No announcement yet.

Cameron Mitchell/Ben Browder Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good morning, everyone! Just quick drop in before I leave for work.

Great pictures! Delicious.

Originally posted by Mr.MacGadget View Post
    Whish there was more seasons, 11th,12th, 13th.. oh I'd love to rewatch all the episodes just to see how many times he calls him 'Daniel'

Hahaha, yeah, so... Neelan and I are the only ppl who were naughty even before GW? *iz proud*
    Hi, Mac!! I really wish there were more seasons too. Sigh. Grumble.

Originally posted by Neelan_Liquor View Post
    Yeah, more seasons woulda been nice, but... there's always fan fic.
    I love fanfic, but it's not the same. Plus, while there's a lot of great stuff out there, there's a lot of terrible stuff to wade through, too.

Originally posted by squirrely1 View Post
    Morning Furnace!! Nice pics Nee as always!! Oh and I wasn't innocent pre GW....either *cough* This place has just made me worse.... *cough* if that's even possible
    Good morning, squirrely!! One can always be worse, methinks. Probably. Well, hopefully you haven't gotten there yet, anyway. LOL.

So, at three in the morning last night, a whole bunch of people in the parking lot right outside of my apartment building started yelling and screaming at each other. This one guy sounded so ANGRY I was afraid I was going to overhear a murder. I'm sure I wasn't the only one who woke up to that. Grrr. I blame them for being tired. LOL.

Okay, I gotta go. Sigh. Why do I always work every weekend? *wants to still be in bed*
    sigpic
    Much thanks to Snowball for the banner! Many thanks to Cazzblade for the avatar!!
    I'm a 60%er!
    ~~~Iawen~~~

Comment

Originally posted by Iawen View Post
      Good morning, everyone! Just quick drop in before I leave for work.

Great pictures! Delicious.

Hi, Mac!! I really wish there were more seasons too. Sigh. Grumble.

I love fanfic, but it's not the same. Plus, while there's a lot of great stuff out there, there's a lot of terrible stuff to wade through, too.

Good morning, squirrely!! One can always be worse, methinks. Probably. Well, hopefully you haven't gotten there yet, anyway. LOL.

So, at three in the morning last night, a whole bunch of people in the parking lot right outside of my apartment building started yelling and screaming at each other. This one guy sounded so ANGRY I was afraid I was going to overhear a murder. I'm sure I wasn't the only one who woke up to that. Grrr. I blame them for being tired. LOL.

Okay, I gotta go. Sigh. Why do I always work every weekend? *wants to still be in bed*
      Hi Iawen!! OUCH so sorry about the angry guy who woke you up...that always sux. Yeah at that hour they were probably tired and drunk. So go figure. Try not to work tooooooo hard....and you can always come in here at lunchtime and drool!
      Originally posted by jelgate
      This brings much pain but SQ is right

Comment

Yeah, right.

Yeah, more seasons woulda been nice, but... there's always fan fic. And not to speak for her, but Addy was pretty naughty when I first met her... probably pre-GW, too.

Cuddles: *beams in* Nee? I thought you were--
        I'm going. Later. *blows kiss, beams to the EMitchells' cottage*
        Uhuh! Corrupter...And then you got Cuddles on the job too!

*gigglesnort*

Cuddles: Morning, Squirrely. I completely understand the lack on innocence... no snorting, Sal. *looks at PB, sighs again* I really need to pitch the idea of an addition Cam clone in this house. Sorry, but this pic is gonna make me.... I'm going to go be alone for a while. Later.... *beams to his room*

I didn't say anything!

sigpic
        Awesome sig by Laura
        "We're eating stardust" ~Mr. R

The randomess that is me
        Nibbles Zane Ducky Pixie Ace Bunny Sally Hunter Kitty

Comment

Oh sure......throw the blame on us now!! Good one!!
          I know.

[/QUOTE]

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

HOLY FRAKAMOLIE!! *twitch*flail*drool*THUD*

Seriously I need a bigger hard drive! Why does that sound dirty??
                Originally posted by jelgate
                This brings much pain but SQ is right

Comment

HOLY FRAKAMOLIE!! *twitch*flail*drool*THUD*

Seriously I need a bigger hard drive! Why does that sound dirty??
                  Hmmm... maybe you'd need Cam's hard drive? I think it is big enough...

sigpic

Comment

You know it's funny, there is another thunk thread where every girl says I'm always in the gutter, I'm a bad influence and such... just like you girls, here... and Andrew.
                    Ahem, living in the Gutter is a full-time job, and its fun! and when you have such great specimens of guys, like Jack, Cam and Sheppard, its hard, very hard to get out of!

Oh and one more thing : Chest Hairs
                    Richard Dean Anderson is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy!!
                    sigpic
                    Hawaii-Five-O-Heat-Wave-Thunk-thread-of-hotness

Comment

Originally posted by Laura View Post
                      Great run Laura! I love the look on John's face when he asks "Where will we meet you and Tayln?"

It's 32 days, 21 hours, 42 minutes and 27 seconds until Friday, November 6, 2009 at 8:00:00 AM (Los Angeles time)
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rose View Post
                        Nothing like a tight tee shirt to start off the new day

MMMM.. Nice thought Rose! Dang he looks great!

As you can tell by my current sig-line I like "White shirts"
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by OneillTwo"LL"s View Post
                          Ahem, living in the Gutter is a full-time job, and its fun! and when you have such great specimens of guys, like Jack, Cam and Sheppard, its hard, very hard to get out of!

Oh and one more thing : Chest Hairs
                          ITA on everything!

sigpic

Comment

LOL Yeah I did that.
                            Yaaaay, good to hear!! Hope you had fun with DT.

Hey Rose!!
                            Heehee, yes you are.

so am I - Chest Hairs

ONTLLCC: Its a good thing you decided to stay on the laptop today, imagine if you were on the big computer upstairs, we would be helping you off the floor a couple of times already!
                            ONTLL: True!
                            ONTLLCC: Where is the General today?
                            ONTLL: Taking a tour around Earth in the "Excalibur"
                            ONTLLCC: So that is why we can watch SGA in peace eh!
                            ONTLL: Yeah!
                            sigpic

Comment

No don't put that shirt on!
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Denali View Post
                                Denali.. WOW!! Ahem, like Claudia, but lots of Ben too!

Thanks
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X