Cameron Mitchell/Ben Browder Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Neelan_Liquor View Post
    Cuddles: (over intercom) You'd be surprised. *makes kissy noise* Last one for us. See you... tomorrow?

Maybe. Bye Cuddles! *blows kisses* Pass some of those on to the other boys for me!
    sigpic
    Awesome sig by Laura
    "We're eating stardust" ~Mr. R

The randomess that is me
    Nibbles Zane Ducky Pixie Ace Bunny Sally Hunter Kitty

Comment

SGU is awesome! ... but...

yeah *sighs* You're the best!

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.MacGadget View Post
          Hmmm... maybe you'd need Cam's hard drive? I think it is big enough...

Well despite all the corruption I really do like the way your mind thinks Mac!!
          Originally posted by jelgate
          This brings much pain but SQ is right

Comment

Originally posted by squirrely1 View Post
            Well despite all the corruption I really do like the way your mind thinks Mac!!
            Thank you! Now, about corruption... that's my mission

sigpic

Comment

im already corrupted
              sigpic

Comment

im already corrupted
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CKO View Post
                  im already corrupted
                  yeah well we knew that!

Comment

Hi everyone!!

Hi Iawen!! OUCH so sorry about the angry guy who woke you up...that always sux. Yeah at that hour they were probably tired and drunk. So go figure. Try not to work tooooooo hard....and you can always come in here at lunchtime and drool!
                    Hi squirrely!! Tired and drunk... probably. LOL. I definitely worked too hard today. I'm exhausted, again. I hate being that tired.

I wish I could have been in here at lunch time! There were some awesome pictures being posted!!

Originally posted by Neelan_Liquor View Post

Cuddles: Did you consider calling the police? Those dweebs were disturbing the peace.
                    I did consider it, Nee. But calling the police would have required knowledge on their identity and/or which apartment they lived in. Acquiring said info could have put me on the target list. Or such was my thinking at three in the morning. LOL.

Originally posted by CKO View Post
                    im already corrupted

sigpic
                    Much thanks to Snowball for the banner! Many thanks to Cazzblade for the avatar!!
                    I'm a 60%er!
                    ~~~Iawen~~~

Comment

Originally posted by Iawen View Post
                      Hi everyone!!

Hi squirrely!! Tired and drunk... probably. LOL. I definitely worked too hard today. I'm exhausted, again. I hate being that tired.

I wish I could have been in here at lunch time! There were some awesome pictures being posted!!

I did consider it, Nee. But calling the police would have required knowledge on their identity and/or which apartment they lived in. Acquiring said info could have put me on the target list. Or such was my thinking at three in the morning. LOL.

(((Iawen))) So sorry that you worked so hard. That is never any fun. Yeah there is always great pics in here and I can't take credit for any of them. If someone is outside my window at night I can call the police and give them general details about where the are of the disturbance is and they come and check it out...but I can understand your reluctance. Hope you have a better day tomorrow. *hugs*

Comment

(((Iawen))) So sorry that you worked so hard. That is never any fun. Yeah there is always great pics in here and I can't take credit for any of them. If someone is outside my window at night I can call the police and give them general details about where the are of the disturbance is and they come and check it out...but I can understand your reluctance. Hope you have a better day tomorrow. *hugs*
                        (((squirrely!)))) Thanks! Yeah, I guess I could have given general info to the police. It didn't occur to me at the time. LOL.

I can't take credit for any of the pictures either. LOL.
                        sigpic
                        Much thanks to Snowball for the banner! Many thanks to Cazzblade for the avatar!!
                        I'm a 60%er!
                        ~~~Iawen~~~

Comment

Originally posted by Iawen View Post
                          (((squirrely!)))) Thanks! Yeah, I guess I could have given general info to the police. It didn't occur to me at the time. LOL.

I can't take credit for any of the pictures either. LOL.
                          well I don't blame you for not calling.....I hate to do that because I'm always afraid they will find out I was the one who called or something. So you probably did the right thing!
                          Well it's bed time for me...have a great day tomorrow!

Comment

well I don't blame you for not calling.....I hate to do that because I'm always afraid they will find out I was the one who called or something. So you probably did the right thing!
                            Well it's bed time for me...have a great day tomorrow!
                            You too squirrely!!!
                            sigpic
                            I'm a 60%er!
                            ~~~Iawen~~~

Comment

Hello there!

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X