X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And Now! Ladies and Gentlemen! It's time to play,

(drum roll, please)

Stupid Luddite Question Time!

So, I took a picture of a Lego thing that my son made, and I want to post it here. What do I have to do? And please, speak in small words, because I went to the other forums, and it was like listening to Sam and McKay discuss quantum mechanics.

I'm an idiot. Be kind.
    sigpic
    My Stories: FFdotNet
    My Stories AO3
    Thanks, Oma, for the Sig!

Comment

Originally posted by Akamaimom View Post

(drum roll, please)

So, I took a picture of a Lego thing that my son made, and I want to post it here. What do I have to do? And please, speak in small words, because I went to the other forums, and it was like listening to Sam and McKay discuss quantum mechanics.

I'm an idiot. Be kind.
      Do you have a photobucket account?

Kinda like me trying to figure out how to review on ff.net, and I LIKE technology, lol.
      sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Hooray! GW's back up!

sigpic
        The Return of King Arthur
        Trust in the Lord with all your heart; lean not on your own understanding. In all of ways
        acknowledge him, and he'll make your path straight. Proverbs 3:5-6

Comment

Originally posted by SamJackShipper93 View Post
          Hooray! GW's back up!

Amen! I was so LOST all day!
          sigpic
          My Stories AO3

Comment

(drum roll, please)

I'm an idiot. Be kind.
            If you have photobucket or flickr, or something like that. You just upload the picture there and then post a link to the picture...

Now, if you don't have an account in any of those sites, I don't know because I haven't figured out how to attach pics

Hooray GW is back on!!!
            sigpic
            Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Woohoo GW is back!
              Wallpaper I made in GW's absense!

^clicky for biggy^
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                Woohoo GW is back!

Oh cool!
                sigpic
                Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Woohoo GW is back!

That's some seriously cool stuff! Thanks for sharing!

sigpic
                  My Stories AO3

Comment

Woohoo GW is back!

Sweet!
                    sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

(drum roll, please)

I'm an idiot. Be kind.
                      There's basically two ways. You can use the "insert image" icon while composing your message. The picture needs to be on the web somewhere. Just click the icon and it will ask you to enter the url. It will look like this while composing but without the spaces [IMG] http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/e...argate/152.jpg [/IMG] Photobucket.com is a great place, and easy to use. Photobucket also has an easy copy method that will put the [IMG] in for you so you don't even have to use the insert image icon. When all is done it will look like this:

EDIT: One thing I should mention is that it is frowned upon to "Hotlink" with this method. Hotlinking would be to copy the url from a picture on a website that is not yours unless you have permission. It eats up their bandwidth. So going to stargatecaps.com and just copying the urls for all the screen captures there and posting them here would be bad. That's why so many people use photobucket. Create your own (free) account and then post your pictures here to your heart's content.

The other way is to use the attachments icon (looks like a paper clip). You can use this to attach something not on the web such as a picture off your hard drive. A box will pop up and you will need to load your picture (click Add files, then basic uploader, select your picture and it should insert it for you). Like this:
                      Attached Files
                      Last edited by Seahen; 21 September 2010, 05:43 PM.

Comment

*pops in shyly after a long absense*

Hi!

Err..got not much to say other than the fact that I just started to rewatch SG-1 again with my roommate! I love it to squee over the S/J ship....roommate just laughs at me and is glad that she has a fellow geek living with her

For the ones who don't remember me...let me post my trademark

Starlover!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

**Tackle hugs Jann**

So good to see you girl. Mentioned missing you a few posts back.

**hugs again**

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                        Hey... I know you... Hi Jessica!

This one I don't know though...

It's funny, but even though I never stopped Shipping, the Mojo was pretty low. The need to ''do'' fandom was even lower. Hadn't seen an ep in... Months. But then I saw ''Lost City'' when I had an hour to kill and suddenly, it totally hit me yet again how much I like this Ship. I love it.

S/J Shipping. It's like riding a bicycle.

DutchIndeed / Nads!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

**Hugs with free arm**

So, so, so good to see you.

Originally posted by Seahen View Post
                        Shoot, a lot of times even sooner than that. At the end of my fifth year, I was starting my 4th assignment. Whiteman AFB, Missouri (2 years), Wright-Patterson AFB, Ohio (1.5 years), Osan AB, Korea (1 year), McChord AFB, Washington (3 years).

There are some weird career fields that make it possible to have longer assignments, but Jacob's a pilot. He wears pilot wings and no other career field badge so I would assume he spent his career on the typical pilot track-your father's career being a very good representation of that. LOL, in fact, I admire your father. I didn't make it 8 years before I got tired of moving all the time!
                        Seahen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh this is great!!!

**wishing I had another arm**

***pulls Seahen into group hug***

Originally posted by mad_gater View Post
                        JANN!!!!!!!!!

*pounce crash tackle squishy bear huggles*....welcome back....
                        mad_gater!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

**Makes room for MG while looking out for his hands (cause ya know, I do really remember you ((kidding)) ******

Gosh this was a great night to visit the thread feels like the old gang's getting back together *happy sigh*

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post
                        Yeah, so I wasn't really that sleepy.

Come Clean

Missing S/J scenes from "Smoke and Mirrors".

G'night!
                        I liked the backstory on that ep. Good job.
                        sigpic
                        sig by Mada
                        As a matter of FIC

Comment

Ahhhhh Trin *squishy huggles back* Good to see ya too! And yay for gang coming back together.
                          I just explain my absense as a lack in mojo and was very busy with moving across the pond(from Europe to the USA)

Thanks for the lovely comments on the wallpaper everyone! Makes my mojo happy!
                          sigpic

Comment

Woohoo GW is back!

Fabulous!

I was bored in class tonight; so I decided to take a page from your book.

Comment

Originally posted by hlndncr View Post
                              Fabulous!

I was bored in class tonight; so I decided to take a page from your book.

[IMG]http://i1012.photobucket.com/albums/af243/hlndncr/Photoshop%20Art/FCOLicon.jpg[/URL]

[IMG]http://i1012.photobucket.com/albums/af243/hlndncr/Photoshop%20Art/CmereIcon.jpg[/URL]

[IMG]http://i1012.photobucket.com/albums/af243/hlndncr/Photoshop%20Art/FishSomeMore.jpg[/URL]
                              LOVE them! But here I am, all trying to be good, and I'm **cough cough** trying not to fall off the sidewalk into the gutter.

It's the last one. . . my terrible little mind wants to reverse a few things. . .

Other than that, I'm amazed what you can come up with when you're bored in class! I usually ended up doodling flowers and stars. Of course, this was back in the dark ages when we were still taking notes on this stuff called paper and using pencils. This "having a computer in class" thing is science fiction, to me!
                              sigpic
                              My Stories AO3

Comment

LOVE them! But here I am, all trying to be good, and I'm **cough cough** trying not to fall off the sidewalk into the gutter.

It's the last one. . . my terrible little mind wants to reverse a few things. . .

Other than that, I'm amazed what you can come up with when you're bored in class! I usually ended up doodling flowers and stars. Of course, this was back in the dark ages when we were still taking notes on this stuff called paper and using pencils. This "having a computer in class" thing is science fiction, to me!
                                I hear you. I went all through law school with a pen and legal pad, while all my classmates used a laptop. I don't adopt technology easily. But I am having lots of fun learning Photoshop.

And that sig is a quote from Sight Unseen. So blame Jack if he sends your mind to the gutter.

Comment

Working...
                                X