Sam Carter /Jack O'Neill Ship Appreciation Thread 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
    So he gave in to Laira because he was grateful?
    Whatever reason he gave himself wood have sufficed

Comment

Jumper_one posted this over on the AT Thunk thread and I've snurtched it 'cause it gave me an idea...

(standing on a ledge above Sam) Carter, could you...
      What?
      (shakes device and hands it to her) It's not working.
      (fiddles with it for a moment) Dunno, Sir. It seems to be fine. (beat) Uh, what is it you wanted it to do?

I was trying to stream the hockey game.
      You...um...what?
      You said...
      Oh, for cry...Colonel. It won't work here.
      Huh. Could've sworn I asked you that before we left.

later at the SGC

(manip by Mala, note the rings.)

Think it'll work now?
      Absolutely. (leans close) And if not, I set the TiVo at home to record it.
      Nice.
      Pol My Blog | My Fanfic | My FaceBook__ Sam: "Jack...please."

Comment

Originally posted by Pol View Post
        *gasp* those rings looks so real!!!
        sigpic

Comment

*sigh* I'm dying for some new fanfic to read. (hint hint! )
          sigpic
          The Return of King Arthur
          Trust in the Lord with all your heart; lean not on your own understanding. In all of ways
          acknowledge him, and he'll make your path straight. Proverbs 3:5-6

Comment

sweet. Decided to officially blow off doctoral work for tonight, turned on the tv and find a Wisconsin/Minnesota hockey game on! Awesome.

Go Gophers!
            You're kidding.
            Carter, I *never* kid about hockey. Never.
            But...Gophers? Really?
            what's wrong with that?
            I dunno. You guys couldn't come up with something...better?
            (distractedly, still watching the game) I'll have you know, gophers are tenacious little suckers.
            (sliding onto the couch, almost in his lap) I s'pose. They're cuter than...what are they? Badgers?
            (indignant) Cute?
            (deliberately employing guttery distraction techniques) Definitely cute.

Go Badgers!

Comment

OT:
              Spoiler:
              apparently Our Good Pal Rick got stiffed out of 1.2 million U.S. Dollars by MGM. Here's the article http://blogs.wsj.com/speakeasy/2010/...-bankrupt-mgm/

Comment

OMG...say it ain't so...
                Spoiler:
                X-Files 3 movie? Really? And keep in mind that this expression of dismay comes from someone who worked on both the show and the first movie!

I'd much rather have my SG1-3 movie. Sigh.

And our effin' confirmation!

Comment

OMG...say it ain't so...
                  Spoiler:
                  X-Files 3 movie? Really? And keep in mind that this expression of dismay comes from someone who worked on both the show and the first movie!

Oh, for cryin' out loud. Seriously?
                  sigpic
                  Trust in the Lord with all your heart; lean not on your own understanding. In all of ways

Comment

Don't forget to turn your clocks back tonight.

Comment

OMG...say it ain't so...
                      Spoiler:

Spoiler:
                      After the last movie, I'm incredibly surprised! Are they going to fill in the big obvious plot holes that didn't explain what happened between series end and that film?! And they can't use the excuse that it being released in the summer is the reason it didn't do well. Fight The Future was released in the summer and it still holds up now, over 10 years later. Although I am really getting sucked back into the show again (reruns are great for that despite my dvd collection), I'd much rather have my S/J confirmation in movie #3. After all M/S shippers got theirs! (This is coming from a old hardcore X Phile...)

Actually that brings me nicely to a random question that popped into my head the other day. What are Stargate fans called? Gaters?

Comment

Originally posted by Kate1013 View Post
                        Spoiler:
                        After the last movie, I'm incredibly surprised! Are they going to fill in the big obvious plot holes that didn't explain what happened between series end and that film?! And they can't use the excuse that it being released in the summer is the reason it didn't do well. Fight The Future was released in the summer and it still holds up now, over 10 years later. Although I am really getting sucked back into the show again (reruns are great for that despite my dvd collection), I'd much rather have my S/J confirmation in movie #3. After all M/S shippers got theirs! (This is coming from a old hardcore X Phile...)

Actually that brings me nicely to a random question that popped into my head the other day. What are Stargate fans called? Gaters?
                        I think that's right. I still always think of 'gators, like alligators.
                        sigpic

Comment

OMG...say it ain't so...
                          Spoiler:

Me too.

Spoiler:
                          I gave up on X-Files after the season after the first movie...I just couldn't keep up after awhile

Comment

OMG...say it ain't so...
                            Spoiler:
                            Seriously?

Who doesn't? *sighs and crosses fingers*

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
                            Don't forget to turn your clocks back tonight.
                            You just made me SO happy right now. I had completly forgotten. It's an hour earlier! Yay!
                            I can hover aroung longer.

EDIT: How do you think Sam & Jack spends those mornings where thye have an hour more? *gutter thoughts*
                            sigpic
                            Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
                            My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
                            Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

Jumper_one posted this over on the AT Thunk thread and I've snurtched it 'cause it gave me an idea...

jack: (standing on a ledge above Sam) Carter, could you...
                              sam: What?
                              jack: (shakes device and hands it to her) It's not working.
                              sam: (fiddles with it for a moment) Dunno, Sir. It seems to be fine. (beat) Uh, what is it you wanted it to do?
                              http://i328.photobucket.com/albums/l...6at33208PM.png
                              jack: I was trying to stream the hockey game.
                              You...um...what?
                              You said...
                              Oh, for cry...Colonel. It won't work here.
                              Huh. Could've sworn I asked you that before we left.

later at the SGC

http://i328.photobucket.com/albums/l...d_matching.jpg
                              (manip by Mala, note the rings.)

Think it'll work now?
                              Absolutely. (leans close) And if not, I set the TiVo at home to record it.
                              Nice.
                              Love this...

sweet. Decided to officially blow off doctoral work for tonight, turned on the tv and find a Wisconsin/Minnesota hockey game on! Awesome.

Go Gophers!
                              You're kidding.
                              Carter, I *never* kid about hockey. Never.
                              But...Gophers? Really?
                              what's wrong with that?
                              I dunno. You guys couldn't come up with something...better?
                              (distractedly, still watching the game) I'll have you know, gophers are tenacious little suckers.
                              (sliding onto the couch, almost in his lap) I s'pose. They're cuter than...what are they? Badgers?
                              (indignant) Cute?
                              (deliberately employing guttery distraction techniques) Definitely cute.

Go Badgers!
                              ...and this

OMG...say it ain't so...
                              Spoiler:
                              Spoiler:
                              Ok, I have to say I'll probably go watch it because I did like the 2nd movie and I hope this one fills in the blanks between that movie and the end of the series

I'm greedy, I want both!
                              *stays positive about SG-1 movie 3*
                              sigpic
                              Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Regarding SG Movie 3. Amanda Tapping just got done finishing wrapping up production on season 3. So if MGM gets this thing resolved quickly and gives the go ahead they could start production on it by sometime next year.

Comment

Working...
                                X