Cameron Mitchell/Ben Browder Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Neelan_Liquor View Post
    Awe, don't worry, SQ. I'll post Cam and Vala, too. Just don't cry too hard if I post Cam/Sam from time to time. OR... retaliate with Cam/Vala We can have multi-thunk duels on Mondays!

You guys are SO RIPE for multi-thunk duels!!
    That sounds good Nee!! I'm ready for my multi thunk duel.... Seriously Mac doesn't scare me!!
    Originally posted by jelgate
    This brings much pain but SQ is right

Comment

Well, THAT sure was a random post!

*giggle*

Comment

Okay this was my first time on stage watching Ben and Claudia together, and I laughed so much, plus I missed half the conversations cuz I was laughing.
        Richard Dean Anderson is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy!!
        sigpic
        Hawaii-Five-O-Heat-Wave-Thunk-thread-of-hotness

Comment

Well, THAT sure was a random post!

Ah Dang Neelan! Your pictures are much better then mine! So clear.. probably cuz your what, maybe 100 yards closer then I was!

Oh and have a much better camera then I do!

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by squirrely1 View Post
              That sounds good Nee!! I'm ready for my multi thunk duel.... Seriously Mac doesn't scare me!!
              Except if all three of us participate, they'll be brawls and not duels. I'll post Sam/Cam, you post Cam/Vala, and Mac will post Cam/Daniel... most likely.

Originally posted by MIZA View Post
              now you have to show him taking off his shirt and drinking milk , ooh yeah multitasking is sexy
              No idea what pic you were talking about. That link is WAY broken. I'm guessing Crichton from Terra Firma... drinking milk from the bottle?

Originally posted by squirrely1 View Post
              Hey Furnace....MORNING!! Sorry I was negligent in my posting duties again last night....and I was off doing bad things in the Cantina .....again.....yes got another infraction from the mod.....and this was totally just a misunderstanding....so If I totally disappear one day.....it's because I'm banned....please send ModCam to come find me??!! He will understand my need to break rules and act out.

Hope everyone is having a great day..... *sigh*
              I think you should steer clear of the Cantina (whatever that is) from now on.

Comment

Originally posted by OneillTwo"LL"s View Post
                Ah Dang Neelan! Your pictures are much better then mine! So clear.. probably cuz your what, maybe 100 yards closer then I was!

Oh and have a much better camera then I do!
                I was lucky and got to move up for the Ben and Claudia show. You might be surprised at how dark mine look in the original form. I did some decent editing to make them better.

Comment

Except if all three of us participate, they'll be brawls and not duels. I'll post Sam/Cam, you post Cam/Vala, and Mac will post Cam/Daniel... most likely.

And I can post Jack and me! Oh, that is after next weekend

Oh my..
                  sigpic

Comment

I was lucky and got to move up for the Ben and Claudia show. You might be surprised at how dark mine look in the original form. I did some decent editing to make them better.
                    Yeah, I was lucky when Ben was on for Stargate time, my friend gave her lanyard and said go, you have a better camera then I do! She was row F.

But for FarScape, I just paid the General admission! I had to lighten my pictures up too! The room was very dark then when the other actors were on!
                    The Marriott is a lot farther away then the Burbank was and somehow my film camera pictures, none of them turned out, so I think I am leaving that one at home.
                    I liked it at Burbank! It was smaller and closer together, but I bet the crowd from this year wouldn't have fitted!

sigpic

Comment

Yeh, I can't help myself... it is my destiny to post C/D pics.

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by OneillTwo"LL"s View Post

Okay this was my first time on stage watching Ben and Claudia together, and I laughed so much, plus I missed half the conversations cuz I was laughing.
                          aren't they just hysterical?? I love them together. And they play off each other so well it cracks me up!! Every panel they were in together at D*con was just so entertaining...I could sit and watch them interact all day long....*swoon*

No idea what pic you were talking about. That link is WAY broken. I'm guessing Crichton from Terra Firma... drinking milk from the bottle?

I think you should steer clear of the Cantina (whatever that is) from now on.

yeah they would probably be Thunk Brawls or we used to call them Shipper Wars....But now I could take Cam with any other man....I can be ok with Daniel or Jack or Lt. Mac *snort* But I can't deal with him and any other woman but Vala.....so that is where I draw the line!!!

Oh and yeah the Cantina is mostly harmless and it is alot of fun....I just don't know how to be good sometimes...and they have zero tolerance for misbehavior there.

Comment

Evening Furnace! Hope all are well. Just a quick flyby while I'm waiting for the Books-A-Million website to load up.. I'm applying for a job with them Which if I'm hired.. that would be a DREAM!!! Later guys and girls... and you too mac.. don't want you to feel left out!! haha

Comment

Originally posted by Atlantean2005 View Post
                              Later guys and girls... and you too mac.. don't want you to feel left out!! haha
                              So, I'm not a guy? LOL

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Atlantean2005 View Post
                                Evening Furnace! Hope all are well. Just a quick flyby while I'm waiting for the Books-A-Million website to load up.. I'm applying for a job with them Which if I'm hired.. that would be a DREAM!!! Later guys and girls... and you too mac.. don't want you to feel left out!! haha
                                well my fingers are crossed for you Andrew....hope it works out for you!

Comment

Working...
                                X