sitting in a tree
            We'll see them smooch in Movie 3!!!
            I'm in season 4, but I'm stuck. Entity coming next, not something I can watch unprepared.
            As for picspam: hlndncr is online, so maybe if we ask real nice, we will get some.

Edit: Oh, Hedwig we can always count on you, too! Nice
            sigpic

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by iiradned View Post
                If you are referring to that one, looks to me like Grace
                You are right, it's definitely Grace.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lilac736 View Post
                  I'm in season 4, but I'm stuck. Entity coming next, not something I can watch unprepared.
                  As for picspam: hlndncr is online, so maybe if we ask real nice, we will get some.

Edit: Oh, Hedwig we can always count on you, too! Nice
                  Ok, since you asked nice:

Comment

Trying to get something ready for Shipsgiving (and you know do homework and boring mundane stuff like that )

Comment

This is great!
                      sigpic

Comment

Bless you all! I've been needing this!
                        sigpic
                        My Stories: FFdotNet
                        My Stories AO3
                        Thanks, Oma, for the Sig!

Comment

Originally posted by Akamaimom View Post
                          I hear you! The difference between us is that I WANT to write, but I have my big Christmas rush coming up in my business (well, that, and I've felt like crap for the past few weeks. ) And I'd like to write something "real" soon--I'm just not sure where to start.
                          Decide if you want it to be post Threads - where, they're, you know, TOGETHER. Or pre- Threads and full of angst.... And then go from there . . .

Did the pic flood inspire the muse?

Do something post SGU starting.... where Sam is away a lot, Jack is preparing for:

SGU spoilers with regards to Earth

Spoiler:
                          the information gathering from Lucian Alliance spies.... preparing Earth ships for an impending attack on Earth....

Originally Posted by Artie
                          Yeah. I don't recall seeing that third one before either. It's nice. And so is the cheek to cheek one from Grace!

hlndncr - Your pics are always real dark for me! Wahhh! Are they for anyone else?
                          sigpic
                          Thanks to Oma-1 for the beautiful banner!

Comment

Originally posted by leiasky View Post
                            Decide if you want it to be post Threads - where, they're, you know, TOGETHER. Or pre- Threads and full of angst.... And then go from there . . .

Do something post SGU starting.... where Sam is away a lot, Jack is preparing for:

Spoiler:
                            the information gathering from Lucian Alliance spies.... preparing Earth ships for an impending attack on Earth....

Yeah. I don't recall seeing that third one before either. It's nice. And so is the cheek to cheek one from Grace!

hlndncr - Your pics are always real dark for me! Wahhh! Are they for anyone else?
                            I guess it would be help if I have ever seen SGU. (I know, bad fan! Bad!) I tried to watch it, but it was so dark and depressing that I just couldn't. How lame is that?

As for fanfic writing, I'm in the middle of a chapter for one longer story and have started a short one for Shipsgiving.

(By "real" I meant a non-fanfic story/novel/book/something. I'd like to see if I could do something non-Stargate.)

But yes--the pic flood helped. Thanks!
                            sigpic
                            My Stories: FFdotNet
                            My Stories AO3
                            Thanks, Oma, for the Sig!

Comment

Interesting. I haven't made any adjustments to them except for size and adding the border. Otherwise they are just direct screen caps.

You could go here and see if they are still too dark in the PB album if you would like.

Comment

Spoiler:

The picture before the one from Grace is from "Zero Hour".
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X