X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Atlantean2005 View Post
      Evening Furnace! Hope all are well. Just a quick flyby while I'm waiting for the Books-A-Million website to load up.. I'm applying for a job with them Which if I'm hired.. that would be a DREAM!!! Later guys and girls... and you too mac.. don't want you to feel left out!! haha

Good Luck Andrew!

Richard Dean Anderson is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy!!
      sigpic
      Hawaii-Five-O-Heat-Wave-Thunk-thread-of-hotness

Comment

Richard Dean Anderson is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy!!
        sigpic
        Hawaii-Five-O-Heat-Wave-Thunk-thread-of-hotness

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Gee I finally got around to joining this social group.....hope my request is gonna be approved. And is there a hazing period....like I have to act like bacon frying in a pan or something?? I really hope not!!
              Originally posted by jelgate
              This brings much pain but SQ is right

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by OneillTwo"LL"s View Post

And I can post Jack and me! Oh, that is after next weekend
                    Uhhh... no. At least, not in here. There's a whole different thread for that, isn't there?

Comment

Originally posted by Atlantean2005 View Post
                      Evening Furnace! Hope all are well. Just a quick flyby while I'm waiting for the Books-A-Million website to load up.. I'm applying for a job with them Which if I'm hired.. that would be a DREAM!!! Later guys and girls... and you too mac.. don't want you to feel left out!! haha
                      good luck on it Andrew.
                      sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Hey, I was there!!! *giggles* And look! *points towards right of pic* There's LAScaper! (She's the creator/owner of the Portal. )

Originally posted by squirrely1 View Post
                          yeah they would probably be Thunk Brawls or we used to call them Shipper Wars....But now I could take Cam with any other man....I can be ok with Daniel or Jack or Lt. Mac *snort* But I can't deal with him and any other woman but Vala.....so that is where I draw the line!!!

Oh and yeah the Cantina is mostly harmless and it is alot of fun....I just don't know how to be good sometimes...and they have zero tolerance for misbehavior there.
                          Shipper Wars. That one has my vote. And you're REALLY gonna hate it when I can participate. *evil cackle*

Originally posted by squirrely1 View Post
                          Gee I finally got around to joining this social group.....hope my request is gonna be approved. And is there a hazing period....like I have to act like bacon frying in a pan or something?? I really hope not!!
                          Which social group? The Furnace's?

Comment

Good luck on the job, Andrew!! *fingers crossed*

Comment

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X