Sam Carter /Jack O'Neill Ship Appreciation Thread 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hlndncr View Post
    Yay for the discussion thread! You should all join us so we can have many more inspired (and funny) videos, art, and fic.

This ship is everywhere; you just may not have noticed it. But we will happily point it out to you.

Go to the discussion thread now and find out how shippy Revisions can be.

Go to the discussion thread tomorrow and see all the ship in Enemy Mine that you may not have known was there.

*subliminal message*
    You will join the discussion thread.
    Ooops! Actually next week is Lifeboat on Monday and then Enemy Mine on Thursday. But as I pointed out on the FABULOUS discussion thread, there is touching in Lifeboat. Drop on by if you want to know more.

*subliminal message*

Comment

I felt like spreading the shippy love tonight. So I gave shippy green to everyone I could. (Apparently, GW thinks I green some of you too much.)

So if you love the ship, give some green today!

Comment

I felt like spreading the shippy love tonight. So I gave shippy green to everyone I could. (Apparently, GW thinks I green some of you too much.)

So if you love the ship, give some green today!

I can't give you real green so here have some virtual green
        sigpic
        Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

I'm capping the shippy moments of season 8 and I'm up to Affinity. Normally I am an agnsty cavern dweller, but I just don't know if I'm up to that level of angst. I'm going to have to figure out how to fortify myself to watch it (closely).

Suggestions?

Comment

Originally posted by iiradned View Post
            Can't wait to get drenched when this fic cannonballs into the gutter.
            Hee! It's percolating. Flashback smut. My own special brand. It'll need time to brew, pour, & sweeten before posting. Give me a couple-few weeks. (I work slowly like that. )
            sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
              Hee! It's percolating. Flashback smut. My own special brand. It'll need time to brew, pour, & sweeten before posting. Give me a couple-few weeks. (I work slowly like that. )
              It's comforting to me to read that someone else works slowly. I've got a couple of fics I'm working on and it's taking me forever. I'm so astounded with how prolific some of the very talented writers on this thread are. How do you guys crank it out so fast?

Comment

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post

Comment

I'm capping the shippy moments of season 8 and I'm up to Affinity. Normally I am an agnsty cavern dweller, but I just don't know if I'm up to that level of angst. I'm going to have to figure out how to fortify myself to watch it (closely).

Suggestions?
                  Keep WoO's DVD next to you to put it in the moment Affinity is finished?
                  Might help.

It's comforting to me to read that someone else works slowly. I've got a couple of fics I'm working on and it's taking me forever. I'm so astounded with how prolific some of the very talented writers on this thread are. How do you guys crank it out so fast?
                  I second that question.
                  Even in my mother tongue it takes me a lot of time to write something - so it can take me a looooong while to come up with something I like in English. ;P
                  sigpic
                  Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
                  My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
                  Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

Originally posted by LadyGalaxyJ View Post
                    Keep WoO's DVD next to you to put it in the moment Affinity is finished?
                    Might help.
                    Good suggestion. Even better--does anybody have a gif of the WoO kiss I could enjoy? (A pallate cleanser. )

Comment

Ah, speaking of taking a long time to finish things...

Spoiler:
                      I don't really like promoting my own fics..., but my story Beyond the Night is complete. I didn't start to post until I'd finished it, and I started it before I was even a member here!

I know I don't post like I used to, but I'm still all the way!

Comment

Originally posted by L.A. Doyle View Post
                        Ah, speaking of taking a long time to finish things...

Spoiler:
                        I don't really like promoting my own fics..., but my story Beyond the Night is complete. I didn't start to post until I'd finished it, and I started it before I was even a member here!

I know I don't post like I used to, but I'm still all the way!
                        Oh *goes to read*

As long as you post ever so often it's all good
                        sigpic
                        Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Originally posted by yessika View Post
                          Oh *goes to read*

As long as you post ever so often it's all good
                          Just so y'all don't forget me? I used to read EVERY post and reply with huge multi-quotes. Now I feel like such a slacker! But I lurk quite frequently.

Comment

I've been working on a single chapter for my followup Paradise fic and it's DRIVING me CRAZY! I can't get it right! Fluff is SO much easier than adventure/action for me! Grrrrrr!!!!!!!

So--Fluff, yes. I can be prolific. Action--Argh! I'm useless.
                            sigpic
                            My Stories: FFdotNet
                            My Stories AO3
                            Thanks, Oma, for the Sig!

Comment

I'm capping the shippy moments of season 8 and I'm up to Affinity. Normally I am an angsty cavern dweller, but I just don't know if I'm up to that level of angst. I'm going to have to figure out how to fortify myself to watch it (closely).

Suggestions?
                              A pint of Ben & Jerry's ice cream - your choice of flavors!

Comment

Originally posted by L.A. Doyle View Post
                                Just so y'all don't forget me? I used to read EVERY post and reply with huge multi-quotes. Now I feel like such a slacker! But I lurk quite frequently.
                                We wouldn't forget you, it's just nice to know you're still around

I spend more and more time in GW, my family is bothering me about it
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X